Page 180 of 824 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280680 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 12359

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Ah sweet delicious wincest. <3 Theon's sister was just ruthless, but i wouldn'tb say Theon sucks, the guy is just searching for himself and gets into an massive mess
    No doubt he has plenty of issues; he was raised as a stolen child, then later rejected by his bloodline. But still, he does a real quick 180 turn against the Starks, despite the fact that they raised him and he had been pleading his loyalty to them for quite some time. And he's an idiot, which doesn't help.

Arya was probably my favorite, but her strenght lies with the dynamic she had with Tywin.
    Yeah, her time with Tywin was great, but she was cool before that too. Her times with her "dancing" coach were always a blast.
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky View Post
    No doubt he has plenty of issues; he was raised as a stolen child, then later rejected by his bloodline. But still, he does a real quick 180 turn against the Starks, despite the fact that they raised him and he had been pleading his loyalty to them for quite some time. And he's an idiot, which doesn't help.
    I don't know how much Theon really had to do with the Starks. He was always with his red-haired whore and was just commanded around, whenever he praised his home family he would get snarky vile comments how poor rebels the Greyjoys are and so forth.

Yeah, her time with Tywin was great, but she was cool before that too. Her times with her "dancing" coach were always a blast.
    I don't know, her being taught by "Inigo Montoya" was cool, but the character comes to shine in season 2 as her real development into becoming a Warrior Princess begins. Heck, i'd love to see her as the main Stark Lord in whatever epilogue the series has cooked up.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

So the Superbowl is set for this year and I couldn't be happier! As someone who grew up around the Baltimore area, I can't begin to describe the excitement about the Ravens topping the Patriots. Everyone is walking around with Ray Lewis jersey's counting down the hours until he takes the field for the final time. It was a heck of a game on Sunday, but man did Ray Lewis get emotional. I've got nothing against the 49ers, but as someone who lives in the Baltimore area I'm going to be the most anti-49ers fan I can possibly be for the next two weeks! Even though football season is almost over, the Superbowl this year promises to be extra special! Anybody else here a Ravens fan or from the Baltimore area? If so, we're in for quite a ride!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    So the Superbowl is set for this year and I couldn't be happier! As someone who grew up around the Baltimore area, I can't begin to describe the excitement about the Ravens topping the Patriots. Everyone is walking around with Ray Lewis jersey's counting down the hours until he takes the field for the final time. It was a heck of a game on Sunday, but man did Ray Lewis get emotional. I've got nothing against the 49ers, but as someone who lives in the Baltimore area I'm going to be the most anti-49ers fan I can possibly be for the next two weeks! Even though football season is almost over, the Superbowl this year promises to be extra special! Anybody else here a Ravens fan or from the Baltimore area? If so, we're in for quite a ride!
    I'm a Cowboy's fan. We've been living in mediocrity since 1998
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I'm a Cowboy's fan. We've been living in mediocrity since 1998
    Hey, don't say that! Just because Romo sucks doesn't mean our Cowboys do.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I'm really excited for this year's Superbowl. I think it's funny how the coaches of the teams are brothers. There'll be some tension in that house after this game. =p I'm rooting for the 49ers though. I really like what Kaepernick has done for that team. I don't have anything against the Ravens and Ray Lewis, I just like the 49ers more.
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

BANNED

I thought the Superbowl was ten pin bowling?

Hey, don't say that! Just because Romo sucks doesn't mean our Cowboys do.
    Romo isn't even our biggest problem, that would be Jerry Jones.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

"Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

BANNED

Lol. That's a funny strip. ^

Anyone watch the new episode of Utopia? I don't normally watch much TV but I've given Utopia a go and it's been brilliant so far.

On Vacation

Dredd tops dvd and bluray charts. Sounds good. I still dont think its enough to warrant a sequel but at least its getting a lot of attention.
    http://www.comicvine.com/news/dredd-...full_site=true

So Plawsky, I finally made my way up to Fantastic Four #600, thanks to my LCS holding a weekend sale on their back issues. I swear, Hickman's entire run is finally beginning to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    So Plawsky, I finally made my way up to Fantastic Four #600, thanks to my LCS holding a weekend sale on their back issues. I swear, Hickman's entire run is finally beginning to make sense.
    Just wait until you hit #605...

Just wait until you hit #605...
    For 20 or so issues, I've been asking myself "Where in the hell is this going, and what does this have to do with anything?" I'm thinking it was all intended to set up the splash page at the end of #600 with Johnny standing in the doorway of the Negative Zone.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    For 20 or so issues, I've been asking myself "Where in the hell is this going, and what does this have to do with anything?" I'm thinking it was all intended to set up the splash page at the end of #600 with Johnny standing in the doorway of the Negative Zone.
    Oh, you have no idea what's about to happen. That was a big moment for sure, but the ending of his multi-year epic almost brought me to tears. Hands down the best comic I read last year. #600 was up there too, because everything in there was great for so many different reasons.