Page 161 of 824 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261661 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 12359

My friends and I have our zombie-takeover plan prepared. It's gonna be The Walking Dead: [insert name of my hometown] Edition. ^_^
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

BANNED

Looking forward to Life of Pi

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    What's on everyone's wish list this Christmas?
    A pair of red Addidas Gazelles (trainers/sneakers), from the eighties so they're all red and white, no crap gold writing on the side like they do on the new 00's one's. So they have to be the eighties originals. I've made it clear that I'll accept no imitations. The red on them is very striking. The best way I can describe them is: They're rude. I wish I could live every day of my life wearing those shoes. They are the shoes of Robbie Jee. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    I don't really like getting surprised gifts that I didn't ask for, mainly because I grew up with my family always getting me stuff I had absolutely no interest in and had to do the ol' "Hey, this is great! Thank you!" routine when really I wanted to ask them to return it and I'd gladly just take the money and buy something I want with it...
    Back in my day I was lucky if I got a bloody orange!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    I think everyone knows Santa isn't real but it's the continuous brainwashing into us. whenever we go to the mall or we watch a tv commercial or when we buy stuff. Its become more consumerism then actually jolly. buts thats just my opinion.
    What?...

Sage, don't mess about now. You shouldn't joke about things like that.
    Last edited by Plawsky; 12-21-2012 at 12:48 PM. Reason: language

BANNED

I really don't get why people like JD so much. It's just bad commercial whiskey. Too sweet and too cheap. But to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    I don't always drink to a Mayan Apocalypse, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis (XX).

-Stay thirsty my friends...
    Nah, we'll just be moving on from the age of Pisces into the age of Aquarius (it goes backwards through the calendar). It's just the end of the age, and the end of the Mayan calendar. According to Jewish myth, when Moses came down from the mountain with the Ten Commandments he told everyone to kill themselves, sacrifice themselves to the lord as they wash away the old age. Hopefully we won't be having any sacrifices this time though. :/ I can't remember how long an age is. I'll have to check. But I know that if you really do believe in that stuff, the end of the world isn't supposed to happen til next century. There's a lot I can't quite remember..

Entertaining the thought is ridiculous.
    Comics are more better.

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Codah View Post
    Entertaining the thought is ridiculous.
    Until we actually die. lol. Even so if we do die I really am not going to care about what people thought was ridiculous or not. In a couple hours I am going to go into my car and open all the windows and play this song and hopefully not get caught by the police. wish me luck. I don't believe the world is going to end but its fun scaring people.

Last edited by sage6paths; 12-20-2012 at 06:16 PM.

BANNED

When I was younger me and a large group of friends got chased by police with dogs! just because we started singing "We all live in a fascist regime, a fascist regime, a fascist regime." (like the Yellow Submarine song) over and over again with my mate Alfie playing the guitar. It's true that we were singing it mostly because they were there, we were teenagers being teenagers, and being obnoxiously clever by harmlessly pissing them off. :P But seriously man, it was like they were going to beat us just for singing that song. We weren't even breaking the law and then they came after us with dogs. We jumped over the fence and scattered.
    Last edited by Plawsky; 12-21-2012 at 12:49 PM. Reason: language

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    A pair of red Addidas Gazelles (trainers/sneakers), from the eighties so they're all red and white, no crap gold writing on the side like they do on the new 00's one's. So they have to be the eighties originals. I've made it clear that I'll accept no imitations. The red on them is very striking. The best way I can describe them is: They're rude as fuck. I wish I could live every day of my life wearing those shoes. They are the shoes of Robbie Jee. :|
    These?

Yeah, those are pretty sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    I really don't get why people like JD so much. It's just bad commercial whiskey. Too sweet and too cheap. But to each his own.
    I prefer the taste of Crown myself, but JD is more affordable.

That is an interesting choice, in light of recent events.
    I actually knew that was what I was getting about 3 weeks ago, he gave me the option of cash, an Ipad or the gun. I chose the gun. I just happened to actually receive on the day of the tragedy.

LOL, I re-read my posts about 32 times after I post them, and I pick them apart until the conversation moves to another page.
    Good to know it's not just me.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

These?

