Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Elder Member

Was I the only one scared for Tara in her scenes with Otto? I thought for sure he'd pull a Stahl

That twist at the end (well it was a twist to me, since I didn't see it coming), with Tara alone in her room...still trying to wrap my brain around it. Maybe Otto got to her in more ways than one?

I don't think Juice is going anywhere. Not only that, if he does die, it'll be by Clay's hand and Clay's only. I think Jax is smart enough to leverage that info to use Juice as a sort of double agent. Plus turnaround is fair play: Clay had the nomads working for him without Jax knowing, so this situation is a way for Jax to return the favor, so to speak.
    I have this idea for the next X-teme Games Gold Medal Event--Bear Tickling. Its like Bull riding but more X-treme! You are timed on how long you can tickle a bear before he attacks you.

-Excelsior

So is Tara somehow into Otto now? Or was it something weird and creepy like she was getting off on the fact that Otto got off just by smelling his wife's perfume? Or was she getting off because she had a thing for his wife and liked her smell?

I don't know which of those is the least creepy.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    So is Tara somehow into Otto now? Or was it something weird and creepy like she was getting off on the fact that Otto got off just by smelling his wife's perfume? Or was she getting off because she had a thing for his wife and liked her smell?

I don't know which of those is the least creepy.
    I chose to look at it as with Otto she experienced a genuine sense of the love he held for Louanne and wanted to experience that kind of feeling again in the midst of the dark mess of her life. I'm probably off but I took it that way to keep from being to skeeved out.

Elder Member

Well, knew Otto was gonna do something bad to Tara. Man, I now wish he'd only beaten her up.

Also, how's come we got 2 90 minute episodes? Why not just make them three?

Was I the only one who thought Otto was going to kill himself somehow with that crucifix?
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Sing while you may

No, I was expecting that too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Also, how's come we got 2 90 minute episodes? Why not just make them three?
    I was going to post a reply to his, but I realized I was speaking out my ass. I will have to do some research at lunch and see if I can find solid reasons for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Forseti View Post
    No, I was expecting that too.
    I also think Gemma had some idea that Otto was going to do something destructive with that crucifix.

Sing while you may

Gemma probably knows Otto well enough to suspect the worst.

I think everyone who regularly watches the show expected something nasty as soon as they saw the thing.

When he was asking for it, I was picturing a tiny, humble pendant in my mind. When I saw it, and it turned out to be a huge crucifix of mass destruction that no one in his right mind would smuggle into a high security prison to give to an extremely violent inmate, I knew something awful was coming up.

I was surprised that Clay seemed hesitant to kill Jax. At least I think that's what the Cartel were implying he should do.

Quote Originally Posted by Forseti View Post
    I think everyone who regularly watches the show expected something nasty as soon as they saw the thing.

When he was asking for it, I was picturing a tiny, humble pendant in my mind. When I saw it, and it turned out to be a huge crucifix of mass destruction that no one in his right mind would smuggle into a high security prison to give to an extremely violent inmate, I knew something awful was coming up.
    Yep, I wouldn't be surprised if Tara loses her job for it. Especially once they put together that she's married to a member of a gang Otto is in. So much for that job in Providence. Jax is going to need to pull in some heavy favors if he wants to somehow hide the fact she gave Otto the weapon, but I would think they'd already be kinda suspicious of her.
    Last edited by Surtur; 11-14-2012 at 09:27 AM.

Elder Member

Seems like Jax and Clay have switched personalities. That can't be good...

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Seems like Jax and Clay have switched personalities. That can't be good...
    Yep, Jax seems all about trying to get out of the life, but exactly what kind of person is he going to be once he does? He's basically just a murderer now so it's hard to stomach him judging Clay for..well, anything. Jax has shown he can be just as shady and deceitful...he just uses the "it's for the club!" excuse a lot more.

I was scratching my head about that last scene with Tara also. I thought maybe it was about Jax not being around much because he's always on club business, and she's feeling frustrated? That and I guess she does like the perfume.

Otto, when you get down to it, is really a piece of shit. That nurse was an innocent. This isn't like killing another gang-affiliated inmate for retaliations,or when when he bashed Stahl's face. One could find reason to root for him in those cases. This was just evil.
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Otto, when you get down to it, is really a piece of shit. That nurse was an innocent. This isn't like killing another gang-affiliated inmate for retaliations,or when when he bashed Stahl's face. One could find reason to root for him in those cases. This was just evil.
    To be fair, he's not that far apart from the Club these days. They killed that guard's wife because they jumped the gun.