Page 186 of 824 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236286686 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 12359

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    As for the X-Men DoFP movie, I'm okay with it retconning X3. X2 is still my favorite movie, of any genre.

New pic from "The Wolverine"

I'm starting to get really excited about this movie and that scares me.
    Comics are more better.

Quote Originally Posted by Codah View Post
    I'm starting to get really excited about this movie and that scares me.
    Not a big Wolverine fan?
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Not a big Wolverine fan?
    OMG Codah be careful how you answer this, lest Wolvie12 show you how they roll in Claw City D:
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

Not a big Wolverine fan?
    I love Wolverine, it's just that I hate getting invested in a non-Marvel produced super-hero movie. I don't want to get hurt :(
    Comics are more better.

Quote Originally Posted by Codah View Post
    I love Wolverine, it's just that I hate getting invested in a non-Marvel produced super-hero movie. I don't want to get hurt :(
    There are other good superhero movies out there. Did you not like First Class?
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine

First Class was awesome!
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

So when a favorite TV show of yours gets the axe, do you buy the DVD collection, or does its unfinished-ness bother you too much?

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    So when a favorite TV show of yours gets the axe, do you buy the DVD collection, or does its unfinished-ness bother you too much?
    I have been known to not buy the final season of a favourite tv show that got cancelled out of protest. But I'll gladly buy the final season of a show that lives to the end of its negotiated amount of episodes :)
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

What show? I was really sad to see fringe end, but at least the got to wrap it up. I will be buying the last season.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine

There are other good superhero movies out there. Did you not like First Class?
    It's the first one I actually liked. Even then, it was a 7/10 for me.

It's still worth buying. You can enjoy everything there was and imagine everything that could have been.
    Comics are more better.

Cartoon Network has officially cancelled both Young Justice and Green Lantern. (link)

I'm not surprised that Young Justice got canned since it had a fairly strong run. But I'm definitely surprised that Green Lantern got axed. That show has been getting better with each episode. Now they're cancelling it? That's DC's second biggest WTF moment after pushing "Amazon" back. I'm not convinced that Beware the Batman will live up to its predecessors yet and Teen Titans Go just looks like a goofy, overly kiddy rendition of the previous show. It's a real shame because they're doing this at a time when all Marvel has right now is Ultimate Spider-Man. It makes no sense, but I guess we as fans can't know the details about these things. So we're left to swallow our disappointment and wait for DC's next effort to get our money.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

DC has no control over Warner Brothers Animation nor CW's tv plans. Poor trolling.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

What show? I was really sad to see fringe end, but at least the got to wrap it up. I will be buying the last season.
    I specifically have Young Justice in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    It's a real shame because they're doing this at a time when all Marvel has right now is Ultimate Spider-Man.
    True, but at least Ultimate Spider-Man is firing on all cylinders. The last several episodes have impressed me.

Fringe was one of the greatest shows of all time and the finale was superb. The fact that the show actually got a whole extra season after it's original 4 season deal was nothing short of a miracle (considering it was between up-and-coming Alcatraz's second season or an extra season of Fringe (even though the story was finished). I will for sure be buying the final season of Fringe. The very last few scenes tugged at my heart strings :P

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    Fringe was one of the greatest shows of all time and the finale was superb. The fact that the show actually got a whole extra season after it's original 4 season deal was nothing short of a miracle (considering it was between up-and-coming Alcatraz's second season or an extra season of Fringe (even though the story was finished). I will for sure be buying the final season of Fringe. The very last few scenes tugged at my heart strings :P
    I'm working my way through Fringe courtesy of the Science Channel, and avoiding spoilers to the best of my ability. I cannot overstate how underrated that show is.