Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    You're going to make dig out those issues out again, aren't you? I don't remember Wakanda coming off all that great in those issues.
    oh god, they were absolutely terrible. namora handled them with grace and beauty however.

Well hopefully Gillen will answer this in Consequences.

Still thankfully we won't go with a classic royal method to resolve problems by that I mean alliance marriages.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Like Dr Phil, but AWESOME Kirayoshi's Avatar
    On the Fields of Trensimore, when no living creature can speak falsely or fail to answer.

I could actually see a Namor mini coming out of this; after AvX, Namor is wanted for acts of terrorism by every nation on Earth. Storm has taken over the X-Men in Scott's absence and banished Namor from the team for the destruction of Wakanda(she may be persona non grata in Wakanda post-AvX but she still condemns Namor's actions). In desperation, he retreats to Atlantis only to learn that Namora has supplanted him as ruler, claiming him to be an enemy of Atlantis for bringing the wrath of the surface world on their heads. The entire world has declared Namor to be their enemy, and there is literally no safe place for him. Can he fight back?
    Intellect and Romance over Brute Force and Cynicism!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirayoshi View Post
    I could actually see a Namor mini coming out of this; after AvX, Namor is wanted for acts of terrorism by every nation on Earth. Storm has taken over the X-Men in Scott's absence and banished Namor from the team for the destruction of Wakanda(she may be persona non grata in Wakanda post-AvX but she still condemns Namor's actions). In desperation, he retreats to Atlantis only to learn that Namora has supplanted him as ruler, claiming him to be an enemy of Atlantis for bringing the wrath of the surface world on their heads. The entire world has declared Namor to be their enemy, and there is literally no safe place for him. Can he fight back?
    Needs more Wolverine and/or Spider-Man.
    Captain Universe is not Monica Rambeau. Monica Rambeau is not in Avengers.