Page 151 of 824 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251651 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 12359

I'm hopping in late on the Fringe conversation, but I have to agree that it is pretty awesome. I watched the first episode when it premiered, and I've been hooked ever since. I think I may have missed a few episodes here and there so I really want to re-watch it if I ever get the time.
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

Quote Originally Posted by Samorai_black View Post
    Cool Cool Cool, pop culture, pop culture, butt stuff.
    Y'know, I'm not even gonna ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinx View Post
    I'm hopping in late on the Fringe conversation, but I have to agree that it is pretty awesome. I watched the first episode when it premiered, and I've been hooked ever since. I think I may have missed a few episodes here and there so I really want to re-watch it if I ever get the time.
    So much fun. I'm watching through the reruns on the Science Channel. They're playing the entire series leading up to the January finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Samorai_black View Post
    We met a long time ago she was a friend of a friend but we didnt talk much or anything. Then a few years ago we ment again through the same friend and started to hang out. Then one day we were just talking about random stuff and comics popped up and the book we both said was "Fables" and after that she never needed to speak again.
    I had the opposite experience once in college. This girl and I had been hanging out for a few weeks, so we traded music (just like every other college freshmen in the world). Among other things, I gave her a copy of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon, with specific instructions to take special care and listen to the whole thing at once. We talked later that week about our experiences. She said "I really liked a lot of what you gave me, except Pink Floyd. I hated that."

I haven't talked to her since.
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    Y'know, I'm not even gonna ask.
    It's from Community! C'mon, Rocky! =p

Oh, and here's this. I'm so pumped.

Last edited by Sinx; 12-06-2012 at 08:49 PM.
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

I KNOW, RIGHT??? The japanese one is better :)

All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

On Vacation

Guys I'm saying it first. The villain is Wesley Crusher. He is pissed off about not being able to join the enterprise crew lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    I KNOW, RIGHT??? The japanese one is better :)

Never got into the tv series but the first film I really liked. And am looking for to this one.
    Pull: Avengers, New Avengers, Mighty Avengers, Captain America, Superior Spider-Man, Superior S.M.T.U, Ultimate Universe, Chew, Invincible, Batman & Smallville.

Love what truly epic film ought to look like! I can't wait for this one. I really didn't expect the first Star Trek movie to be as complete as it was. Now I'm completely on board with the sequels. In my opinion, it's right up there with the Marvel movies in terms of quality and scale.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Mark Paniccia (Ultimate comics editor) has my favorite guess at who Cumberbatch is playing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bloop.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	105390

How awesome would it be if he was right? It's literally the most interesting idea I've read on the subject.

Also, *cough*, follow me on Twitter.
    Comics are more better.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Love what truly epic film ought to look like! I can't wait for this one. I really didn't expect the first Star Trek movie to be as complete as it was. Now I'm completely on board with the sequels. In my opinion, it's right up there with the Marvel movies in terms of quality and scale.
    I agree, Star Trek 2's gona be excellent. And that's coming from someone who normally hates Star Trek.

But c'mon man. Everyone knows the Marvel movies are mostly terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky View Post
    She said "I really liked a lot of what you gave me, except Pink Floyd. I hated that."

I haven't talked to her since.

Some DC March covers:

Moar here
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

November, 2012 Comic Sales Initial Report

Looks like Marvel NOW is off to a good start. #1 book, 8 of the top 10, and a commanding lead in unit share at 40% to 33%. There's a bit of a drop overall, but the industry is still up over 10% from last year! Everyone wins!!

The AvX hardcover ($75) is also a big hit, unsurprisingly, as the top superhero collected edition of the month. Walking Dead still reigns supreme, though. Volume 1 continues to live in the top 10 at #8, which is just absurd.

I'll be interested to see what things look like outside the top 10, and where the sales estimates fall.
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    Ha, no clapping gorillas?
    Bring back Ultimate Doctor Doom

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky View Post
    The AvX hardcover ($75) is also a big hit
    I highly doubt we'll see it for more than a mere month on the top sales. Die hard fans getting the collection, the collector's getting it and realizing how poorly the product is made alongside the cluster of a story, don't see it lasting long personally.

Speaking of Collection's here's some DC news!

Warren Ellis & Bryan Hitch Authority finally collected in Hardcover! Gah, i would have loved a reprint of the Absolute, alongside Millar's run. The Authority is one of the biggest gems of modern comics, something so great that the comics still can't dare or stumble to move forward as we still need to have comics about the Joker escaping Arkham over and over again, don't forget heroes fightning each other. :b

Morrison's Action Comics saga will be split into 3 hardcovers, disappointing since i loved the size and quantity of the 1st hardcover, ah well just gonna wait for the inevitable Absolute.

Batman Incorporated volume 2 is going to be split into 2 hardcovers, me like! Still this is gonna get a nice Absolute/Omni down the line, but then you can just give away Morrison stuff as gifts. It's like charity.

Absolute Blackest Night becomes worthy of it's name as the "necessary" tie-ins are collected, good!

BATMAN NOIR: EDUARDO RISSO
    DELUXE EDITION HC
    Written by BRIAN AZZARELLO
    Art and cover by EDUARDO RISSO
    On sale MAY 29 • 224 pg, B&W, 7.0625" x 10.875", $24.99
    • BATMAN NOIR: EDUARDO RISSO spotlights the art of 100 BULLETS illustrator Eduardo Risso, which casts the Dark Knight in deep shadow on every page. Written by his frequent collaborator Brian Azzarello, this title includes tales from a variety of Batman projects, including "Broken City," a profound examination of the Dark Knight Detective and the grim metropolis that he protects. While hunting the murderer of a small boy's parents, Batman is caught up in his own investigation and ruminations, only to fall prey to a deadly new pair of killers who have been stalking him.
    • Collecting BATMAN #620-625, the Batman serial from WEDNESDAY COMICS #1-12, FLASHPOINT: BATMAN-KNIGHT OF VENGEANCE #1-3 and a story from BATMAN: GOTHAM KNIGHTS #8.

Read More: http://www.comicsalliance.com/2012/1...#ixzz2EP7S4Tfc
    Awww, hell yeah! This is going to be awesome. I'm still waiting to read 100 Bullets, i keep craving those Deluxe editions, but curse that rumored/promised Absolute editions. ;__;
    Last edited by Plawsky; 12-08-2012 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Language
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog