Page 143 of 824 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243643 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 12359
    On Vacation

Also what happened to RobbieJ? He got banned. A lot of my forum buddies are gone. MrV, Wyokid, Samori_Black,TheCrimson and RobbieJ I think my plan is to write 7 more issues of Ultimates over Christmas break. Redoing the whole DWF/UWS arc. Then I'm quitting the forums. It's not fun anymore.
    Last edited by sage6paths; 11-30-2012 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post

Also what happened to RobbieJ? He got banned. A lot of my forum buddies are gone. MrV, Wyokid, Samori_Black,TheCrimson and RobbieJ I think my plan is to write 7 more issues of Ultimates over Christmas break. Redoing the whole DWF/UWS arc. Then I'm quitting the forums. It's not fun anymore.
    Good to know us other regular forum members mean nothing to you.

On another note, is anyone here reading Wolveirne MAX. I am loving that series so far!
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Good to know us other regular forum members mean nothing to you.

On another note, is anyone here reading Wolveirne MAX. I am loving that series so far!
    I didn't say that Lol. I did say "a lot of my forum buddies" not all. You are my forum buddy Wolverine. It's just that there are like only a few regulars now on the forum. Me, You, Plawsky, Balfro, Rockybanks to name a few. Plus I was planning on leaving the forums anyways because of schoolwork. At least with this I can write my scripts for people to enjoy. Did you read my Ultimates 10 script?

If you're not having fun then MAKE SOME FUN!!!! Go wild!
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

I didn't say that Lol. I did say "a lot of my forum buddies" not all. You are my forum buddy Wolverine. It's just that there are like only a few regulars now on the forum. Me, You, Plawsky, Balfro, Rockybanks to name a few. Plus I was planning on leaving the forums anyways because of schoolwork. At least with this I can write my scripts for people to enjoy. Did you read my Ultimates 10 script?
    I did, it was much better than the crap Humphries gave us.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I did, it was much better than the crap Humphries gave us.
    thanks. well I'm going to give you a little spoiler if you want to read it regarding Tony Stark in my story. spoilers:
    Tony stark was working on that new armor right before shield attacked him and Thor. But he doesn't finish it because he is being chased by SHIELD. at the end of issue 12 Future Tony stark comes to the past wearing a life-saving suit that saves him from his cancer which is spreading. this is the same suit he was working on. On the armor it says "Stark Industries K.A.N.G. Suit". and he is here to find out why the suit isn't being built
    end of spoilers Genuis right.

thanks. well I'm going to give you a little spoiler if you want to read it regarding Tony Stark in my story. spoilers:
    Tony stark was working on that new armor right before shield attacked him and Thor. But he doesn't finish it because he is being chased by SHIELD. at the end of issue 12 Future Tony stark comes to the past wearing a life-saving suit that saves him from his cancer which is spreading. this is the same suit he was working on. On the armor it says "Stark Industries K.A.N.G. Suit". and he is here to find out why the suit isn't being built
    end of spoilers Genuis right.
    Sounds interesting.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Well so far so good. I think that Avengers just wasn't the kind of book that plays to Bendis's strengths. As Ultimate Spider-Man has shown for years, Bendis is at his best when he deals with young characters and a sense of melodrama. He just didn't have the necessary opportunities in Avengers. All New X-men #2 captured the kind of emotion that Bendis was so great at capturing in Ultimate Spider-Man. He's got a younger cast of characters and a more emotionally charged storyline, which should play to his strengths.
    If he truly needed some teenagers to spice things up, he easily could have done so since he was spearheading the franchise. :b Why isn't the Avengers considered an emotionally charged storyline? You got Luke Cage and his family, you got the Avengers who are brothers in arms to one and other and whatnot.

Action Comics #15 preview!

The Devil himself is attacking Superman on multiple timelines, this is damn awesome if you ask me. Here's a badass panel from Batman Incorporated #5, which featured another Devil from Morrison come to think of it. :b

"Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Here's a badass panel from Batman Incorporated #5, which featured another Devil from Morrison come to think of it. :b
    I've got a copy of this issue waiting for me at my LCS, but I won't be able to pick it up tomorrow as I'd planned. The shop's closing so the staff can go to the Wizard World Comic-Con in New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    I've got a copy of this issue waiting for me at my LCS, but I won't be able to pick it up tomorrow as I'd planned. The shop's closing so the staff can go to the Wizard World Comic-Con in New Orleans.
    :(. You're gonna love the issue man, it's just delicious!

