Page 173 of 824 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223273673 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 12359

Quote Originally Posted by MagnaInferno View Post
    Humphries is doing a reddit AMA anything right now http://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/c...ncanny_xforce/
    Here's an interesting quote from Humphries I pulled from that:

"There will be five new Ultimate versions of Marvel Universe characters coming up in issue #22!
    Oh and a couple obscure ones in issues 20 and 21."

Any guesses? =o
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

Quote Originally Posted by Sinx View Post
    Here's an interesting quote from Humphries I pulled from that:

"There will be five new Ultimate versions of Marvel Universe characters coming up in issue #22!
    Oh and a couple obscure ones in issues 20 and 21."

Any guesses? =o
    Ultimate DOOP

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    Ultimate DOOP
    I'm not sure how well Cap and Zapp Brannigan are going to get along...
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

Happy Thursday, guys. Whatcha doooooooin?

I love Big Bang, and I am working.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Went to the Gym after unable to hit there for 5 days, damn it felt good! Thats how my thursday was. :) + Work of course as usual, heh.

New Avengers #2 preview
    , i think this has the ingredients to be the Marvel title of 2013 aslong as Hickman is allowed to push the borders like he was with the Ultimates, we got a group of self righteous heroes trying to make the world a better place, you can really get into interesting subjects and debates aslong as Marvel has the balls for it. It's a hard stuff to nail in either DC or Marvel with mainstream continuity flagship titles. :(

DC nation preview!

Awww Hell Yeah! Despero vs. Captain Marvel, Superboy, Miss Martian and others! Mal Duncan also becomes the Guardian, because he's tired of being the normal guy! :b

How did you guys enjoy this weeks comics? Thor #4 keeps up the great quality, but now you can ponder all the questionable plotholes that come with Time travel, man thats the thing that bothered with me about Looper, what was the point of that movie again? That it's fun to have a good childhood, tho it comes at the expense of another happily ever after? Yeah, that movie made no sense but it did have style, action and wonderful setting.

Earth 2 #8 as usual keeps building the world as Steppenwolf becomes a leader of a fictional state, but this issue had alot of focus on action, which can be great, but i am far more keen into seeing Darkseid's top lietunant trying to conquer the world thru human politics and other shenigans, also hey! Wonder Woman has a daughter!

Detective Comics #16 while suffering the "Death of the Family" tie-in, still serves John Layman's direction witht he title by focusing on the street culture, crime and gangs of Gotham, with Emperor Penguin still at the spotlight. :)

Action Comics #16 was off the roof! I love how the Devil has inspirations taken from Dante's Inferno with the 3 faces and all, we now learn Doomsday has seemingly more or less changed into Superdoom(sday) which atleast gives some actual story sense how a villain out of nowhere can just fist pummel Superman to death and then Superman recharges and is back for reals lol. Action Comics #17 is going to be delicous.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Went to the Gym after unable to hit there for 5 days, damn it felt good! Thats how my thursday was. :) + Work of course as usual, heh.
    If I stepped into a gym, I would burst into flames. And the result would smell like fried chicken.

DC nation preview!

Awww Hell Yeah! Despero vs. Captain Marvel, Superboy, Miss Martian and others! Mal Duncan also becomes the Guardian, because he's tired of being the normal guy! :b
    So glad this show is back. I like where it's going, which depresses me even more, knowing its cancellation is inevitable.

How did you guys enjoy this weeks comics?
    Haven't gotten them yet, but I'm looking forward to Fantastic Four.

New Avengers #2 preview
    , i think this has the ingredients to be the Marvel title of 2013 aslong as Hickman is allowed to push the borders like he was with the Ultimates, we got a group of self righteous heroes trying to make the world a better place, you can really get into interesting subjects and debates aslong as Marvel has the balls for it. It's a hard stuff to nail in either DC or Marvel with mainstream continuity flagship titles. :(

DC nation preview!

How did you guys enjoy this weeks comics? Thor #4 keeps up the great quality, but now you can ponder all the questionable plotholes that come with Time travel, man thats the thing that bothered with me about Looper, what was the point of that movie again? That it's fun to have a good childhood, tho it comes at the expense of another happily ever after? Yeah, that movie made no sense but it did have style, action and wonderful setting.

