Page 321 of 334 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 5002

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    i don't think there's any reason to be upset either, i'm just saying if they want macho in i don't see the big deal about caving to the families demands whether they truly be randy wishes or not. seriously the demands aren't that outrageous, why the fuck would anybody protest the gza or angelo going into the hall of fame unless it's just a pride thing, in which case they should get over it.
    It may well be a pride or a principal thing, but like I said... since Savage is dead anyways there's no rush. If Randys family is refusing, and there's presently other stars to induct without the baggage, simply induct other people and leave it at that at least until next year.

To me it's just not that big a deal. Randys family said no, so don't induct. No harm no foul.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It may well be a pride or a principal thing, but like I said... since Savage is dead anyways there's no rush. If Randys family is refusing, and there's presently other stars to induct without the baggage, simply induct other people and leave it at that at least until next year.

To me it's just not that big a deal. Randys family said no, so don't induct. No harm no foul.
    Well they want the family going in as they claim Randy wanted.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well they want the family going in as they claim Randy wanted.
    Unfortunately for Randys family, it's not their hall of fame and they don't get to decide who gets in or not. What they can do is decide whether or not to accept the invitation for Randy to get in.

I think it's entirely fair for the family to decline if that indeed was Randys wishes. And in the same breath, I think it's entirely fair for Vince to simply decide to induct someone else if Randys family declines.

To me there's no bad guys here, and the drama is unecessary. Vince offered, the family said no, so Vince simply inducts other people. Randys certainly deserving, but it's not like there aren't other deserving people to induct too. Deserving people without the baggage.
    Last edited by XPac; 12-23-2012 at 08:14 AM.

Yoshi Tatsu is more over from these videos than from his in ring career.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

edit::::::::::::::::::

Antonio Inoki has reportedly converted to Islam and changed his name.

Inoki revealed at a press conference upon arriving in Pakistan on Friday for an international show that his Muslim name is Muhammad Hussain.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Antonio Inoki has reportedly converted to Islam and changed his name.

Inoki revealed at a press conference upon arriving in Pakistan on Friday for an international show that his Muslim name is Muhammad Hussain.
    How does this relate to the crazy old man that he will make money?
    Is he doing a heel terrorist owner gimmick? And would that get over in Japan?

Muhammad Inoki sounds better
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

In an interview with the Carroll County Times, Miz explains his face turn. Or, Miz explains why he isn't over as a face and why him getting beat down by heels is met with silence.

"It's kind of weird because I've done nothing different. I'm still the same exact cocky, arrogant, egotistical person I was before, it's just now maybe the fans are starting to understand me and cheer me because, to me, I've never been a bad guy. I've always been a good guy. I've done what I've had to do to win like everybody else in the world, you know, when you want a job or a promotion, you go after it. And that's what I'm doing, I'm going after what I want. So that's what I've been doing and now I think the fans are actually getting behind it, saying, you know what, I like this guy. I know somebody like him. I'm a guy people can get behind if they understand me and I think they're starting to understand me."

Default Insider Wrestler Terms

Deleted by user.
    Last edited by andthegunslinger; 12-25-2012 at 06:39 AM.

Unfortunately for Randys family, it's not their hall of fame and they don't get to decide who gets in or not. What they can do is decide whether or not to accept the invitation for Randy to get in.

I think it's entirely fair for the family to decline if that indeed was Randys wishes. And in the same breath, I think it's entirely fair for Vince to simply decide to induct someone else if Randys family declines.

To me there's no bad guys here, and the drama is unecessary. Vince offered, the family said no, so Vince simply inducts other people. Randys certainly deserving, but it's not like there aren't other deserving people to induct too. Deserving people without the baggage.
    Oh I get the idea the WWE is the bad guys honestly. 2 of the 3 deserve to go in. They clearly do here. The excuse on the Genius of not being a big star is silly once the company started inducting minor stars of the 1980's and 90's...and even a jobber. So of course they could do it...because the 2 big ones is Angelo Poffo and Randy. Its just admitting they should do it finally is the hard part...and get Vince to get his personal objection to it to do what is right.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

According to what Wrestlezone pasted from the Observer , the WWE before Flair got physical in the ring last week was given tests medically and took an EKG before he was cleared to be able to do that. Which I guess is a thing we will see Vince do with older stars now like Flair. To not have a Lawler situation happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Oh I get the idea the WWE is the bad guys honestly. 2 of the 3 deserve to go in. They clearly do here. The excuse on the Genius of not being a big star is silly once the company started inducting minor stars of the 1980's and 90's...and even a jobber. So of course they could do it...because the 2 big ones is Angelo Poffo and Randy. Its just admitting they should do it finally is the hard part...and get Vince to get his personal objection to it to do what is right.
    It IS Vinces Hall of fame. Regardless or whether you or I feel the Genius or Angelo deserve to be in it, ultimately Vince gets to make that call. There's no objective "right" or "wrong"... ultimately if Vince feels that person deserves to be in it, he has every right to say they should be. And obviously the same goes for deciding that they don't. Anyone that disagrees feels Angelo deserves to be in a wrestling hall of fame is free to make their own and induct him in theirs.

I would agree it's silly to decide not to induct any of them IF they're short on star power and there's some need to induct Savage. But if there's still plenty of deserving stars aside from Savage, then I don't think it really matters if they decide to give a pass on Savages family and instead decide to induct other deserving people who aren't trying to strong arm their way into the Hall of Fame.

Vince is free to change his mind if down the road he feels the need to induct Savage. Or maybe Savages family will change their mind. But right the WWE Hall of Fame doesn't need Savage, and obviously Savage doesn't need the WWE Hall of Fame since he's no longer with us. So really, I don't think anyone is going to change their mind because right now at least it's not important enough for anyone to bother.

It IS Vinces Hall of fame. Regardless or whether you or I feel the Genius or Angelo deserve to be in it, ultimately Vince gets to make that call. There's no objective "right" or "wrong"... ultimately if Vince feels that person deserves to be in it, he has every right to say they should be. And obviously the same goes for deciding that they don't. Anyone that disagrees feels Angelo deserves to be in a wrestling hall of fame is free to make their own and induct him in theirs.

I would agree it's silly to decide not to induct any of them IF they're short on star power and there's some need to induct Savage. But if there's still plenty of deserving stars aside from Savage, then I don't think it really matters if they decide to give a pass on Savages family and instead decide to induct other deserving people who aren't trying to strong arm their way into the Hall of Fame.

Vince is free to change his mind if down the road he feels the need to induct Savage. Or maybe Savages family will change their mind. But right the WWE Hall of Fame doesn't need Savage, and obviously Savage doesn't need the WWE Hall of Fame since he's no longer with us. So really, I don't think anyone is going to change their mind because right now at least it's not important enough for anyone to bother.
    Its the same excuse people come up with Jann Wenner and his Hall of Fame in essence when they wanna reflect from his bullshit personal reasons for knocking the Hall. You knock it and people claim "Its his Hall of Fame and he should be allowed to keep bands out.." . Honestly its a WWE Hall of Fame . Shouldn't your signature stars be allowed to go in at some point ?

At this point Vince will end up inducting the TNA stars if he ever buys that company before Savage lol.

What WCW only names did he induct?

No counting the four horsemen since all of them were in WWE at one point or another.

I will go ahead and point out verne gagne was never in WWE.