Default Kathryn Bigelow's Osama bin Laden film, Zero Dark Thirty

The first trailer for Kathryn Bigelow's new movie Zero Dark Thirty.

Looks really good.

I like the concept of presenting actual events in the style of an action thriller. I may have to see this film.

The spy-stuff, how they actually track him down, could make for really good movie. The actual SEAL mission has been covered to death...and isn't really sparse on action, when you get into it. But, let's be honest, actually seeing him get popped in the head, even in dramatization, is going to be very satisfying.

This movie has actually pissed off some in the Pentagon because of how much information was made available.

Scott Adkins is in it, I wonder if they're say realism be damned and let him kung fu some terrorists.

Chris Pratt is also listed at IMDB. That means Bert Macklin is on the case.
    Last edited by Jared; 08-08-2012 at 04:09 PM.
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    The spy-stuff, how they actually track him down, could make for really good movie. The actual SEAL mission has been covered to death...and isn't really sparse on action, when you get into it. But, let's be honest, actually seeing him get popped in the head, even in dramatization, is going to be very satisfying.

This movie has actually pissed off some in the Pentagon because of how much information was made available.
    Did it really piss anyone off in the Pentagon? That stuff just sounded like Romney's camp making noise.

Don't suppose she is related to BamBam?
    Hopefully the movie will show that Obama personaly got Bin Laden.

I was dissapointed that the Tom Hardy/Joel Edgerton team didnt get back together. But still good to see Joel in it.
    Reading: The Walking Dead, Morning Glories, Saga, Batman, Hawkeye, The Wake, superman unchained, avengers AI, xmen
    LiamWUL Games Development