Page 181 of 824 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281681 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 12359

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I'm a Cowboy's fan. We've been living in mediocrity since 1998
    Look on the bright side. At least you're not a Cleveland Browns fan or a Buffalo Bills fan. Those fans have been suffering for way longer!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky View Post
    Oh, you have no idea what's about to happen. That was a big moment for sure, but the ending of his multi-year epic almost brought me to tears. Hands down the best comic I read last year. #600 was up there too, because everything in there was great for so many different reasons.
    Looking forward to it. It seems like all 342 of Hickman's plot threads are finally converging on that gate for a big showdown between the Annihilation Wave, the Kree Armada, the Inhumans, the FF, the Avengers, the Alternate Reed, Batman, the Justice League, Shaft, the Ninja Turtles, and my Jack Russell Terrier.

If it's going somewhere else entirely...well, that sounds even more interesting.

So my trip to Hawaii is almost over. It sucks I have to go back to the cold weather but at least I can finally catch up on all the Ultimate comics I've missed during the last month :P
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Hey Balfro! Marvel MAX is now avaiable on Comixology. :) Sadly it doesn't contain the Garth Ennis Punisher just yet, but it does have the Ennis Fury + Jason Aaron's Punisher.

DC Nation preview! Black Manta is out for vengeance towards a certain Martian!

"Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    So my trip to Hawaii is almost over. It sucks I have to go back to the cold weather but at least I can finally catch up on all the Ultimate comics I've missed during the last month :P
    I keep hitting F5, but the pics aren't loading.

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    DC Nation preview! Black Manta is out for vengeance towards a certain Martian!
    Is it just me, or is Black Manta the coolest-looking DC villain?

His Young Justice design is definitely good, with also having a cool African War Tribe office + his facial hair are all great warlord style. I dislike the DC52 design of Manta's face, not to mention his helmet.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

@Drz Way ahead if you. I already downloaded the first issue of Punusher :P

@RockyBanks I posted a photo a month ago :P
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

@Drz Way ahead if you. I already downloaded the first issue of Punusher :P

@RockyBanks I posted a photo a month ago :P
    Aww, don't tell me you only took one picture. You were in friggin' Hawaii!

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    Aww, don't tell me you only took one picture. You were in friggin' Hawaii!
    I took closer to 3000 photos.

I still don't see pics.

Reminds me of my trip to the woods last year... I gave my phone to my friend for photo duty, and that was a job he didn't take lightly. He took 600 pictures on the first night, about 1000 total for the weekend. He's now become the official photographer for our weekend trips (another ~1000 were taken in Vegas... those were good ones).
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

Five Core members of the Justice League movie

No Aquaman? Worst movie of 2015 by default. >:( Also JJ Abrams will be the director of Star Wars Episode 7, let's hope Disney is giving him mostly a free reign, so he can do his magic.
    My Blog

I'm so excited for J.J. Abrams Star Wars!!!! Personally, I'm hoping for a movie featuring Jaina and Jacen (Han and Leia's twin children), but I'm open to whatever he comes up with. :)
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Five Core members of the Justice League movie

No Aquaman? Worst movie of 2015 by default. >:( Also JJ Abrams will be the director of Star Wars Episode 7, let's hope Disney is giving him mostly a free reign, so he can do his magic.
    I'm not surprised they didn't put Aquaman up front. Those five are pretty much a given, really. The Trinity is a guaranteed, Green Lantern already had a movie (no matter how mediocre or unrelated to the new JL film), and everyone knows who Flash is. Sure, everyone knows Aquaman's name, but his reputation is horrible. And adding more members to the core cast would only hurt things. The biggest complaints about the Avengers seem to be the lack of focus on Hawkeye and, especially, Black Widow. Avengers had 4 main members, plus those two, plus Nick Fury.

I'd say just do a movie with those five. Then do some solo films. Then bring in more characters for JL2. There's no need to go for too much too soon.

As for Star Wars, it seems odd that they'd get the director of the biggest Trek movie to date, but it should be interesting. Star Trek was awesome, and Into Darkness looks great. But hell, anyone will be better than Lucas.
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

So disappointed in the Star Wars news. I came up on Star Trek and I love what JJ has done with it. At least Orci will probably stay attached for #3. Ugh.
    Comics are more better.