Page 160 of 824 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260660 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 12359

I don't really like getting surprised gifts that I didn't ask for, mainly because I grew up with my family always getting me stuff I had absolutely no interest in and had to do the ol' "Hey, this is great! Thank you!" routine when really I wanted to ask them to return it and I'd gladly just take the money and buy something I want with it...
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    I don't really like getting surprised gifts that I didn't ask for, mainly because I grew up with my family always getting me stuff I had absolutely no interest in and had to do the ol' "Hey, this is great! Thank you!" routine when really I wanted to ask them to return it and I'd gladly just take the money and buy something I want with it...
    Well at least you got something lol. It seems Santa Clause is exclusive only to people of the christian variety. Which I'm not trying to offend anyone but when you guys were kids did you have a problem with the whole Santa myth other then he isn't real but that he never seemed to go places where people actually needed him. Like Africa. He only made richer people richer lol. I don't mind people giving gifts at all. In fact I like that aspect but this whole santa clause thing needs to go away. Just give the truth and people will be happier.

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Well at least you got something lol. It seems Santa Clause is exclusive only to people of the christian variety. Which I'm not trying to offend anyone but when you guys were kids did you have a problem with the whole Santa myth other then he isn't real but that he never seemed to go places where people actually needed him. Like Africa. He only made richer people richer lol. I don't mind people giving gifts at all. In fact I like that aspect but this whole santa clause thing needs to go away. Just give the truth and people will be happier.
    Maybe a while back he was more in line with Christians but I would say now it he is not really part of any religion. I know people of different religions and no religion who tell their kids Santa is really becuase it is all about getting gifts and nothing more to them or just the fact the living in North America and that is what we do they have just doen it so their kids dont feel left out.

As for the next part Im not sure what you mean, Santa goes every where. I see what you mean by saying the rich get richer but that is just becuase the parents can afford that kind of thing the poor may be poor but they still can get toys and such from their parents. I dont think removing it will do anything though. Just my opinion.

Anyways I came on for you becuase your the only person I know who reads Naruto, did you check out what happened last week and today?

On Vacation

Maybe a while back he was more in line with Christians but I would say now it he is not really part of any religion. I know people of different religions and no religion who tell their kids Santa is really becuase it is all about getting gifts and nothing more to them or just the fact the living in North America and that is what we do they have just doen it so their kids dont feel left out.
    I think everyone knows Santa isn't real but it's the continuous brainwashing into us. whenever we go to the mall or we watch a tv commercial or when we buy stuff. Its become more consumerism then actually jolly. buts thats just my opinion.

As for the next part Im not sure what you mean, Santa goes every where. I see what you mean by saying the rich get richer but that is just becuase the parents can afford that kind of thing the poor may be poor but they still can get toys and such from their parents. I dont think removing it will do anything though. Just my opinion.
    No I'm pretty sure Santa doesn't go everywhere or else he would be giving presents to every person in the world lol. Removing the whole Santa cluse myth can finally give people somethin to be thankful for. Instead of gifts you can be thankful for family and friends.

Anyways I came on for you becuase your the only person I know who reads Naruto, did you check out what happened last week and today?
    Yah that was some crazy sh!t! I knew someone was going to die in this war but damn that was insane. But I really hope kishi doesn't do the same ending as the pain arc and just make obito revive everyone through rinne tensi or else the deaths would be pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Jack Daniels Holiday Select

I love this guy!

My mother helped me financially in November to get me my new computer so i'm not asking for anything, i got her some kitchen stuff like a serving table and a cake cutter knife, hope she likes them, she's a big kitchen person.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

I'm kinda hoping someone does the "thoughtless" thing and gets me an iTunes gift card or two, because Comixology is having a huge $0.99 sale over the next 10 days.

Coming this season on Young Justice trailer!

DeathStroke, Mongul, Despero, Sportsmaster vs. Black Manda, Captain Marvel, Vandal Savage!
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Coming this season on Young Justice trailer!

DeathStroke, Mongul, Despero, Sportsmaster vs. Black Manda, Captain Marvel, Vandal Savage!

It's been too long since a new YJ episode!

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    I'm kinda hoping someone does the "thoughtless" thing and gets me an iTunes gift card or two, because Comixology is having a huge $0.99 sale over the next 10 days.

Yeah, my boss just gave me a $50 Amazon card... AKA a $50 comic book card.
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

Today's my last day of work before Christmas, and the office is a tomb. I've been reading comics at my desk for about three straight hours now.

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky View Post
    Yeah, my boss just gave me a $50 Amazon card... AKA a $50 comic book card.

One of my bosses gave me an AR-15 for my X-Mas bonus. Probably the best X-Mas bonus I've ever received!
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Does anybody else read their older posts that were written in a casual manner and it makes them feel as if they sound like an uneducated dolt? That is happening to me know lol.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine

Does anybody else read their older posts that were written in a casual manner and it makes them feel as if they sound like an uneducated dolt? That is happening to me know lol.
    Where is everybody? That's it I'm leaving....until I get home tonight. See you then
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine

One of my bosses gave me an AR-15 for my X-Mas bonus. Probably the best X-Mas bonus I've ever received!
    That is an interesting choice, in light of recent events.

LOL, I re-read my posts about 32 times after I post them, and I pick them apart until the conversation moves to another page.

On Vacation

I don't always drink to a Mayan Apocalypse, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis (XX).

-Stay thirsty my friends...