1st Look at New Avengers!

I really hope we'll get some love for Black Panther in film/animation, this guy kicked ass in Avengers: EMH and now continues badassery hopefully with Hickman. Someone really should also utilize the Ultimate incarnation.

New info on CW's Amazon: their Wonder Woman show
    “She comes from a remote, secluded country and until now has spent most of her life as a soldier and a leader on the battlefields”, reads the breakdown reportedly. “Because of relentless brutality of her life at home, Iris looks at our world with absolute awe and astonishment. She’s delighted and just as often horrified by the aspects of everyday life that we take for granted: skyscrapers, traffic, ice cream. It’s all new and fascinating and sometimes slightly troubling to her. Iris is completely unschooled in our world, our culture, our customs. And she’s completely inexperienced at interpersonal relationships. She has no social filter, does not suffer fools, and tends to do and say exactly what’s on her mind at all times. She’s bluntly, refreshingly honest. She can tell when you’re lying to her. And she doesn’t have time or patience for politics or tact because she’s too busy trying to experience everything our world has to offer. There are too many sights to see and things to learn and people to care for. Hers is a true, noble, and generous heart. And she will fight and die for the people she loves. Iris is a fierce warrior with the innocent heart of a romantic and she will fight to the death to make the world safe for innocents and true romantics everywhere.”
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

This line may be a gross understatement:

The CW hit new series Arrow based on DC’s Green Arrow is reportedly a factor in the network prioritizing production of the Amazon pilot.
    I think DC has inadvertently kicked off something big with Arrow.

I really hope they pick up this series and don't let it die like that last potential Wonder Woman series. Ever since Smallville ended, there's been a hole that CW has been trying to fill. I think Green Arrow showed them that they could do something that followed the same themes as Smallville. And given how great the recent Wonder Woman comics have been, I think the time is perfect for her to have her own series. It's been too long since she had her own show so I'm ready for someone to take a chance.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    I think DC has inadvertently kicked off something big with Arrow.
    Depends how we define the word "big", is it Walking Dead big? Nah, not a chance! But it could be bigger than Smallville, maybe? Superman has always had success in television, but yeah i think it's wonderful Green Arrow is getting some spotlight, i always like him as the "Batman with flaws" & Greg Weisman has really shown the character with both DC DTV movie department alongside Young Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I really hope they pick up this series and don't let it die like that last potential Wonder Woman series. Ever since Smallville ended, there's been a hole that CW has been trying to fill. I think Green Arrow showed them that they could do something that followed the same themes as Smallville. And given how great the recent Wonder Woman comics have been, I think the time is perfect for her to have her own series. It's been too long since she had her own show so I'm ready for someone to take a chance.

Not to mention 2013 will not only have Batman: Earth One volume 2, we will also have Wonder Woman volume 1 by Grant Morrison & Yanick Paguette. Arrow has been a fun show, some downs here and there, but mostly good stuff overall in my opinion. Wonder Woman hasn't had a cartoon for herself, she won't be getting a new animated movie until she gets this television show and/or a movie. She will have spotlight as an antagonist alongside Aquaman in 2013's Justice League: Flashpoint story.

Who here has gotten his/her TDK Rises movie? I'm waiting for the rumored Ultimate Collector's edition Trilogy set thats suppose to come Summer 2013:

Still it's fun to see everyone talk about Batman again.
    My Blog

So is anybody here checking out Avengers Arena?
    Last edited by Time_to_Zap; 12-02-2012 at 01:15 PM.
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post

Not to mention 2013 will not only have Batman: Earth One volume 2, we will also have Wonder Woman volume 1 by Grant Morrison & Yanick Paguette. Arrow has been a fun show, some downs here and there, but mostly good stuff overall in my opinion. Wonder Woman hasn't had a cartoon for herself, she won't be getting a new animated movie until she gets this television show and/or a movie. She will have spotlight as an antagonist alongside Aquaman in 2013's Justice League: Flashpoint story.
    Speaking of the Earth One books, I read Superman Earth One vol. 2 last night, and it was awesome. I loved it. =) Is that Wonder Woman book by Morrison going to be in the Earth One line? =O
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake