Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Quote Originally Posted by Sekhemket View Post
    Yup. I think Jax had a feeling about it but wanted it confirmed. I've always felt like Juice was an outsider anyway; he should have gone Nomad or joined a different squad. Everyone else has shown a kindred spirit to each other except towards Juice (well except for Chibbs). I thought he was gonna die in the first season.
    I think Juice is just newer than some of the others. Miles was on the outside when he patched in, and Phil isn't as included as much as the other full members, either. Happy was well known and respected as a Nomad before he joined the charter. Besides, I don't think Juice is as much of an outsider as he was in S1. It's just that the only scenes he has really had is him working outside of the club.

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post
    I think Juice is just newer than some of the others. Miles was on the outside when he patched in, and Phil isn't as included as much as the other full members, either. Happy was well known and respected as a Nomad before he joined the charter. Besides, I don't think Juice is as much of an outsider as he was in S1. It's just that the only scenes he has really had is him working outside of the club.
    I think Juice is less an outsider than he's just an idiot looking to belong. He's nowhere near as violent as the others.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I think Juice is less an outsider than he's just an idiot looking to belong. He's nowhere near as violent as the others.
    Seriously? He shot a member several times in the face just to save his own ass because he was an idiot and stole a brick of coke from the cartels shipment. Even in self defense, that was an over the top shooting.

When push comes to shove nearly the whole club is violent in the extreme.

Well yeah, none of the members of the club are actually "good" people.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Clark View Post
    Seriously? He shot a member several times in the face just to save his own ass because he was an idiot and stole a brick of coke from the cartels shipment. Even in self defense, that was an over the top shooting.

When push comes to shove nearly the whole club is violent in the extreme.
    He shot Miles because Miles came at him with a knife and if Juice had been exposed, the Club would have killed him. It wasn't as if Juice made a decision to frame Miles beforehand.

Yes, the shooting was over the top. But only because it was in panic and fear, not in anger (like Happy unloading into Miles afterwards).

I'm not saying that the club isn't violent as a whole, but there are different degrees for each member. Bobby, for example, was willing to let the big guy who killed Opie walk to preserve their relationship with the Grim Bastards. Compared to the others, Juice is on the bottom when it comes to resorting to and enjoying violence

Also, related to that, was the big guy the one who swung the pipe that killed Opie?

Also, related to that, was the big guy the one who swung the pipe that killed Opie?
    Yeah, he was.
    I have this idea for the next X-teme Games Gold Medal Event--Bear Tickling. Its like Bull riding but more X-treme! You are timed on how long you can tickle a bear before he attacks you.

-Excelsior

Due to his recent actions I think Jax is slowly losing the support of Bobby. IMO Bobby would make a good president and Chibs would be a good VP.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Due to his recent actions I think Jax is slowly losing the support of Bobby. IMO Bobby would make a good president and Chibs would be a good VP.
    That was the plan last season when Jax was getting ready to leave, wasn't it?

Elder Member

We need a drinking game for Jax. Every time he yells dramatically at someone, take a shot.

I'd be perfectly satisfied with this series ending with Juice shooting all these a-holes and hitting the road.

I'm wondering why Nero looked all sick when he found out his crew didn't take Jax. Yes he killed two of them, but given the shit they pulled with the guns I'd say it was justified even if they didn't take Jax.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    I'd be perfectly satisfied with this series ending with Juice shooting all these a-holes and hitting the road.
    Eh, but Juice is one of those a-holes so he doesn't really have the moral high ground. Though I can't blame him for letting Clay be alone in the house. What was he supposed to do? Barge back in and tell Clay he couldn't be left alone? Jax should of told them to hide the papers in a different place just to be safe.

Bobby is right, Jax needs to let go of his hatred for Clay, at least for now. There will come a time down the line when he can get revenge for all the things Clay did..but he needs to chill for now. I'm wondering what Bobby meant when he told Clay he was going to keep him alive. I hope he isn't about to betray Jax, but maybe that is all a part of Jax's plans.
    Last edited by Surtur; 11-21-2012 at 07:27 AM.

...but maybe that is all a part of Jax's plans.
    That was my first thought. Jax is smart. He is able to manipulate people like a chess player. The perfect example of that was the way he and the club played Stahl. So maybe Bobby is part of the plan, but the previews (which are admittedly misleading at times) made it seem as if Bobby were acting on his own, which is exactly what Jax would want Clay to think if he were setting him up, but is also what Bobby would say if he really were acting on his own.

That is what I love and hate about this show, you can never figure it out. It constantly surprises you. Which is GREAT.

Elder Member

Jax is a good manipulator, but he has his limits. He only played Stahl because he had the entire club on his side against a hated enemy. And while he's gotten himself out of the Cartel's thumb now, he still has to deal with Pope who has him over a barrel.

Elder Member

I'm wondering why Nero looked all sick when he found out his crew didn't take Jax. Yes he killed two of them, but given the shit they pulled with the guns I'd say it was justified even if they didn't take Jax..
    Nero looked sick because he told his old gang that he was back, large and in charge and now he's learned it was all for nothing.

Honestly, I feel really sorry for Nero. He's stretched his neck out for the Sons time and again and all he gets in return is screwed. His sister committed suicide, he lost his old business, he lost a huge chunk of change to Frankie Diamonds and the woman he's attracted to is going back to the man who beat her.

Nero looked sick because he told his old gang that he was back, large and in charge and now he's learned it was all for nothing.

Honestly, I feel really sorry for Nero. He's stretched his neck out for the Sons time and again and all he gets in return is screwed. His sister committed suicide, he lost his old business, he lost a huge chunk of change to Frankie Diamonds and the woman he's attracted to is going back to the man who beat her.
    Well I don't think the feds/cops came down on his last place of business because of the Sons, but I could be wrong. Also his sister committed suicide because she was a crazy bitch who was in love with him, so I can't blame that on the club exactly. Though yes the Frankie thing is on the club and his returning to the life is on them.