Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by timseeley View Post
    That thud you hear is artist Mike Norton passing out at the thought of double shipping!!
    TIM!
    Ha, especially since he's also doing It Girl and the Atomics. Not sure how he's able to keep up with that work load. He must be crazy fast.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (WIP):
    http://invincibleuniversewiki.wikispaces.com/home

Congrats on another hit Tim! I'm enjoying the series so far
    The Copper Age is my Golden Age
    My 2014 1000 comic progress

Hey Tim!

Just discovered this forum, and the fact that you are a participating member of it is amazing!

Well, this is just to say hi and to say that Revival is my favorite contemporary comic-book. I didn't see the solicitation of issue #6 in December, it's going to be solicited in January, right?

Other thing, i wonder why all the people on the internet is assuming that the ''white entity'' in Revival is an alien, an ET. I always thought it was a ghost, a revival that someone lost his physical body. You know? allways thought it was a ghost, but now i think : ''hey, yeah it could be an alien, and the reason of all this revival phenomenon in Wausau'', guess we just have to keep reading to finally discover the true nature of this entity.

Finally, i am from Perú, and i have a comic blog, so i did a review of the first issues of Revival, maybe you wanna check it out, it's all written in spanish, so i hope it helps all of you with your spanish lessons ;)

http://comicapocalipsis.blogspot.com...norton-el.html
    Last edited by Guido Cuadros; 10-21-2012 at 11:41 PM.

Hi, Tim, I read the first three issues and will probably buy the trade at some point (as soon as I get those of some other titles first).

An intriguing premise with very rich potential for storylines and character interactions, complete with fine art. Congrats to you and Mike Norton for the good sales!
    Last edited by passer-by; 10-21-2012 at 07:41 PM.
    I don't know what to consider canon anymore :(
    Comicmofo
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...1#post17765682

Thanks much guys!! I appreciate the reviews and all of you spreading the word for us. ISSUE 4 is out THIS WEEK. My fave issue yet!
    TIM!

Just noticed this coming out this week

Revival #1 (4th Printing Variant Cover), $2.99
    Revival #2 (3rd Printing Variant Cover), $2.99
    Revival #3 (2nd Printing Variant Cover), $2.99
    Revival #4, $2.99

Must be selling well to get all those printings. :). Congrats.

Revival #4... another GREAT ISSUE! I'm really surprised there isn't more buzz about this on boards in general but judging by the second-fourth printings the readers are there! Each issue continues to open yet more plot lines that real me in. It looks like next issue is sure to be a doozy with that "silky cliffhanger" on the last page. When I got to that page where Jamie was visiting Justin... I had to re-read #3 to make sure I was reading what I thought I was reading.... yup... I was.

Just have to echo how wonderful this series has been. One of my favorite books to look forward to each month!
    http://blogojett.blogspot.com/

www.capelesscrusader.org

Reads: Batman & Robin, Batman, Walking Dead, Chew, Saga, Prophet, TMNT, Planetoid, Punk Rock Jesus, Revival, Judge Dredd, Bedlam

Chasing the tail of dogma

Love you work! Revival has quickly become one of my few favorite must read books.

With rumors of Revival on NBC television, here is your chance to fantasy-cast the REVIVAL TV show.

The Rules: Nominate an actor or actress to play any character from the REVIVAL comic. There are no restrictions on the actor or actress you pick, they can be alive/dead, busy with another show, too expensive, whoever you’d like to pick. Be fun or serious. There are multiple ways to get your entries to me…

Email webmaster@hackslashinc.com
    Tweet @hackslashinc or use the hashtag #RevivalCasting
    Post in the comments on this article
    Post in the CGC Forums at the Collectors Society Revival thread
    Post in the Comic Book Resources Revival thread
    Post in the Image Comics Messageboard Revival Casting nomination thread

You will receive ONE CONTEST ENTRY for EACH CHARACTER you cast (all characters in REVIVAL are eligible). All entries must be posted before 11:59 PM Eastern Time on November 21st. Only use one of the options to enter, multiple entries via multiple options will NOT be counted. The winner will be chosen on November 25th and notified via their entry method. Contest is open to everyone!

The Prizes: One winner, randomly chosen from all entries, will receive:

REVIVAL #1 Craig Thompson 1:10 Incentive Cover
    REVIVAL #1 2nd Print
    REVIVAL #1 3rd Print
    REVIVAL #2 2nd Print

Have fun, and check back starting November 26th for some of the casting suggestions!

http://hackslashinc.com/1/2012/11/re...vival-tv-show/
    Last edited by Jeff Bohn; 11-07-2012 at 08:58 PM.

Loving this series so far. Really thrilled that it seems to have found an audience so we can look forward to (hopefully) many more issues. Congrats!
    American Vampire, Atomic Robo, Chew, Fatale, Hoax Hunters, Manhattan Projects, Revival, Saga, The Sixth Gun, The Walking Dead

Currently reading #5. Really enjoying it!

But... "I'll take the devil over a goddamn Limp Bizkit fan any day"... I feel insulted
    Peter Parker is my lord and saviour.
    Show Teddy some love!
    "I want Apex to feast on Reptil like a pregnant khaleesi." - Sanji
    MY ART

Well, keep in mind, the speaker of that line, May is a total hipster girl. She wouldn't like Limp Bizkit, because she likes all kinds of bands you've never heard of. ;)
    TIM!

fucking loving this book!

Just realised I have yet to post any love for this book which should be a crime!!

Read all four issues and I really feel it's some of your best work to date. I love Hack/Slash but this feels like you've really levelled up and are writing a much more intricate and planned out saga.

I'll certainly be along for the ride!!
    ULTIMATE COMICS ~ DC DARK ~ BUFFY/ANGEL ~ GREEN ARROW ~BATMAN/BATWOMAN ~ THE MASSIVE ~ PLUS LOTS OF IMAGE