Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by timseeley View Post
    Well, keep in mind, the speaker of that line, May is a total hipster girl. She wouldn't like Limp Bizkit, because she likes all kinds of bands you've never heard of. ;)
    TIM!
    That is indeed true
    Peter Parker is my lord and saviour.
    Show Teddy some love!
    "I want Apex to feast on Reptil like a pregnant khaleesi." - Sanji
    MY ART

Great book! I almost didn't get into it, but then a realized I really enjoy Hack/Slash and Witchblade so I decided to buy it. Best comic book decision I've made all year.

After jumping on board with this book way to late I read #1 to #4 in a row and I was hooked! #5 was the icing on the cake. This is a slow burning book that is gaining more of a following - make no mistake about that. Well done on the fantastic book Tim and Mike.

This latest issue was probably the best of the lot so far - showed that despite the many narrative balls in the air, the creators know exactly how to craft this into a tight, thrilling story, while maintaining the supernatural and mystery elements.
    The Circumstances at the End

Top 10: Astro City, Captain America, East of West, Hawkeye, Lazarus, New Avengers, Saga, Thor: God of Thunder, Wonder Woman, Zero

I thought the 'ghost' was an Alien, but it's a soldier from the past apparently...

Picking up the trade this week. Can't wait!
    Gimme gimme shock treatment.

I thought it was too.
    My blog where I mostly do comic reviews

Vocatus atque non vocatus deus aderit

I'm trying to decide if I want to try and get the single issues or just pick up the trade for this. Normally I'm all about single issues, but it seems people are trying to sell the first few for a lot more than they're worth, so I was wondering if anyone knew if there were any extras in the trade that would make it more worth getting.
    Image: 9 titles IDW: 2 titles Dynamite: 1 title Red 5: 1 title
    Valiant: 2 titles Marvel: 2 titles Avatar: 1 title Vertigo: 1 title

I got the chance to read the first issue and I got to say, it's pretty damn awesome. I'm local of one of the towns mentioned in the first issue, so I really enjoyed all these little mentions of places in my community. After only reading one issue, I got to say it was the second best new series I read this year from Image, only behind Mind the Gap, but far ahead of Fatale and Saga.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    I'm local of one of the towns mentioned in the first issue, so I really enjoyed all these little mentions of places in my community.
    That's the same thing that got me interested initially.
    Image: 9 titles IDW: 2 titles Dynamite: 1 title Red 5: 1 title
    Valiant: 2 titles Marvel: 2 titles Avatar: 1 title Vertigo: 1 title

Read the trade last night. I absolutely love this series - great writing, premise, art, characters etc. Thinking about picking this up monthly!

just picked up first trade very good book whens the second trade coming out

Quote Originally Posted by shadowman79 View Post
    just picked up first trade very good book whens the second trade coming out
    Probably not until after the 10th issue. You can pick up the single comic now... if you want, that is.

I loved it. Definitely the type of story/setting/character blend I've been waiting for in a comic book since I start reading a few years ago. Went to my LCS today and had them add it to my pull list.

Only just discovered this book a few months back thanks to a recomendation by my LCS (Comics Etc in Brisbane, QLD, Australia). I managed to get a hold of the Image Firsts reprint and loved it! I bought the first trade the following day and have since acquired all back issues except for #5 (luckily I don't miss anything as it's already covered in the trade). It's now easily near the top of my pull list. Great story and art. Love the covers as well!