Page 172 of 824 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272672 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 12359
    On Vacation

I would wait till the weekend. I cant wait to rewatch Dredd again. It was my favorite movie of 2012. There is just something about it that is so unique and fun. When I went to watch it in the theatres there were only 3 people including myself on opening day. Kind of sad because I like dredd more then django unchained amd everyone went to that. Also did you hear that dredd became the number 1 pirated movie on the pirate bay. They made it so that there will never be a sequal. Retards. Even i'm kind of liberal on the whole pirating thing but seriously they took it too far. No one went to the theatres to watch it and then they watch the pirated version and find out its a great movie but its not in the theatres anymore but will propbably never buy the dvd because they allready watched it. They suck.
    Last edited by sage6paths; 01-08-2013 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    I would wait till the weekend. I cant wait to rewatch Dredd again. It was my favorite movie of 2012. There is just something about it that is so unique and fun. When I went to watch it in the theatres there were only 3 people including myself on opening day. Kind of sad because I like dredd more then django unchained amd everyone went to that. Also did you hear that dredd became the number 1 pirated movie on the pirate bay. They made it so that there will never be a sequal. Retards. Even i'm kind of liberal on the whole pirating thing but seriously they took it too far. No one went to the theatres to watch it and then they watch the pirated version and find out its a great movie but will propbably never buy the dvd because they allready watched it. They suck.
    I'm with you there. I'm no staunch defender of intellectual property rights, but I believe in putting my money where my mouth is. A movie ticket or DVD purchase is a vote, and good movies like Dredd need all the votes they can get. Otherwise, the film industry will always make the financially-responsible decision to stick with safe, formula-driven schlock.

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    I'm with you there. I'm no staunch defender of intellectual property rights, but I believe in putting my money where my mouth is. A movie ticket or DVD purchase is a vote, and good movies like Dredd need all the votes they can get. Otherwise, the film industry will always make the financially-responsible decision to stick with safe, formula-driven schlock.
    You know whats more ridiculas? Total recall came out around the same time as dredd yet more people went to watch it proving to hollywood that for some reason people like that formula driven crap. Total recall was pure crap what the hell people. Just because it had some more famous actors does not mean its a good movie.

Info on The Wolverine. I can't put into words how excited I am for this film.

http:// http://spinoff.comicbookreso...-mangold-says/
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post

When do I get my Kyle/Yost New X-Men film trilogy???

But seriously, this does look pretty cool. I hope there're some fun cameos in it. I loved having Gambit as a supporting character in "Origins."
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

Quote Originally Posted by Time_to_Zap View Post
    When do I get my Kyle/Yost New X-Men film trilogy???

But seriously, this does look pretty cool. I hope there're some fun cameos in it. I loved having Gambit as a supporting character in "Origins."
    Maybe soon, I hear that a new mutants movie is on the table.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine

Maybe soon, I hear that a new mutants movie is on the table.
    Oh, cool! That'd be amazing. It'd be neat if they integrated some of the characters from the '80s New Mutants, like Cannonball and Karma and Rahne, but then also threw in one or two of the characters I grew up with-- Elixir, Surge, Anole...
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

The Wolverine sounds interesting at least. I'm not a huge fan of the character so I won't be rushing to theaters to see it. I just want a movie that ties up the X-Men franchise and removes all of the inconsistencies.
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

Quote Originally Posted by Sinx View Post
    The Wolverine sounds interesting at least. I'm not a huge fan of the character so I won't be rushing to theaters to see it. I just want a movie that ties up the X-Men franchise and removes all of the inconsistencies.
    According to Mark Millar that is sort of what this movie and X-Men:Day's of Future Past will be doing. He has said Fox wants to emulate what marvel did with avengers.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine

According to Mark Millar that is sort of what this movie and X-Men:Day's of Future Past will be doing. He has said Fox wants to emulate what marvel did with avengers.
    But with only the X-Men Franchise or are they going to use the Fantastic Four as well?
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

Quote Originally Posted by Sinx View Post
    But with only the X-Men Franchise or are they going to use the Fantastic Four as well?
    What Millar talked about related to the X-Men, but Laura Schuler Dinner has said they want to cross over the franchises. There are internet speculations that we may see the FF in some form in Days of Future Past. Although with all internet speculation it is far from concrete.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine

What Millar talked about related to the X-Men, but Laura Schuler Dinner has said they want to cross over the franchises. There are internet speculations that we may see the FF in some form in Days of Future Past. Although with all internet speculation it is far from concrete.
    I have a feeling that they won't do that but it would definitely be pretty awesome.

I'm excited, but cautiously so. I've been disappointed by the X-men films way too many times, especially with Wolverine. Don't get me wrong. I really like him, but the way the movies have handled him just hasn't been very balanced. After the first two X-men movies, he's become too Edward Cullen in that he's always pining for a woman that he can't have and constantly whining about emotional issues. I'm not saying there isn't a place for romance in his story, but Fox has overdone it. They keep trying to make him into a more marketable pretty boy rather than the deranged killing machine he's always been. If they want a character like that, the X-men have plenty. They don't need to butcher Wolverine's character to get it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Today's lunch.

Humphries is doing a reddit AMA anything right now http://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/c...ncanny_xforce/