Page 159 of 824 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259659 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 12359

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    What's on everyone's wish list this Christmas?
    My family already helped me buy an iPad so that's my main wish come true. I've been dropping hints to my gf about some male leather jewelry, dark knight rises, and some 007 Cologne :P What about you, RB?
    Last edited by Balfro; 12-18-2012 at 10:54 PM.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

I just read this a few minutes ago and loved it. I read Cracked every day, and my favorite articles are the semi-serious ones, especially the ones by John Cheese.
    I agree. John Cheese's articles are always insightful and funny. He and Gladstone are the top two writers on Cracked in my opinion. I think Cracked is like the Daily Show of internet entertainment. It's humor and satire, but it has some genuine and insightful information.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    My family already helped me buy an iPad so that's my main wish come true. I've been dropping hints to my gf about some male leather jewelry, dark knight rises, and some 007 Cologne :P
    Fro. Bal Fro.

What about you, RB?
    Y'know, I haven't asked for anything specific. I really wouldn't know what to ask for, and I kinda get a kick out of seeing my family and friends come up with something on their own.

Last year, my dad stopped by my LCS and bought me a $100 gift card. I wouldn't mind seeing a repeat of that.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I agree. John Cheese's articles are always insightful and funny. He and Gladstone are the top two writers on Cracked in my opinion. I think Cracked is like the Daily Show of internet entertainment. It's humor and satire, but it has some genuine and insightful information.
    Cheese's articles always have a dark element to them, because they all tie into his troubled past, but they're always hopeful and funny. It may be an old trick, but it makes me connect with him as a writer. I love it.

I also like Dan O'Brien because he sounds like me, but about 10 years older.

Gah. Now she's avoiding me and not talking to me. This is so not even my fault. For someone who started off the conversation by basically saying "I totally understand if you don't, but do you?" she's certainly not being very understanding. (I mean, I get it if she wants space to deal with her own feelings, but she could at least let me know. I told her I'd give her space if she wanted it, and she said that "It was fine", except it clearly isn't, so why can't she just say what she means? -_- )
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

-Avengers Arena and Uncanny X-Men subscriptions
    -Hunger Games on Blue Ray! :D
    -Downton Abbey Season 2
    -The rest of the Game of Thrones books
    -iTunes giftcards
    -Some kind of a necklace w/ a cross on it.
    -Eternal youth.
    -CDs from Sara Bareilles, Ingrid Michaelson, Fun!, Mariana's Trench, Florence + the Machine
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

Quote Originally Posted by Time_to_Zap View Post
    -Avengers Arena and Uncanny X-Men subscriptions
    I hear lotsa good buzz about AA, and I can't wait to get my hands on Bendis's UXM.

-iTunes giftcards
    Yes.

-Eternal youth.
    Not sure where one could find this. Bed Bath and Beyond, perhaps?

-CDs from Sara Bareilles, Ingrid Michaelson, Fun!, Mariana's Trench, Florence + the Machine
    They still make those?

Kindle Fire HD 8.9
    Comic book store gift card
    Jack Daniels Holiday Select
    Dark Knight Rises on blu-ray
    And this sweet T-Shirt!
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Kindle Fire HD 8.9
    Dark Knight Rises on blu-ray
    And this sweet T-Shirt!
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    YES! I would like this as well. I am a huge JD fiend.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Fro. Bal Fro.

Very nice

Yes.

YES! I would like this as well. I am a huge JD fiend.
    Same here. I ran out this weekend, and need to reload.

I also like the "CYCLOPS WAS RIGHT" shirt.

Geez, the level of whining over on the Spider-Man Forum is giving me a headache. I can't take it anymore.

Imma just hang out here, where everyone's chill.

Geez, the level of whining over on the Spider-Man Forum is giving me a headache. I can't take it anymore.

Imma just hang out here, where everyone's chill.
    I have no idea how #700 is going to end, although (especially based on the Dan Slott death threats and complaints around the internet) I can GUESS what happens. Either way, I'm excited for it and am looking forward to Superior Spider-Man. Wanna know why? My FONDEST memories of 616 center around Ben Reilly being Spider-Man. The fact that someone other than Peter was taking the mantle and giving us a completely different look into the world of Spider-Man (part of the reason I fell in love with Ultimate Spidey, even though it was Peter Parker it was such a different version of him). So, assuming that Superior Spidey is someone other than Peter, I have a feeling it will be great! And since I am not so much a fan of 616 anymore, I won't be saddened it that Peter dies as well. Except for the fact that Spider-Men 2 will be kind of awkward...

I have no idea how #700 is going to end, although (especially based on the Dan Slott death threats and complaints around the internet) I can GUESS what happens. Either way, I'm excited for it and am looking forward to Superior Spider-Man. Wanna know why? My FONDEST memories of 616 center around Ben Reilly being Spider-Man. The fact that someone other than Peter was taking the mantle and giving us a completely different look into the world of Spider-Man (part of the reason I fell in love with Ultimate Spidey, even though it was Peter Parker it was such a different version of him). So, assuming that Superior Spidey is someone other than Peter, I have a feeling it will be great! And since I am not so much a fan of 616 anymore, I won't be saddened it that Peter dies as well. Except for the fact that Spider-Men 2 will be kind of awkward...
    LOL, I'm in the same boat. I don't mind fans disliking the direction the book is going, but the juvenile whining makes me want to ragequit the Internet.

I asked for:

A bookshelf
    Clothes
    Sherlock Holmes (2009) on Blu-ray
    Star Trek (2009) on Blu-ray
    Assassin's Creed III for Xbox 360
    Halo 4
    The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy by Stieg Larsson
    The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling

Y'know, I haven't asked for anything specific. I really wouldn't know what to ask for, and I kinda get a kick out of seeing my family and friends come up with something on their own.

Last year, my dad stopped by my LCS and bought me a $100 gift card. I wouldn't mind seeing a repeat of that.
    Yea I like getting surprised more than getting some gifts I asked for. There are some obvious exceptions, but in general that's how it goes. =p
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake