Page 192 of 824 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292692 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 12359
    BANNED

I just did the measurements in centimetres and I got different results. The Irredeemable book should be taller. It should only be slightly shorter than the Wolverine book, like half way up the Wolverine label you added. I think you may have shortened it's measurement on purpous in order to clarify your idea of what's a significant size difference.

Yeah, I used to like King of Queens too. It wasn't fantastic but I thought it was a lot better than most American sitcoms. Kevin James is SO good in that. I also like how there aren't any kids, because then it focuses more on the whole "married life relationship" aspect, which is a very important part of shows like that. There isn't a lot I like on TV. In fact, I really dislike most of what's on. But I was able to enjoy King of Queens and I've watched quite a few episodes.

And Arthur in it, played by Ben Stiller's Dad is absolutely f***in hilarious. He's given me a lot of laughs. I'm smiling just thinking about him now. Great man.

I can't stand 30 Rock, personally.

Last year I watched The Walking Dead on TV and I loved it so much, I now always record each new episode. I've also bought the first two seasons on DVD, and before that I had never bought a DVD of a TV show ever in my life. Before last year I was a TV-series-DVD-virgin.

The Walking Dead has changed my life. I've never loved TV this much!

So since finding something that good on TV, I've become more emergent to other new series starting. Now I watch Utopia too. The Walking Dead and Utopia are currently the only two shows I really watch. I used to watch a lot of Family Guy and South Park but I've watched so many episodes now, that I've become a little bored of them.

I'm glad I started watching Utopia. It's really good. But I'm gutted because I missed Utopia #3 the other day and my Sky Box failed to record it. Now, I'm not sure if there's any point watching the rest. :(

I'm really interested in watching Breaking Bad, but I've never watched it before. I've become a bit of a fan of the main actor. He played Hal in Malcolm In The Middle and he was easily the funniest character on it. I think Hal will always be the actor's character masterpiece. He was a very layered character with more interesting qualities than most characters anywhere. He was a soppy looking, lovable, caring, middle-aged fool who did everything he could for his family. His girly scream made me laugh out loud every time I heard it. I especially liked the episode where he taught Reese how to ice skate. And his relationship with each of his sons was extremely well written; each differently, but also very similarly. Breaking Bad is obviously an entirely different beast.
    Last edited by Robbie_Jee; 02-02-2013 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Clarity

BANNED

How many seasons have there been of Breaking Bad and roughly how many episodes are in each season?

I watched a trailer of it on IMDB and it looked amazing. Does the main character go bald in the first season?

I don't know if it's against the rules to exchange this kind of information on here, but is there anywhere I can watch the first episode? If it's against the rules, don't bother. But I know videos are aloud to be actually posted because sage has posted me loads. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    How many seasons have there been of Breaking Bad and roughly how many episodes are in each season?

I watched a trailer of it on IMDB and it looked amazing. Does the main character go bald in the first season?

I don't know if it's against the rules to exchange this kind of information on here, but is there anywhere I can watch the first episode? If it's against the rules, don't bother. But I know videos are aloud to be actually posted because sage has posted me loads. :P
    Tried to send you a PM about this but it says your limit has been reached.

BANNED

Sorry man. I've cleared them now.

I can't stand 30 Rock, personally.
    Anything you post from this moment onward has no validity whatsoever.
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

Quote Originally Posted by Sinx View Post
    King of Queens was a very underrated show. A bunch of my friends really hate Kevin James, but his show was great.

I don't really understand the difference between one and four-camera shows, other than the obvious difference in cameras. What sets them apart?
    Basically, four camera (or multi camera) set ups are used on a sound stage for filming in front of a live audience. If you only see half the set and never see things from the opposite angle, it's because they're using a multi camera setup.

One camera just means they're only shooting with one camera at a time, so you can see things from both sides of the shot without seeing an audience or another camera, because they're using real locations.

There's a great Scrubs episode called "My Life in Four Cameras" that switches from Scrubs's normal setup to a sitcom type show. You should check it out.

