Page 324 of 334 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 5002

Quote Originally Posted by Huthaifa View Post
    If you bring in fan favorites like MVP,Morrison, and Benjamin, you really shouldnt turn Del Rio and Miz.Unless, you plan on a whole lot of heel turns.

I would suggest the following heel turns

R-TRUTH
    BRODUS CLAY
    YOSHI TATSU
    JUSTIN GABRIEL
    MASON RYAN
    EZEKIEL JACKSON
    Blew that chance when they had Big Show just come out and destroy Brodus's gimmick by claiming how he's going nowhere now that he's nothing but a complete joke.
    Don't see any value in Yoshi being a heel. I'd accept a heel R-Truth only if it's the crazy heel R-Truth.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

That would re energize face Miz quite a bit.
    And provide a little more spark in the division.

Heel yoshi would make no sense.

Hell he was a heel briefly at house shows but never changed in his jobbing on supserstars or his appearances on forgein exchange.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Heel yoshi would make no sense.

Hell he was a heel briefly at house shows but never changed in his jobbing on supserstars or his appearances on forgein exchange.
    I look at a guy, who cant speak, and doesnt do a lot of great high flying being very limited as a face. Ideally, I would team him up with Sakamoto and Tensai, their slave/mouthpiece/enforcer.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Blew that chance when they had Big Show just come out and destroy Brodus's gimmick by claiming how he's going nowhere now that he's nothing but a complete joke.
    Don't see any value in Yoshi being a heel. I'd accept a heel R-Truth only if it's the crazy heel R-Truth.
    You can still do it. You could use Cameron as a heel, as she turns Brodus against everybody including Naomi. This position Naomi into being an actual wrestler, and give Brodus heel heat.

Just watch santino's youtube show and you will see that its done more for yoshi than his entire in ring wwe career.

If you bring in fan favorites like MVP,Morrison, and Benjamin, you really shouldnt turn Del Rio and Miz.Unless, you plan on a whole lot of heel turns.

I would suggest the following heel turns

BRODUS CLAY
    YOSHI TATSU

MASON RYAN
    EZEKIEL JACKSON
    i changed you heel turns to my list of guys who will never rise above undercard and should be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    i changed you heel turns to my list of guys who will never rise above undercard and should be fired.
    I agree with you. Actually, you could turn them all heel, and just used them for fodder for Ryback, as he goes on to Mania. The Career Killer...Ryback.

More like guys who deserves to be fodder for Ryback to get his cred back. Ok Brodus, Ryan, and Zeke more thank Yoshi.

Oh, btw, Survivor Series did SHIT, like worst in history shit, and Meltzer beleives it's chiefly because Ryback lost at hell in a cell.
    I feel he is an idiot because
    1. Rock was on last year.
    and
    2. Here wwas the UFC number of buys for last year, the november UFC show
    2011 - 290,000
    Here it is for this year
    2012 - 690,000

No Rock +UFC doing over twice as many buys= shit number that has nothing to do with ryback losing.
    Last edited by Alex; 12-24-2012 at 06:58 PM.

Oh, btw, Survivor Series did SHIT, like worst in history shit, and Meltzer beleives it's chiefly because Ryback lost at hell in a cell.
    I feel he is an idiot because
    1. Rock was on last year.
    and
    2. Here wwas the UFC number of buys for last year, the november UFC show
    2011 - 290,000
    Here it is for this year
    2012 - 690,000

Rock +UFC doing over twice as many buys= shit number that has nothing to do with ryback losing.
    Still it makes one wonder if Ryback might get demoted should he not live up to the WWE's standards

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Still it makes one wonder if Ryback might get demoted should he not live up to the WWE's standards
    I really doubht vince will punish him for them making him lose 3 times and not staying over.
    What the hell can he do? He isn't a strong promo, he isn't a great worker.
    Why would they blame Ryback for this anyway? Cena was in the match, so was Punk.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If fine if you consider it bullshit that Vince gets to decide who goes into his hall of fame and who doesn't... but that doesn't chance the fact that this is how it works. Like I said, if other people out there feel the Genuis should be in a wrestling hall of fame, they're free to make their own and induct him, just like Vince did.

And I'm sure Vince does feel that signature stars should be allowed in it. That's why he offered to induct Randy. He's an signature WWE star (unlike the rest of his family). But his family refused, as is their right.
    There are others... there is the Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame , a college wrestling Hall of Fame I believe and the TNA one that just started by TNA.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I'll go on record saying Ryback should have never lost yet. They could have creatively booked around that . You have Ryback lose by Punk escaping the cage or the referee costing him. But he doesn't take the pin. When the SHIELD debuted they all beat him down. That should have never happened.

Vince had an unstoppable Goldberg type face and its like they decided ....hey we need to try and create drama and have him beaten down by 3 guys and lose a match too. Ryback should have never lost til you built an unstoppable heel. That big unstoppable heel who beats him at a PPV. Never did a company blow more money by having Ryback be booked this way.

You could have let him work through the Shield , then through Punk's group. Him destroying Lesnar at Wrestlemania would have been cool. But his goal is to get to CM Punk and beat him for the WWE Title at Summerslam. That should have been the goal. Your building a future star for that.

I really don't understand the company's "push/de-push" booking anymore. Not with this. Not with an unstoppable face your building to be huge.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.