Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by _Pandora_ View Post
    With the return of Psylocke, so returns this topic.

"Dead X-Men Resurrections, Ultimatum Revelations, Surviving/Living X-Men, ect. "

Is Psylocke a dead X-Men who has been resurrected? Maybe.

Psylocke is back in Ultimate Comics: X-Men! Now that's an Ultimatum Revelation!

Did Psylocke never truly die in Ultimatum, and did she just survive some how? Maybe.

One thing is for certain. Psylocke is amongst the living X-Men.

As for ect., I'm not sure what ect. is...maybe an abbreviation for an electric company or something, or it could be that I misspelled it and it's supposed to be etc.

As for etc., no matter what happens with Psylocke...if she turns out to be a dead X-Men resurrected, a Ultimatum survivor, or a new character brought in by Brian Wood. Either way, Psylocke is back in Ultimate Comics: X-Men! Even if she turns out to be a new Psylocke, there will still be a Psylocke in Ultimate Comics: X-Men.

So in the end, I get Psylocke back in Ultimate Comics X-Men. And I count this as a win!!!

OH YEAH!!! SOMEBODY RETURNED FROM ULTIMATUM!!! I WIN BABY!!! I WIN BABY!!!

What do I win?

I WIN PSYLOCKE BABY!!! I WIN PSYLOCKE!!! ROCK & ROLL BABY!!! ROCK & ROLL!!!

And now if I may change topics, but still stay on topic.

Regarding explaining Psylocke's return. If I had a choice, I would go with resurrection. This way everything that happened, still happens. Psylocke still died, and the X-Men still buried her at the X-Mansion grounds.

Here is an outline of what I would do:

Psylocke crawls out of her grave, and fully healed of all injuries. Somebody with the power to bring someone back from the dead, brought her back. Psylocke still has all the same memories, and she is still the same person. For some reason she doesn't want Kitty, Rogue, Iceman, Storm or anyone else to know that she is back. So to make sure of this, she uses her psychic powers in Utopia to make sure anyone who knows she died forgets that they even knew. Psylocke doesn't just make people forget that she died. She makes people forget that they even knew her. For some reason Psylocke wants her coming back to life to remain a secret.

Then all that is needed is to insert characters into certain spots, and come up with a motive for Psylocke's actions. This could then lead into any story plot. This outline could also fit into the current Ultimate Comics: X-Men story, and go right along with it smoothly.

I'm happy either way though. I wanted a character back from Ultimatum, and I got Psylocke back.
    Well technically Madrox beat her to the punch as the first X-character from Ultimatum to return. But either way, if it gets a good story, let the good times roll.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos_Alfa View Post
    I don't want old characters back I rather want new ones
    I think that's happening a lot everywhere.........