I prefer the taste of Crown myself, but JD is more affordable.
    I wrecked myself for Crown. When I was fresh out of highshool and living with my ex, I had a buddy over. My ex was playing hostess and making us men some drinks. Crown and coke. We had just a few each and all of a sudden she comes in and says the bottle was empty. Turns out our "doubles" were being measured using a 2oz shot glass. We were drinking quadruples. I got so sick that night, and ever since the smell of crown makes me gag. But I love JD. Especially JD Single Barrel and Gentlemen Jack.
    All-New Ultimates • Earth 2 • Harley Quinn • Injustice • Invincible • Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man • Real Heroes • The Walking Dead • Ultimate FF

I'm so fabulous my favorite drinks are Garage, Smirnoff & of course Bacardi Breezers because:

So how did you guys enjoy this weeks comics? Wonder Woman & Marvel NOW practically killed it!

Avengers #2 continues Hickman's run, while not as good as his Ultimates began, the armor the characters use feels very closely to the whole hyper realism that movies have started trending, from Captain America's armor to Wolverine's costume, it's all nicely stylished work, so yeah definitely big kudos go to both Jerome Opeρa and the colorist Dean White. Honestly Dean White is becoming the killer colorist out there,w ith Jerome and Esad Ribic rising up the artists ranks in Marvel. Still, we got this big cosmic threat, but i'm not just feeling it with the antagonist, theres no mysteriousness or intriguiment with him, it's just a guy who wants to reshape the world and thus the Avengers are expanding, it's not a big deal even tho it wants to be one, the execution is just lacking.

Incredible Hulk #2 continues Leinil Francis Yu's monstorous action splash with Mark Waid writing how noone can buy Bruce Banner's sudden optism, yet the guy still does seem to have his childish anger bursts due to his stress, SHIELD should totally get him a personal shrink to talk to. :b However i just don't see why this issue was all that necessary, we already got the point within #1 that Bruce Banner wants to help the world and smash things, did we really need Tony Stark guest-starred issue this early?

Thor God of Thunder #3 now this continues being the high point of the relaunch, with Jason Aaron back to the dark fantasy (or sci-fi) tropes, with Esad Ribic's astonishing pencilling we got a killer story that spans three different Thor againts a single foe, this is all majorly mythical and large scale, it feels exciting! Not to mention a mystery resolving the antagonist. It also can't be helped how majorly badass all these incarnations of Thor are, even the arrogant douchι youngster Thor.

Rick Remender's Uncanny X-Force concluded, but the true highlight of the series was truly the Dark Angel Saga, it feels abit redundant that Remender resurrect a villain for this arc just to have him killed again, Ultimate Green Goblin anyone? I am very glad the issue did have an happy ending tho, tho i will miss Remender's Deadpool!

My Ace Ventura repellent is finally done:

Now i just gotta keep hitting the gym, avoid that delicious chocolate more and get into summer condition so i can get a crib tattoo.
    Last edited by Drz; 12-21-2012 at 02:53 AM.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

So Rick Remender's Uncanny X-Force ended, but the world didn't. So I would say that alone makes this a good week in comics. I'm not looking forward to seeing stories of people doing something stupid because they think the world is ending. I already heard a few stories about people giving away all their money, building shelters, and demanding that the government let them go to some mountain where they think a UFO is being hidden. Even for someone that follows comics, some stuff is just too crazy. Now I can't help but wonder what the next big doomsday date will be. 2015 when Back to the Future is officially ruined forever?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    I wrecked myself for Crown. When I was fresh out of highshool and living with my ex, I had a buddy over. My ex was playing hostess and making us men some drinks. Crown and coke. We had just a few each and all of a sudden she comes in and says the bottle was empty. Turns out our "doubles" were being measured using a 2oz shot glass. We were drinking quadruples. I got so sick that night, and ever since the smell of crown makes me gag. But I love JD. Especially JD Single Barrel and Gentlemen Jack.
    I just eyeball it, myself, and I always pour too much. Just the way I like it.

Nice tattoo, DRZ!

Wolverine, why would you choose a gun over cash! You can't buy comics with guns. =p
    Aquaman • Aquaman and the Others • Batman • Batman and Robin • Justice League • Wonder Woman • Star Trek • Brilliant • Black Science • Manifest Destiny • Morning Glories • Saga • Shutter • The Wake

BANNED

These?

That's them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinx View Post
    Nice tattoo, DRZ!

Wolverine, why would you choose a gun over cash! You can't buy comics with guns. =p
    He's thinking outside the box. With a gun he can get them for free. ;)