Page 326 of 334 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 5002

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    I wouldn't put it that way...there were some concerns because she had a miscarriage and lied about it for almost a year afterwards
    Ok, so she was let go for being a liar.
    I think nutter is less damning, means you had no control over it.

http://www.wewantinsanity.com/am2/pu...012votes.shtml

we want insanity (formerly world wrestling insanity) year end awards voting!

Vote now!
    I did!
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    She has said she does not want to return to TNA.

She is still pissed at hogan.
    And there lies the problem for Kong. In order to get another WWE shot , she's gonna have to be seen . And that means a better chance on TNA TV right now. If she's gonna come back rebound , she needs to do it on TNA to get noticed more.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    And there lies the problem for Kong. In order to get another WWE shot , she's gonna have to be seen . And that means a better chance on TNA TV right now. If she's gonna come back rebound , she needs to do it on TNA to get noticed more.
    Kong is a far bigger name in Japan than she ever was in the states. That's the best option for her.

That's not needed anymore. Punk didn't get signed based on being in TNA, bryan and cesaro and hero and ambrose and rollins didn't either.
    Working for TNA might be a detriment at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    That's not needed anymore. Punk didn't get signed based on being in TNA, bryan and cesaro and hero and ambrose and rollins didn't either.
    Yeah TNA really wasn't what put Punk on notice. His ROH stuff was really the driving point of him being recruited by the E. Same goes with Danielson, that and some high recommendations from Regal. Think HBK spoke highly of him aswell
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Britani knight aka Paige wasnt in TNA, AJ lee was never in TNA ( except for a blink and you'll miss it moment when she was in the audience supporting then boyfriend, jay lethal)

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Yeah TNA really wasn't what put Punk on notice. His ROH stuff was really the driving point of him being recruited by the E. Same goes with Danielson, that and some high recommendations from Regal. Think HBK spoke highly of him aswell
    Punk actually says he regards his TNA run as an old shame.

Punk actually says he regards his TNA run as an old shame.
    Because all he did was rehash an angle he did in RoH and had worse matches.
    And he didn't get along with anyone there apprently.

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    Kong is a far bigger name in Japan than she ever was in the states. That's the best option for her.
    I'll disagree...Vince may own a stake in a company there but will he care enough to know whats going on there ?

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I will agree that old ROH did have the talent to be recruited and worked well. Almost every top star has left for greener pastures so to speak. Styles , Daniels , Joe , Punk , Rollins....etc etc. The thing that worked for Punk and Bryan was both had support of guys there. Punk was supported by Foley who felt he would be a star. He had some bumps along the way (HHH making him redo a Heat match) and HBK spoke highly of Bryan. It worked for both men.

It remains to be seen how Rollins and Ambrose work out. Because its their 1st real angle. Knowing the WWE they will throw bumps along the way as well.

And to explain more...a lot of the ROH talent that is brought up...only 2 names have been mentioned lately to have interest from the WWE. Shelton Benjimen and Mike Bennett . Those 2 ...no one else sadly gets a mention it seems to be talent sought after by the WWE right now.

Britani knight aka Paige wasnt in TNA, AJ lee was never in TNA ( except for a blink and you'll miss it moment when she was in the audience supporting then boyfriend, jay lethal)
    Who is Paige ?

Because all he did was rehash an angle he did in RoH and had worse matches.
    And he didn't get along with anyone there apprently.
    Its more or less he and Teddy Hart got into it that likely led to Punk's decision more to leave the company. Also at this point Punk as he detailed in shoots and on ROH was asked by TNA to chose between what company he wanted to work for then. Because TNA didn't want their talent working for ROH and Punk was like ...fuck this. And he left.

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.co...rkrose/18.html
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

I'll disagree...Vince may own a stake in a company there but will he care enough to know whats going on there ?

I will agree that old ROH did have the talent to be recruited and worked well. Almost every top star has left for greener pastures so to speak. Styles , Daniels , Joe , Punk , Rollins....etc etc. The thing that worked for Punk and Bryan was both had support of guys there. Punk was supported by Foley who felt he would be a star. He had some bumps along the way (HHH making him redo a Heat match) and HBK spoke highly of Bryan. It worked for both men.

It remains to be seen how Rollins and Ambrose work out. Because its their 1st real angle. Knowing the WWE they will throw bumps along the way as well.

And to explain more...a lot of the ROH talent that is brought up...only 2 names have been mentioned lately to have interest from the WWE. Shelton Benjimen and Mike Bennett . Those 2 ...no one else sadly gets a mention it seems to be talent sought after by the WWE right now.

Who is Paige ?

Its more or less he and Teddy Hart got into it that likely led to Punk's decision more to leave the company. Also at this point Punk as he detailed in shoots and on ROH was asked by TNA to chose between what company he wanted to work for then. Because TNA didn't want their talent working for ROH and Punk was like ...fuck this. And he left.

Two things,

1. The report of WWE buying a stake in All japan was false.

2. Paige formerly known as Britani Knight was a top woman wrestler on the idnies now signed to wwe in nxt and is the most over face there besides big e langston.

Who is Paige ?

Name me someone who made their name in TNA that is currently working for WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by chico25 View Post
    I can name some guys WWE fired that are currently names in TNA!

Two things,

1. The report of WWE buying a stake in All japan was false.

2. Paige formerly known as Britani Knight was a top woman wrestler on the idnies now signed to wwe in nxt and is the most over face there besides big e langston.
    1.) Well the odds of Kong being really discovered in Japan shrinks even more. Because had Vince had a piece of All Japan , he could at least perhaps learn what Kong was doing.

2.) I will wait on this one to develope beyond NXT for the reason that ...the WWE has been a company that has given up on young talent quick. Its best to see if she gets to a main roster and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by chico25 View Post
    I could name you a few who were signed and surfed out of the company. And one was Low-Ki and he should have gotten used more really. But the company is very odd for the fact they will bring in guys ...sign them and never use them at all. And when they do ...its seemingly to sabotage them in a way.

1.) Frankie Kazarian - Left TNA for the WWE. Wrestled mostly for months on Velocity. Angered some idiot road agents for asking Vince when he would be moved up to main roster. Vince seeing that Kazarian looked like Antonio Banderas at the time should shave and cut his hair. One revealed to Kazarian that Vince got angry and would never push him. Kazarian went back to TNA soon after.

2.) Kid Kash - Kash himself got a nice mid card push and was teaming with Knoble as the new Pitbulls. The team was so good , it sadly was pissed away once Kash's attitude backstage hit and the WWE fired him.

3.) Gail Kim - Kim was given up on by the WWE in her 1st stint , then went to TNA and became a very good women's wrestler. She signed back and finally grew frustrated with the company again and left. (I agreed she acted completely dumb and should have left before her last match , where she just walked out of the ring)

4.) Low-Ki - Signed and competed on NXT. Became the most popular star that year for being completely different than what Vince had. Vince in seeing this never wanted to push Low-Ki and instead he was told he was being released , but to tell people he wanted released. Low-Ki would later admit they never wanted him to win NXT and just went with what the net fans wanted .

5.) Mickie James - Competed as Alexis Laree and attracted WWE attention .

In all there have been guys signed from TNA. But TNA makes a big push to keep the main stars of the brand. They have also signed Sonny Sikia (retired , gave a kidney to a relative ) but never would let the kid get out of the DSW then. Given the horrible as shit in ring guys , the main knock was Sikia's in ring ability. But really he likely could have been a nice star for them.