Page 193 of 824 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293693 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 12359

Quote Originally Posted by Sinx View Post
    Ah I'm sorry you're a Ravens fan because the 49'ers are going to win.
    damn skippy they're gonna win. I am in England and I am so glad they're gonna air it over here, I can't believe the year I spend studying overseas my city wins the World Series and now maybe the Super Bowl.

BANNED

Yeah I was surprised to see it advertised too. But over the past few years I've noticed more and more people from the UK really starting to get into the sport. I have a couple friends who really like the Madden games.

I must admit though, only until recently I thought the Superbowl was Ten-Pin Bowling. Don't laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinx View Post
    Anything you post from this moment onward has no validity whatsoever.
    Would it make you feel better if I said I'm not really a good judge because I've only see like 1.5 episodes. :P

Next year I should host an anti-Super Bowl Party...though perhaps that'd be a misnomer. I don't have anything against the Superbowl, I just genuinely have no interest in it whatsoever. Since most of my friends are theater kids and/or girls, I shouldn't have a problem getting people to come...
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    Rick fights Beric Dondarrion?!

"Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

On Vacation

Oh Jay-Z you are one lucking S.O.B.

On Vacation

Still though that was one of the worst half-time shows I have seen in a long time. Beyonce can't sing live at all. Even when she isn't really singing but repeating words.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Time_to_Zap View Post
    Rick fights Beric Dondarrion?!

Sorry, I don't know who that is.

But I do want to say; Season 4 will be set at the Prison again. I'm really happy about this because it was exactly what I was desperately hoping for. Atm in Season 3 it feels like Woodbury are going to drive Rick's group out of the prison at the end of the season, but to my delight, it seems as though that battle has been put on hold (for what I expect will be the finale of Season 4). I'm happy about this because there's still a lot that needs to be told within the prison, storylines that were in the comic but haven't yet started in the series. The prison is a major part of The Walking Dead series and the home of Rick's group for many, many TPB volumes. Also, it's the perfect opportunity to see more of Tyreese, my favourite [The] Walking Dead character.

On Vacation

Oh my God. That's it the ravens won. the end. You know when a player makes a touchdown within 15 secs you lost.

On Vacation

Half expecting Bane to come out after that power outage. Loloolloolololol. Such an embarrassment for the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    Would it make you feel better if I said I'm not really a good judge because I've only see like 1.5 episodes. :P
    Yea that makes me feel a little bit better. =p You should give it more of a chance!

I can't believe the Ravens won. The refs definitely made a few bad calls. Now I just have to put up with Ray Lewis and his inevitable preaching.
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    damn skippy they're gonna win. I am in England and I am so glad they're gonna air it over here, I can't believe the year I spend studying overseas my city wins the World Series and now maybe the Super Bowl.
    ahem I guess I am eating crow or shall I say raven.....

I have a feeling that this Superbowl is going to be talked about (and complained about) for a very long time. The Ravens won and they deserved to win. But I think the whole power outage situation will fuel conspiracy theories and be used as an excuse for many years to come. As someone from the Baltimore area, I can't have much sympathy for the 49rs fans. They had plenty of opportunities to win the game, but botched almost all of them.

The only downside at this point is there's no more football for seven months. It's going to be a LONG wait like it always is, but it was still a great season and one I'll remember for mostly good reasons for once.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Half expecting Bane to come out after that power outage. Loloolloolololol. Such an embarrassment for the NFL.
    I'm surprised the refs didn't call a Delay of Game penalty on New Orleans, lol.

More Marvel Phase 3 Rumors

Umm...Planet Hulk??? Please please please let these be true. The MCU is going to push itself way past 11 if they actually make a Planet Hulk and WWH movie.
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others