Page 140 of 824 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240640 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 12359

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    I suggest you wait for Final Fantasy Verses XIII. It's a proper FF, with massive New York like cities and free roaming environments. I kid you not. It's a stand alone FF game, with all new characters but set on the other side of the world which is FF XIII and FF XIII-2. So the FF XIII universe is pretty big. Both FF 13 1&2 are terrible FF games. But FF Verses XIII is a much greater technical achievement. Whilst lots of other FF games are being released, disappointing everybody, Verses XIII has been developing and developing for nearly eight years. It's Japanese gaming making a comeback and actually exceeding all expectations for the first time in almost a decade. I honestly believe Verses XIII will convince western gamers to take interest in Japanese gaming once again.
    I've heard mixed things about FF XIII. Some say it's a horrible waste of time. Others say it's epic in a way that a FF game should be. For me, the best FF game and the one I measure every other game by is FFX. I know FF VII gets all the praise, but for me FFX was a game that had the greatest impact in terms of story and game play. Everything I've heard indicates that FF XIII does not measure up to FFX or FF VII by a long shot. But I'm always willing to give a Final Fantasy game a chance because it usually finds a way to be epic regardless of how many flaws it may have.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

BANNED

The last FF game I really liked was FF X. The problem with their latest two games is their linearity. The freedom, the locations, the exploration and diversity is all gone.

Have you seen any of the trailers for Verses XIII? It looks exactly like everything a FF fan could hope for from a current-gen FF title. The cities are incredibly massive and the free-roaming map looks equally impressive. The combat system is supposed to be very different to previous FF games, apparently taking inspiration from Kingdom Hearts. Looking at the trailers I thought, is this really as good as it looks? The locations are huge.

Lol Thor and his motivations, this is really poorly executed:
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Lol Thor and his motivations, this is really poorly executed:
    Sooooo... a busful of high-schoolers getting blown up, an entire town of children being killed by the Purifiers, and a series of gang attacks on mutant civilians and their civilian friends weren't enough to make Thor want to start a war?

"Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Time_to_Zap View Post
    Sooooo... a busful of high-schoolers getting blown up, an entire town of children being killed by the Purifiers, and a series of gang attacks on mutant civilians and their civilian friends weren't enough to make Thor want to start a war?

Don't forget that only Avengers care about the death of an Mutant, you don't see Wolverine's X-Men nor the Uncanny X-Men or even the All New X-Men caring about Avalanche.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

BANNED

Don't forget that only Avengers care about the death of an Mutant, you don't see Wolverine's X-Men nor the Uncanny X-Men or even the All New X-Men caring about Avalanche.
    I think you're prejudice towards mutants. You bigot.

Well, the people I referenced were all civilians and/or mutant kids under the X-Men's protection: their students, their future. Avalanche wasn't exactly close to any of the X-Men...

Plus it's only been, like, an hour in comic-time since he died. You can hardly expect everyone to have heard by now, and even if they have, it did appear to the general public that he died killing people.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    I think you're prejudice towards mutants. You bigot.
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

Quote Originally Posted by Time_to_Zap View Post

That's a valid point. There have been some pretty horrific incidents involving mutants and it's only now that Thor and the rest of the Avengers recognize them as such? I know Avengers vs. X-men was supposed to bring the two teams together, but the mere fact that they ignored some of these incidents seem like a real dick move in the grand scheme of things.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

It's the preview to the best adventure out there, Batman Incorporated! Issue 5 featuring Damian Batman!

My Blog

It's the preview to the best adventure out there, Batman Incorporated! Issue 5 featuring Damian Batman!
    Ohhhhhhh, man, I have been waiting for this since Batman #700.

Was anybody else here unable to take advantage of Cyber Monday deals because you were waiting for another paycheck? This was one of those years where timing just wasn't on my side for the holidays. Rent was due at a time between paychecks, leaving my holiday budget a bit strained. Hope that's not a sign of things to come for the holidays because if the Maya are right it may be our last.

X-men Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    Ohhhhhhh, man, I have been waiting for this since Batman #700.
    Hell yeah! Here's the variant to Batman Incorporated #6 featuring LEVIATHAN!

Mark Waid talks Hulk!

My Blog

I've never been a Hulk fan, but I'm reading Jason Aaron's Incredible Hulk at the moment, and it's piqued my interest in Waid's new series. It sounds like both Aaron and Waid have been developing the character in a big way, and it has my attention.

Aaron's Hulk is like Cranked, it's reverse take and just keeping the action ongoing. Mark Waid not only has a nice more optimistic brighter outlook on the Hulk, he also has LeiniL Francis Yu doing the pencilling.
    My Blog