Page 157 of 824 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257657 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 12359

Saw the hobbit tonight, thought it was pretty good.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

It's my favorite book and now my favorite movie. I hope the other 2 are as amazing as this one. Streets and streets ahead of the LOTR trilogy for me. Though, I've always loved The Hobbit more than the trilogy so that plays into it, I'm sure.
    Comics are more better.

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    I wanna see that, is it good?
    Yeah, it's gonna get Oscar nominations that it deserves, will it win tho? Thats another discussion alltogether. The only flaw it has, is that theres no suspense of threat or thrill, since you know it has a happy ending.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

I'm glad to hear this news, but have we ever gotten an explanation as to why they were pulled in the first place? Maybe I missed it, but it felt pretty random and unnecessary. Now that Avengers EMH is over, I would think that DC has a lot of incentive to make a stronger push for rating. But so long as this doesn't happen again and the quality of the shows improves, I'm willing to overlook it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Yeah, it's gonna get Oscar nominations that it deserves, will it win tho? Thats another discussion alltogether. The only flaw it has, is that theres no suspense of threat or thrill, since you know it has a happy ending.
    See, though, I was on the edge of my seat, even though I knew that it ended well. Which is how I know that it's a well-made movie. I was just sitting there, and part of my brain was telling me, "You're being stupid, you know they escape," but then the rest of my brain was like "HOLY SNAP THE REVOLUTIONARY GUARD IS GONNA GET THEM EEEEEEEEE" and it just kind of drowned out all of my reason. ^_^
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

Hey guys, just thought I would share something in this thread that I hope isn't too forward. But a few days ago, I self-published my first book. Some here may already know that I write fanfiction, but this past year I've been trying to turn that passion into a career. I've taken the first step today. My book is now available on Amazon.com. It's called Skin Deep. It's a story that involves teen drama, sex, deception, and mystery. If anyone here is interested or knows someone who is, you can check it out at the following link:

Skin Deep - By Jack Fisher
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I'm glad to hear this news, but have we ever gotten an explanation as to why they were pulled in the first place?
    Only rumors, such as the Milestone characters being part of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    But so long as this doesn't happen again and the quality of the shows improves, I'm willing to overlook it.
    It's more about Cartoon Network, if this shit would keep up with TimeWarner animation, i would assume they will finally find another network then, everything is secretive about this.

The Young Justice video game is coming up on March by the way.

Green Lantern #15 preview!

DC Nation promo:

- Static Shock!
    - Arsenal
    - Mal Duncan becomes the Guardian
    - Flash's assumed death finally happening? Wally West taking the mantle?
    - Superman & Captain Marvel!
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Thor #3 preview!

I'm really liking Esad Ribic's art and Aaron's dark fantasy is right up there with his Ghost Rider, Wolverine and whatnot. This is good stuff.
    I've never cared much about Thor, but wow, that cover kicks ass.

DC Nation promo:

- Static Shock!
    - Arsenal
    - Mal Duncan becomes the Guardian
    - Flash's assumed death finally happening? Wally West taking the mantle?
    - Superman & Captain Marvel!
    Sweet! Static Shock joining definitely helps. I remember watching that show all the time when it was on. I thought it ended way too abruptly. I'm glad he's showing up again. Hopefully, he's better than his comic. I didn't really care for that. He can only help Young Justice, which has been somewhat bland since the time skip.

X-men Supreme

Masks #1 is free on Comixology today, and YES, you need to read it. Especially if you've never seen interior art by Alex Ross. /drool

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    Masks #1 is free on Comixology today, and YES, you need to read it. Especially if you've never seen interior art by Alex Ross. /drool
    I'll get Absolute Kingdom Come someday just because i like Alex Ross' portaits, the Masks #1 was alot of fun. I think it's nice to see the revival attempt of pulp heroes alongside characters like Green Arrow getting spotlight fightning corruption and being the hero of the every day man. I always liked his unused Dick-Batman design.

Justice League #15 preview!
    Throne of Atlantis begins!

Red Hood & the Outlaws #15 preview!

My Blog

A friend of mine just confessed to having feelings for me, and I had to tell her I don't feel the same way about her...I tried to do it as nicely as possible, but I still feel like an asshole...and simultaneously shocked that somebody actually has/had romantic feelings towards me...
    ~Gregory Maguire

Quote Originally Posted by Time_to_Zap View Post
    A friend of mine just confessed to having feelings for me, and I had to tell her I don't feel the same way about her...I tried to do it as nicely as possible, but I still feel like an asshole...and simultaneously shocked that somebody actually has/had romantic feelings towards me...
    Are you just worried about ruining the friendship or do you really have no feelings towards her? No need to feel like an ass if you we're being sincere and let her down easy :)
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Are you just worried about ruining the friendship or do you really have no feelings towards her? No need to feel like an ass if you we're being sincere and let her down easy :)
    I used to, actually, but I was too freaked to say anything. And now the feelings have started to fade, and I just really didn't think it'd be fair to get with somebody if I was almost over them...plus, I'll admit I'm a little scared about the concept of an actual relationship. I really have never had, like, an actual adult one, so I have no clue how to do anything, which I'll admit is cowardly-- I'm going to have to start sometime. I guess it's just bad timing.
    ~Gregory Maguire

No need to feel like an ass if you we're being sincere and let her down easy :)
    This. Honesty is the way to go. It may hurt now, but it pays off big time.