Earth 2 #8 as usual keeps building the world as Steppenwolf becomes a leader of a fictional state, but this issue had alot of focus on action, which can be great, but i am far more keen into seeing Darkseid's top lietunant trying to conquer the world thru human politics and other shenigans, also hey! Wonder Woman has a daughter!

Detective Comics #16 while suffering the "Death of the Family" tie-in, still serves John Layman's direction witht he title by focusing on the street culture, crime and gangs of Gotham, with Emperor Penguin still at the spotlight. :)

Action Comics #16 was off the roof! I love how the Devil has inspirations taken from Dante's Inferno with the 3 faces and all, we now learn Doomsday has seemingly more or less changed into Superdoom(sday) which atleast gives some actual story sense how a villain out of nowhere can just fist pummel Superman to death and then Superman recharges and is back for reals lol. Action Comics #17 is going to be delicous.
    In Action Comics were they reffering to the original Doomsday that killed Superman or something different. I only follow Action Comics and Batman currently so I was a bit confused. I was following JL but dropped it due to the tie ins with Aquaman.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine

It's like, my initial post is incorrect but here's the real deal:

3 years ago Superman was killed by a creature, it was a horrible day and the day was named Doomsday, this is how it was in the 90s "Doomsday for Superman" and the creature that you and me know as Doomsday, was unnamed. DC later re-used the character and named it Doomsday, here the creature is unnamed and now from another dimension comes the evil Superman, which makes this issue the Super-Doomsday for Superman.

PS. Mark Millar Wolverine Omnibus is coming, me gusta!
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

It's like, my initial post is incorrect but here's the real deal:

3 years ago Superman was killed by a creature, it was a horrible day and the day was named Doomsday, this is how it was in the 90s "Doomsday for Superman" and the creature that you and me know as Doomsday, was unnamed. DC later re-used the character and named it Doomsday, here the creature is unnamed and now from another dimension comes the evil Superman, which makes this issue the Super-Doomsday for Superman.

PS. Mark Millar Wolverine Omnibus is coming, me gusta!
    So an evil Superman from another dimension killed "our" Superman not the creature from the 90's who was called Doomsday? Did I get that right?

Is there an Nu52 story that depicts this "doomsday" day or the "super-doomsday"? Or is Super-Doomsday what I just read on Wed?

Sorry I'm just really confused lol
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    So an evil Superman from another dimension killed "our" Superman not the creature from the 90's who was called Doomsday? Did I get that right?
    Whetever it was the 90s Doomsday or Morrison's Superdoom is left unrevealed, we simply know that a monster killed Superman, it would make sense both ways if it was the one monster or the other, what's important is that it was by the Devil who did this.
    Is there an Nu52 story that depicts this "doomsday" day or the "super-doomsday"? Or is Super-Doomsday what I just read on Wed?
    Action Comics #16 pretty much covers the event thru dialogue, the super-doomsday is the whats happening right now in Action Comics.
    My Blog

Whetever it was the 90s Doomsday or Morrison's Superdoom is left unrevealed, we simply know that a monster killed Superman, it would make sense both ways if it was the one monster or the other, what's important is that it was by the Devil who did this.

Action Comics #16 pretty much covers the event thru dialogue, the super-doomsday is the whats happening right now in Action Comics.
    Okay, thanks for the clarification. I appreciate it.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine

I worked this morning and now I'm playing some games. I finished season 6 of Dexter today and immediately started season 7. This show is crazy!

I was following JL but dropped it due to the tie ins with Aquaman.
    Well what the hell would you do that for?! =p The Aquaman tie-in is the best thing to happen to JL since the Shazam backup stories! Aquaman is EASILY my favorite book from DC right now.
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

Quote Originally Posted by Sinx View Post
    I worked this morning and now I'm playing some games. I finished season 6 of Dexter today and immediately started season 7. This show is crazy!

Well what the hell would you do that for?! =p The Aquaman tie-in is the best thing to happen to JL since the Shazam backup stories! Aquaman is EASILY my favorite book from DC right now.
    I needed to drop some titles, I was spending about $50 a week and I need to get that down a little.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine

I needed to drop some titles, I was spending about $50 a week and I need to get that down a little.
    Yea I can understand that. I'm going to be cutting down a bit too. I'll probably end up dropping RHATO, Swamp Thing, and Batwoman at the very least.