I just did the measurements in centimetres and I got different results. The Irredeemable book should be taller. It should only be slightly shorter than the Wolverine book, like half way up the Wolverine label you added. I think you may have shortened it's measurement on purpous in order to clarify your idea of what's a significant size difference.
    Like I said, I'm not trying to make anything up in an effort to be right. I'm just informing you based off what the official sizes for both books are. The measurements, math, and images are right in line with what those measurements are.
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky View Post
    Basically, four camera (or multi camera) set ups are used on a sound stage for filming in front of a live audience. If you only see half the set and never see things from the opposite angle, it's because they're using a multi camera setup.

One camera just means they're only shooting with one camera at a time, so you can see things from both sides of the shot without seeing an audience or another camera, because they're using real locations.

There's a great Scrubs episode called "My Life in Four Cameras" that switches from Scrubs's normal setup to a sitcom type show. You should check it out.
    I see. Thanks for the explanation! I'm sure I've seen that Scrubs episode before. I used to watch them every day after school on Comedy Central about 5 or so years ago. I never made the connection between the title of the episode and the format of the show. =p
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

Drz, I'll return to our lively debate once I'm done celebrating

MY 2000TH POST w00t w00t

Also, I just finished reading Batman and Robin Annual #1, and OMG guys, BUY THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW.

I haven't enjoyed a Batman book this much since the reboot. It is hilarious and sweet. I grinned like an idiot from beginning to end.

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    Drz, I'll return to our lively debate once I'm done celebrating

MY 2000TH POST w00t w00t

Gratz! Also wolverine 12 is about to reach 5000 posts.
    Check out this awesome 360 interactive redbull commercial. It's like the next-gen movies and stuff. It's awesome. Imagine watching Star Trek or Star Wars with this. That would be amazing!
    http://www.redbull.no/cs/Satellite/n...01243307162053

Also, I just finished reading Batman and Robin Annual #1, and OMG guys, BUY THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW.

I haven't enjoyed a Batman book this much since the reboot. It is hilarious and sweet. I grinned like an idiot from beginning to end.
    I loved that issue, it was great and fun. I don't like the plot so much but I keep reading just for the Bruce and Damian dynamic.

Also, I want a crossover between Damian and Miles. After reading the Annual, I think it would be the funniest thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Monsier Plawsky
    Well we can't really comment on the binding until we find out some more info. I certainly wouldn't pay $140 for it, but I can see why people would. If they did a collection like this for Ultimates 1 and 2 though, I could see myself buying it. Or pretty much anything drawn by Alex Ross. I don't think this kind of book is for a comfortable reading experience. It's so you can say to people "HEY LOOK AT MY BIG ASS WOLVERINE BOOK!"
    I just think the size is too high and the weight. Absolutes aren't that diffucult to carry don't take that high space, sure you kinda have to prepare your bookshelf for them, but not i'd say Wolverine Adamantium collection is just too grand big for it's own good, whatever the purpose of owning one is.

I liked it too for it's sweet nature. Damian is the best Batman easily out there. Damian had alot of awesome moments in Batman Incorporated #7 too:
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

It's Superbowl Sunday! It's as close an unofficial holiday in America as anything will ever be. Anybody got any plans for the big game? I intend to get a big order of chicken wings, some special buffalo chicken dip, some chips, and some shrimp so I can pig out while watching the game. It's like Christmas and Thanksgiving rolled into one! And since I'm from the Baltimore area, I'm proud and excited to say go Ravens!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

BANNED

I just watched Django Unchained and thought it was absolutely brilliant. It's hard for me to compare it to his other films, but I think it's definetly one of his best yet.

Quentin has the BEST taste in music IMO. His films (particularly Django and Jackie Brown) have introduced me to some of the best music I've ever heard. I love the theme song to Django Unchained that's played throughout the opening sequence. I downloaded it last night.

I might see if he's on Twitter so that I can ask him what songs he has on his iTunes playlist. I WANT his playlist!

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    It's Superbowl Sunday! It's as close an unofficial holiday in America as anything will ever be. Anybody got any plans for the big game? I intend to get a big order of chicken wings, some special buffalo chicken dip, some chips, and some shrimp so I can pig out while watching the game. It's like Christmas and Thanksgiving rolled into one! And since I'm from the Baltimore area, I'm proud and excited to say go Ravens!
    Ah I'm sorry you're a Ravens fan because the 49'ers are going to win.