Page 323 of 334 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 5002
  1. #4831
    2x Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    26,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Well, they hated WWE and TNA this year from the few times i listened to it. They don't watch mexican wrestling.
    So i imagine Tanahasi and MMA will get a lot of love.
    Edit: And probably RoH lolz.
    Can you ask on the board if there is any news on wwe wanting Alex Shelley?
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

  2. #4832
    Rargh! Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Woo!
    Posts
    28,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiFF86 View Post

    UFC had an amazing year.... way better then wrestling. Also aren't you "going to be a UFC fighter"?
    Actually they didn't, ratings went down the shitter and buyrates were down almost across the board outside a few exceptions.
    Ultimate fighter is incapable of making stars and shows going to shit and one getting canceled is not an amazing year.

  3. #4833
    Veteran Member KiFF86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Actually they didn't, ratings went down the shitter and buyrates were down almost across the board outside a few exceptions.
    Ultimate fighter is incapable of making stars and shows going to shit and one getting canceled is not an amazing year.
    Yes, but a lot of the cards were amazing... I think you and I have been through buyrates enough to know I don't give a shit about the numbers. They had a great year of fights and that's all I care about.
    I AM FOREVER- Master Shake

    I mean I liked Face-Off, but I didn't go to college either.

  4. #4834
    Observer Vibranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    19,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiFF86 View Post
    Yes, but a lot of the cards were amazing... I think you and I have been through buyrates enough to know I don't give a shit about the numbers. They had a great year of fights and that's all I care about.
    you may not, but PPV carriers and the Zuffas do

    it is a business and you have to make money
    Support your local roller derby league

  5. #4835
    socksaholic steve2275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,782

    Default

    Posted in: WWE
    The Miz Talks About WWE's Schedule, Working with John Cena and The Rock, More
    By Marc Middleton
    Dec 23, 2012 - 8:41:05 AM

    - The Miz recently spoke with The Carroll County Times to promote WWE's event in Washington, DC next weekend. Here are some highlights:
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...V32k8K9xsO7.99


    Posted in: WWE
    Latest Episode of WWE Countdown, Tommy Dreamer Talks RAW Return, Birthdays
    By Marc Middleton
    Dec 23, 2012 - 8:30:42 AM


    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...5tclaQvHVBU.99
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

  6. #4836
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiFF86 View Post

    UFC had an amazing year.... way better then wrestling. Also aren't you "going to be a UFC fighter"?
    Boxing also had a pretty good year.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  7. #4837
    2x Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    26,013

    Default

    http://www.wrestling-news.net/exclus...yal-ppv/20855/

    Wrestling-News.net can confirm that former WWE superstars John Morrison and Shelton Benjamin will be returning to the company beginning with the 2013 WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view.

    Morrison, who left the company in late 2011, has remained on the company radar and even more so since a push from top-name stars to resign former talents came to the table. Morrison, who is scheduled to appear at the January 25th Dragon Gate USA/Vendetta Pro Wrestling co-promoted independent event, is very open to a WWE return. The talk at this week’s tapings is that Morrison will be back with the company sooner than everyone thinks.

    As for Benjamin, as mentioned previously on the website, the former ROH Tag Team Champion gave his notice to Ring of Honor officials at the ROH Final Battle pay-per-view, due to the WWE’s interest in having him return to the fold. 37-year-old Benjamin, who left the company back in 2010, due to creative essentially having nothing for his character, is at the top of the company’s list of former stars returning.

    Morrison and Benjamin have not yet signed a deal with the WWE, however that is expected to happen within the coming weeks. For those wondering about the potential of MVP returning to the company, he is open to a return, however as of writing, we have heard nothing more on if he’ll be a surprise guest at the event. We’ll keep you updated on the matter and any other potential names that could be returning or appearing at the 2013 Royal Rumble pay-per-view.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

  8. #4838
    Rargh! Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Woo!
    Posts
    28,982

    Default

    I expected morrison to be back at rumble, hopefully he elimates a heel setting up a feud and giving 2 people something to do.
    I hope it's a hardcore crowd or Shelton's return will be met with silence.

    And in honor the holiday, so our good jewish friend gryphon doesn't feel left out, i give to you all Kane's television debut...
    As the christmas creature

  9. #4839
    2x Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    26,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I expected morrison to be back at rumble, hopefully he elimates a heel setting up a feud and giving 2 people something to do.
    I hope it's a hardcore crowd or Shelton's return will be met with silence.

    And in honor the holiday, so our good jewish friend gryphon doesn't feel left out, i give to you all Kane's television debut...
    As the christmas creature
    You A**hole!

    Kane is the most badass Jew in wrestling now!
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

  10. #4840
    Rargh! Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Woo!
    Posts
    28,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    You A**hole!

    Kane is the most badass Jew in wrestling now!
    He will also always be the most badass christmas creature HAHAHAHAHAHA.

  11. #4841
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,378

    Default

    Figured JoMo will return eventually. Hope he has some cool Royal Rumble Elimination Spots. Wouldn't mind a Miz/Morrison tag team return
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  12. #4842
    2x Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    26,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    He will also always be the most badass christmas creature HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    It would be funny if they made a reference to Kane being Jewish somehow.


    Though with the whole demon gimmick, its probably better that they don't.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

  13. #4843
    Rargh! Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Woo!
    Posts
    28,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    It would be funny if they made a reference to Kane being Jewish somehow.


    Though with the whole demon gimmick, its probably better that they don't.
    People in WWE don't have religions anymore, it's not pg.

  14. #4844
    Senior Member Huthaifa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,001

    Default

    If you bring in fan favorites like MVP,Morrison, and Benjamin, you really shouldnt turn Del Rio and Miz.Unless, you plan on a whole lot of heel turns.

    I would suggest the following heel turns

    R-TRUTH
    BRODUS CLAY
    YOSHI TATSU
    JUSTIN GABRIEL
    MASON RYAN
    EZEKIEL JACKSON
    Last edited by Huthaifa; 12-24-2012 at 03:03 PM.

  15. #4845
    Senior Member Huthaifa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Figured JoMo will return eventually. Hope he has some cool Royal Rumble Elimination Spots. Wouldn't mind a Miz/Morrison tag team return
    That would re energize face Miz quite a bit.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •