Page 219 of 824 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319719 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 12359

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    Oh is there? I was just looking at the info on the Facebook page. I'll have to look into that.
    Do you have any other consoles? Oh, and what is the WiiU like? I don't have one but I'd like to know if it's a good gaming-console.
    Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man, Ultimate Comics: Ultimates, Ultimate Comics: X-Men, Avengers, New Avengers and Superior Spider-Man and All-New X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderx3000 View Post
    I've been interested in this series for a while now. But the Second Season hasn't even premiered here in the UK and Ireland which looks very interesting, I will definitely get the game.
    Season 2 is the ultimate payoff, but it does have flaws, since they originally only had 10 episodes to go with and then learned they can extend it by another 10, some characters such as Kid Flash (Wally) get totally shafted in the corner, but hey there's 4 more episodes to go so perhaps Wally will still get some spotlight, still it's a series of espionage, great villains and just great long-term story telling where it actually gets really sad for the heroes, because like an Ed Brubaker comic, the villains will only loose, when the story is about the end and they need to lose. :b

Oh is there? I was just looking at the info on the Facebook page. I'll have to look into that.
    It's mentioned right after Nintendo 3DS and before Steam.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Elder Member

Do you have any other consoles? Oh, and what is the WiiU like? I don't have one but I'd like to know if it's a good gaming-console.
    I have a PC, Wii, WiiU, a DS, a DSi, a 3DS, a Gamecube, a PSP, and a PS2.

As for if it's a good gaming console...it has a lot of potential. A lot of developers, at least the games I own, haven''t been really taking advantage of the controller and the console itself. There's a lot of games I'm looking forward to on it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    It's mentioned right after Nintendo 3DS and before Steam.
    Oh man, totally missed that.

Bendis was going to write Ultimate X-Men? I think it would be interesting to see his ideas. And it has the first 12 issues? That is really awesome! I'll probably have to buy it now too!
    Bendis' ideas are very interesting, and you can actually see some of them in his issues, but I loved, loved his script. I love Ultimate X-Men but I have to admit, his script it's pretty cool too!

And about Young Justice, never really watched although I've heard pretty great things about it, I'll try to buy the first season to see if it's as cool as everybody says it is.
    Last edited by LJ-90; 02-16-2013 at 01:26 PM.

As an added bonus it has Josh Keaton as Black Spider.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Elder Member

I was really looking forward to Aliens: Colonial Marines but now it's getting torn apart by critics

I was really looking forward to Aliens: Colonial Marines but now it's getting torn apart by critics
    Critics also hated Ultimatum, which you liked :)
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    Critics also hated Ultimatum, which you liked :)
    I'm not seeing any correlation seeing how I recognize that it's bad and that I'm know to despise bad video games.

BEHOLD! The world's worst website! Ling's Car Leasing!
    Last edited by wyokid; 02-16-2013 at 11:58 PM.

BANNED

I've been waiting for that game since 2007 when it was first revealed!! At a German gaming conference some screenshots were released, except they looked way better than what any console could handle and were unfortunately pre-rendered.

It still looks really good. But just not quite good enough for me. So I'm just going wait for the sequel which will inevitably be on next-gen consoles. I really hope people buy this game because the developers have worked extremely hard getting the animation of the Xenomorphs so spot on. Considering the feats they were trying to achieve, I think they've done a fantastic job.

Fun Fact: The developers rendered over a hundred different liquids just so that they could get the correct look for the Alien's drool/saliva.

Wonder Woman #17 preview!

Wonder Woman, Batman Incorporated, Sony Press Conference, Avengers, Thor. Damn next week is a killer!
    My Blog

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    Fun Fact: The developers rendered over a hundred different liquids just so that they could get the correct look for the Alien's drool/saliva.
    This reminds me, when Pixar made the water for Finding Nemo they had to make it less realistic because they felt the CG water they had made would have had people thinking they has just filmed real water.

BEHOLD! The world's worst website! Ling's Car Leasing!
    LOL. Wow. I would totally lease a car from Ling if I lived in the UK.
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

Elder Member

Bask in the awesomeness that is my new hat!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinx View Post
    LOL. Wow. I would totally lease a car from Ling if I lived in the UK.
    You could store it here

Last edited by wyokid; 02-17-2013 at 10:32 PM.

I'm not the kind to ragequit when my favorite web services make changes, but Marvel has finally butchered MDCU to the point that I'm ready to cancel my subscription.

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    I'm not the kind to ragequit when my favorite web services make changes, but Marvel has finally butchered MDCU to the point that I'm ready to cancel my subscription.
    What'd they do? I was just thinking about buying a subscription.