Page 230 of 824 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330730 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 12359

Excellent - that was one of my main issues with ASM, the costume. I appreciate that they needed to deviate from the previous movies, but I thought they went a little too far. I always thought the Raimi films had a great Spidey costume. However, I hope the new movies deviate even more if we ever need to see a Green Goblin costume (maybe even Hulk-Goblin from USM, if we're lucky).
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

"Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    Oh man, IMDb's cast listing for Guardians of the Galaxy XD

Lol! Stan Lee as Rocket Raccoon? That'd be hilarious.

Oooh. So which game is this a remake of? Their remixes confuse the hell out of me.
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

I wonder if that Marvel First thing will possibly be the beginning of a series of titles based in that new Marvel Universe created in the pages of Age of Ultron; you know, with the Ultimate-looking Wolverine?
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Quote Originally Posted by Sinx View Post
    Oooh. So which game is this a remake of? Their remixes confuse the hell out of me.
    Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories, and the cutscenes from Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days.

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    I wonder if that Marvel First thing will possibly be the beginning of a series of titles based in that new Marvel Universe created in the pages of Age of Ultron; you know, with the Ultimate-looking Wolverine?
    Well they do need an excuse to have brand new #1s going around with Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 arriving this year! ;) Marvel NOW barely boosted the sales of their titles, so new new #1s coming aboard lol.

Spider-Man is looking good
    , it's like Mark Bagley's USM coming to live.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post

Finally they got Spider-Man's costume right! It looks almost identical to Tobey's costume from the Raimi Trilogy but to me that's great :)

EDIT: Actually I better not speak too soon... we still haven't seen anything below the spider-emblem :P
    I like it. That's how Spider-Man is supposed to look. I didn't really like Amazing Spider-Man for many reasons. The costume wasn't one of them, but I think it did have plenty of room for improvement. So I'm glad we're getting a costume more like the Sam Raimi version. Hopefully that's a sign we'll get more details from the first trilogy that worked.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Well they do need an excuse to have brand new #1s going around with Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 arriving this year! ;) Marvel NOW barely boosted the sales of their titles, so new new #1s coming aboard lol.

Spider-Man is looking good
    , it's like Mark Bagley's USM coming to live.
    The new suit is a lot better than the old one but I'm still skeptical about this whole new trilogy. The first one was a poor start.

Quote Originally Posted by chaosyoshimage View Post
    Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories, and the cutscenes from Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days.
    Why just the cutscenes from one of the games? O_o
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

The new suit is a lot better than the old one but I'm still skeptical about this whole new trilogy. The first one was a poor start.
    I disagree. I think the first film did what it was supposed to and did it really well. They set up two plot threads that will probably be picked up the next film (to close one) and the other to branch over all three films to give a sense of cohesiveness. Plus, it did successfully reboot him. Unfortunately, I think the main reason people don't like it was the fact we'd just seen an origin story ten years earlier.
    "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Elder Member

I just woke up from a nineteen hour nap and still feel tired D:

Why just the cutscenes from one of the games? O_o
    They were going to make it the whole game, but then time got in the way. The cut scenes are pretty damn important though.

Count on Marvel to Always Deliver
    Cuts above the rest!
    Last edited by wyokid; 02-26-2013 at 07:24 AM.

I think they also made some new video content to fill in some of the in-between cutscenes stuff, but I could be wrong. Basically it's like a movie retelling of the game's events.

I never played the first Kingdom Hearts, but I'm excited for the PS3 release, because now I have no excuse. I loved the second one. I just wish they would make all their games for consoles rather than the DS and PSP. Really, they just need to hurry up and make KH3 already.

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky View Post
    I think they also made some new video content to fill in some of the in-between cutscenes stuff, but I could be wrong. Basically it's like a movie retelling of the game's events.
    From what I understand all they did was remaster Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days' cutscenes. They really wouldn't need to make anything to fill the gaps.

I never played the first Kingdom Hearts, but I'm excited for the PS3 release, because now I have no excuse. I loved the second one. I just wish they would make all their games for consoles rather than the DS and PSP. Really, they just need to hurry up and make KH3 already.
    While I agree that they need to make Kingdom Hearts 3, Dream Drop Distance kind of made me want more handheld spin-offs :#. Although, Dream Drop Distance pretty much said that Kingdom Hearts 3 would spoilers:
    have the Keyblade War
    end of spoilers so I'm torn.
    Last edited by wyokid; 02-26-2013 at 07:43 AM.

Nice shout-out to DC on that Marvel poster. I'm starting to get very curious about all these teasers.

While I agree that they need to make Kingdom Hearts 3, Dream Drop Distance kind of made me want more handheld spin-offs :#
    I'm sure it's a good game, but I just have no desire for handheld gaming anymore. It worked for me when I needed (rather, wanted) to game on the go - in the car, at friends' houses, at school, etc. - or if I wanted to stay up late secretly playing Pokemon in my bedroom. But I'm an adult now, I've got no need for that. If I want to play video games at three in the morning, I can do it in the living room with the sound turned all the way up. I'd much rather look at a TV while playing than at a 3" screen.

That's not to say handheld systems aren't impressive. The Vita is a heck of a machine. But I could get a PS3 for the same price. And a 3DS is more expensive than a wii. If I want to play handheld games, I've got a smartphone. For everything else, I've got a TV. That's why they should just release it for both systems, really, since the Vita can handle HD gaming.

Somewhat related, I still want them to release a console Pokemon game (and no, not something like Snap, as awesome as that was). Keep it as a turn based RPG, but put it on a console and make it an MMO. I'd play the hell out of that game.

How on earth was it a poor start? The story telling was good, the characters we're good and it has an ongoing subplot/theme by the director who's handling the sequel.

Mary Jane spotted!
    My Blog

Elder Member

Nice shout-out to DC on that Marvel poster. I'm starting to get very curious about all these teasers.
    I am definitely intrigued. Hopefully next week we'll find out what it all means.

I'm sure it's a good game, but I just have no desire for handheld gaming anymore. It worked for me when I needed (rather, wanted) to game on the go - in the car, at friends' houses, at school, etc. - or if I wanted to stay up late secretly playing Pokemon in my bedroom. But I'm an adult now, I've got no need for that. If I want to play video games at three in the morning, I can do it in the living room with the sound turned all the way up. I'd much rather look at a TV while playing than at a 3" screen.
    I sit at home playing them. If there's a Wii U game that has an option to use the gamepad screen only I use the gamepad screen only. I like being able to look in my hands and see the screen.

That's not to say handheld systems aren't impressive. The Vita is a heck of a machine. But I could get a PS3 for the same price. And a 3DS is more expensive than a wii. If I want to play handheld games, I've got a smartphone. For everything else, I've got a TV. That's why they should just release it for both systems, really, since the Vita can handle HD gaming.
    See, I don't care about graphics. For me it's all about gameplay and comfortable controls. It's part of why I love Minecraft so much.

Somewhat related, I still want them to release a console Pokemon game (and no, not something like Snap, as awesome as that was). Keep it as a turn based RPG, but put it on a console and make it an MMO. I'd play the hell out of that game.
    Someone who works on Pokemon, I forget who, was being interviewed by Gameinformer and they said they will probably never make a Pokemon MMO.