Page 167 of 824 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267667 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 12359
    BANNED

Mm. Indeed. Will be chilly on thou willy. :P

Anyone think that the runaways may come into play with the intro of the west coast Ultimates? Also 616 Nick Fury??? What's that about?
    This is my signature. Deal With it.

I received the first three issues of X-Treme X-Men as a belated Christmas present, and I gotta say, I loved 'em. Didn't think I would, but I did. What a fun surprise! ^_^
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

I just got back from seeing Django Unchained. It was decent. I thought that Inglorious Basterds was better. =p
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

Quote Originally Posted by Sinx View Post
    I just got back from seeing Django Unchained. It was decent. I thought that Inglorious Basterds was better. =p
    It was surprisingly better than I expected. DeCaprio seemed to be loving his role as the sleazy 'villain' and SLJ was good as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinx View Post
    Yeah, that seems to be the prevailing sentiment. But if you like Tarantino movies in general, I think Django will definitely be worth the ticket price. Tarantino's style may not appeal to everybody, but for those it does appeal to it works and I think Django is a great example of that.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

IGN Article - Quentin Tarantino Reveals Plans for Killer Crow
    http://m.ign.com/articles/2012/12/30...or-killer-crow

Look at that. A spinoff.

Quote Originally Posted by eliyanimoses View Post
    Look at that. A spinoff.
    You must be new for Tarantino.

Ah Batman Incorporated preview, the best ongoing title out there. :)

This is the Batman i love. Confident and head strong.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Time_to_Zap View Post
    OMG Sage, you have to appreciate the snow, our children won't even know what it and polar bears look like so we have to relish it!
    I wouldn't mind some snow. Here on the Gulf Coast, it only snows about once a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Ah Batman Incorporated preview, the best ongoing title out there. :)

This is the Batman i love. Confident and head strong.
    Still the most addictive Bat-book on the shelves. Can't get enough.

BANNED

I haven't seen Django Unchained yet but like most people in the UK, unlike America cinema viewing isn't a regular thing for a lot of people. But I do want to go see it. I'm not in a hurry, I didn't watch the Dark Knight Rises until it came out on Blu-Ray about a month ago. I bet you all think that's weird don't you? :D

What's everyone doing for New Year? There's a house party in a town where I used to live so I'm going to that with some mates and they're driving. The girl hosting the party is 18 so there's obviously going to be a lot more 18 year old girls there. ;) If that turns out to be shit with not enough people my age at the party I know I got some old friends that'll be doing a pub crawl in the same town. I'll be nice to see them again, stay the night if need be and get the train back to Bristol in the morning.

Did anybody pick up AvSM #15.1? If so what did you guys think of it as sort of a prologue to SSM #1 and as a epilogue to ASM #700?
    Last edited by Spiderx3000; 12-31-2012 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    I wouldn't mind some snow. Here on the Gulf Coast, it only snows about once a decade.
    In Ireland, that would be called luck!

Still the most addictive Bat-book on the shelves. Can't get enough.
    Thinking about picking it up. Do you know where I should start reading?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderx3000 View Post
    Did anybody pick up AvSM #15.1? If so what did you guys think of it as sort of a prologue to SSM #1 and as a epilogue to ASM #700?
    I thought it was great. Despite all the negative reactions around the web, I'm actually a big fan of the new status quo. And 15.1 really sold me on how this new Spider-man will be working.
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky View Post
    I thought it was great. Despite all the negative reactions around the web, I'm actually a big fan of the new status quo. And 15.1 really sold me on how this new Spider-man will be working.
    Am with you, and you know what Spidey fans? It's only a few hours til the new year, so if your a fan who hates the idea of Superior Spidey next year, how about a New Years wish that the series may surprise ya.

Now to watch the episode of the spectacular Spiderman Shear Strength, the New Year's Eve episode, just to get in the sprit!
    Peter Parker + ' 'with great power there must also come great responsibility '' = Spider-man

Happy New Year Everyone!