Page 204 of 824 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304704 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 12359
    On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post

She goin down. :P
    Yah lol. Sucks for her. I'm so glad i cut off all contact from anyone i knew from highschool right after graduation. highschool was the worst. college is where it's at.

On Vacation

Hey Samurai what did you think of the latest Naruto chapter. I was really digging the hokages. I especially liked the 2nd hokage after this latest chapter. He's a beast. And my favorite moment so far. Like it takes balls for a younger brother to talk down an older brother but the 2nd hokage was like screw that I'm the coolest here.

Elder Member

So, did you find it? Where was it hiding?
    I found it in the last place I looked.

You don't need a criminal record to be able to kill someone, Wyo. Actually, most murderers usually have a clean record before they first murder.
    And by killing you become a criminal. My point was that guns aren't the problem, the problem is people.

OMG, wasn't it? I loved it.

Yeah! Kill the Whites!!
    (I'm White, so it's ok for me to say that)
    Samuel L Jackson played one of the most evil and vile bad guys I've ever seen. Everyone in it did a fantastic job.

I go to the gym and I know dozens of guys like that. I think it's very funny. I know guys who could talk to you for an hour just about quadriceps. Lol.

Yes it was supposed to be funny. It's an action-comedy. ;)
    I mean, I'm going to see it (it feels like 90s movie and takes place during that time period too). I just didn't know it was supposed to be funny.

Each of them were not without their flaws. What would have you done differently if you were making it? I'd love to know.

Personally, I really disliked how each film focused less and less on Batman himself. I thought the 3rd was going to be a really great example of how cool Batman is. Unfortunately, to me, Batman never became the badass he should have been. He was pretty badass in Begins. Then after that, Batman became practically a supporting character.
    Greg Rucka put it perfectly when he said "they’re exceptionally well-made films that are inherently ashamed of the fact they’re about a superhero who calls himself 'Batman'". So I'd change that lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    And by killing you become a criminal. My point was that guns aren't the problem, the problem is people.
    I got you.

But I mean, I drive a car because it can take me to places quick and easy, I keep knives in my kitchen draw so that I can cut up food, I have a lawnmower to make my lawn look neat and I have a proper Samuria Sword in my room for decorative effect. But a gun is for shooting. Firing a gun feels cool, I agree with that, but it doesn't feel so good that you suddenly think "oh, I want to shoot my gun" does it? I mean, what the hell would you do with it? I don't see why so many Americans feel the need to own one.

Besides, stabbing would feel so much better than shooting, whatever your target is.

Greg Rucka put it perfectly when he said "they’re exceptionally well-made films that are inherently ashamed of the fact they’re about a superhero who calls himself 'Batman'". So I'd change that lol.
    I don't really know what he means by that.

Would you perhaps change the way Batman is portrayed, maybe have him do different things? Is there something you would focus on more prominently or anything you'd cut out?

Lurking? Dude, I haven't been on in months because I've been busy. I've got work at multiple jobs, trying to launch a comic this year, and more.

I had high hopes for Hickman's Avengers after everyone praised his Fantastic Four. I'm still going to read it and that will probably be my only post about it until I feel it is getting better. I just wanted to get my initial thoughts on it out. I haven't talked to many people about comics since I left due to me having like one friend in real life who reads them.

As for Bendis I guess I just got used to it is all. That and I REALLY like Bendis dialogue. I'm sure I'll warm up to Hickman's work eventually. I've got the Secret Warriors omnibus, I'll probably practice with that.

Pessimism though, you may want to look at those posts I just made...

Hahaha I'm not doing it on purpose.

All I have to say is F*** Wyokid is back....

Elder Member

My night is consisting of me drinking alone listening to rap. I live such an exciting life right? What are you cats up to?

I got you.

But I mean, I drive a car because it can take me to places quick and easy, I keep knives in my kitchen draw so that I can cut up food, I have a lawnmower to make my lawn look neat and I have a proper Samuria Sword in my room for decorative effect. But a gun is for shooting. Firing a gun feels cool, I agree with that, but it doesn't feel so good that you suddenly think "oh, I want to shoot my gun" does it? I mean, what the hell would you do with it? I don't see why so many Americans feel the need to own one.

Besides, stabbing would feel so much better than shooting, whatever your target is.

I don't really know what he means by that.

Would you perhaps change the way Batman is portrayed, maybe have him do different things? Is there something you would focus on more prominently or anything you'd cut out?
    I will elaborate all of this for you in the morning. I've had a couple shots and that's how the night is going to continue and I don't want to mess this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Phelpzy View Post
    :(
    Last edited by wyokid; 02-09-2013 at 09:33 PM.

My night is consisting of me drinking alone listening to rap. I live such an exciting life right? What are you cats up to?
    Also solo drinking but I'm watching Raiders of the Lost Ark
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Also solo drinking but I'm watching Raiders of the Lost Ark
    Dude, I can't watch movies while drinking. I get SO distracted lol.

I went to look up Big Boi's Kryptonite and suddenly my rap turned into 3 Doors Down. Not complaining though lol

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Phelpzy View Post
    Don't worry, soon Brian Wood will save us again. ;D
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    Dark Ultimates 4-Issue Mini Series

The Ultimatization of the Dark Avengers, but consisting of Dr. Strange (or at least telling us what happened with him), Ghost Rider, Blade, Punisher, Vampire Kid-Daredevil (who survived), Red Wasp and Moon Knight.
    I'd read it but I would rather it was more than 4 issues. Why do they make all minis 4 issues these days? I want a 7 issue mini

Has anybody here ever heard of Team Four Star on youtube? They do parodies of the old Dragonball Z cartoon. I think they're hilarious and have really reinvigorated my love of Dragonball!

Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Hey Samurai what did you think of the latest Naruto chapter. I was really digging the hokages. I especially liked the 2nd hokage after this latest chapter. He's a beast. And my favorite moment so far. Like it takes balls for a younger brother to talk down an older brother but the 2nd hokage was like screw that I'm the coolest here.
    Awesome! I have missed Team Sasuke and Oro and now the addition of the 1-4 Hokage beautiful. My favourite moment had to be the first and second asking who Minato was. Like you said though Second is a beast and I didnt think his views would be so strong towards the Uchiha. I cant wait to see where it goes.

That one line kind of messed up the point you were trying to make. I would love to own a flint lock pistol myself.

This really depends on the person. Stabbing is close and personal and not just anyone can go up to somebody and stab them. The sound and feeling of pushing a knife into a live object and depending on how you do it the blood. I dont think I would enjoy somethign like that myself.

On that topic have you seen "Seven Psychopaths"? I think it would be a movie you would enjoy.

Well guys, today is the big day. In just a few hours from now I'll be popping the question :)
    All-New Ultimates • Earth 2 • Harley Quinn • Injustice • Invincible • Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man • Real Heroes • The Walking Dead • Ultimate FF

Sky is the limit bro!
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

BANNED

@ Samurai Black - But a gun makes too much noise, and with a blade or a blunt weapon it's like you're really doing it, rather than just pushing a button (pulling a trigger) and without even approaching them for christ's sake.

Seriously though, I think the biggest problem with guns is how easy it is to kill someone. If you get angry with someone, like fuming with rage, if you've got a gun it only takes a split second to shoot someone down.