Page 163 of 824 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263663 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 12359

Hi guys, happy holidays! I got these...my girlfriend made them, and I think they're pretty awesome. She made these, didn't bought them:

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...70207994_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LJ-90 View Post
    Hi guys, happy holidays! I got these...my girlfriend made them, and I think they're pretty awesome. She made these, didn't bought them:

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...70207994_n.jpg
    Nice! That's pretty cool.
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

On Vacation

Got to watch Django and Les Miserables. Both really awesome movies. While Django was fun it still wasn't as good as Inglorious Bastards but thats just my opinion. Oh and man Samuel Jackson's performance was superb!

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Got to watch Django and Les Miserables. Both really awesome movies. While Django was fun it still wasn't as good as Inglorious Bastards but thats just my opinion. Oh and man Samuel Jackson's performance was superb!
    I'll be Redboxing both of those. I'm not a huge Tarantino fan, but a few of his movies are truly brilliant.

On Vacation

Just wanted to show some awesome Batman Beyond designs.

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    It's good to know that Django was good. Did you hear about Spike Lee being very angry at Tarantino for it? He was saying that it was very offensive. =\

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    I'll be Redboxing both of those. I'm not a huge Tarantino fan, but a few of his movies are truly brilliant.
    I'm not a huge fan of Tarantino either. I truly think that Reservoir Dogs is waaaaay overrated. Inglorious Basterds is, by far, my favorite from him.
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

On Vacation

It's good to know that Django was good. Did you hear about Spike Lee being very angry at Tarantino for it? He was saying that it was very offensive. =\
    Yah I heard about him. I just think he is jealous that he can't make as good a movie as Tarantino. It wasn't that offensive at all. In fact it was very gruesome. Did he think it wouldn't be? Now there were a lot funny scenes but how is that offensive. If the movie was to serious then a lot of people would left left the theater disgusted.

I'm not a huge fan of Tarantino either. I truly think that Reservoir Dogs is waaaaay overrated. Inglorious Basterds is, by far, my favorite from him.
    Yah Inglorious Basterds is my favorite as well. I don't really like Tarantino's older movies but his semi-newer movies are really good. Kill Bill, Inglorious Basterds, and Django.
    Also I love Christoph Waltz. I like him more as a bad guy but as a good guy he was really good. I think if the roles for Leonardo DiCaprio and Christoph Waltz were switched it would have made a better movie but thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinx View Post
    He was saying that it was very offensive. =\
    Tarantino simply doens't shy away from the truth. People used to treat African originated people harshly, thats why the word Nigger is used alot and the way people treat black people in the movie is nothing more than harsh reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinx View Post
    Inglorious Basterds is, by far, my favorite from him.
    Same here.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Hey guys, Merry Christmas.

I want to see Django, probably will go see it tomorrow or Friday.
    Any scientist who isn't willing to kill for science isn't really a scientist at all.

Oh, my God. Les Mis. Les freakin'-Mis. It was so good.
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

I'm back!!!
    This is my signature. Deal With it.

Quote Originally Posted by eliyanimoses View Post
    I'm back!!!
    welcome back
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Quote Originally Posted by Time_to_Zap View Post
    Oh, my God. Les Mis. Les freakin'-Mis. It was so good.
    I don't mind admitting that I may see that movie just because Anne Hathaway and Amanda Seyfried are in it. /drool

BANNED

The brilliance of Reservoir Dogs is in its script, dialogue and actors, all set (for the most part) in one setting, the garage/warehouse. It's written as a play, with one setting, minimal action and minimal budget. And it is a play. One I would like to see some day. I would pay good money to see a really good one. Compare Reservoir Dogs to the usual high octane American shite that rely on special effects alone, like Avatar, Avengers, Star Wars prequels, Godzilla, Expendables, etc, etc, a good film doesn't need to rely on any sort of budget and QT proved that.

Pulp Fiction was just incredible from start to finish. Mia Wallace, the first lady of Tarantino, Butch, by far my favourite Bruce Willis role, and Sam Jackson and John Travolta were perfect aswell. Jackie Brown was Quentin Tarantino's attempt to write a really good female role, it was another heist film, but QT has said numerous times that he was not trying to better Pulp Fiction, it was just a story he wanted to tell. QT also proved how powerful he could write a romance without it ever being cheesy. QT is IMO the greatest Director of romance, he has produced some very powerful boy loves girl scenes, especially so with Kill Bill Vol.2.

Kill Bill was Quentin Tarantino nerding/geeking out. The first one was QT's attempt to write a Japanese influenced Samurai movie about revenge. And he wanted it to be a bloodbath, just like the Samurai flicks he used to watch as a boy. Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown are known as the original Quentin Tarantino Trilogy. Since then, Tarantino has experimented, made projects more diverse than any other director. He wants to master all the different styles and experiment like a Movie Scientist. I would call him a "movieologist". A new word I just come up with :D. Volume 2 went the other way, instead of having old traditional Eastern Influences it had old traditional Western influences. Like probably all movie directors QT loves Spaghetti Westerns. I love how he made a crazy pair of films with those tw opposites working as two halves. Though I haven't seen it yet, Django Unchained is QT's attempt to really make an excellent cowboy film. And surprising us once again, by making it about the slave trade.

Quentin Tarrentino's past two films have both been about oppression. QT is Jewish, and thus made a film about Jews exterminating Nazi's. And Eli Roth who played the Jewbear is also a Jew. I really like how QT has done so much we never though he'd do. He's so unpredictable. I reckon the next film he does might be a Sci Fi just because he's that unpredictable.

I got Season 1 & 2 of the Walking Dead on DVD.