Page 314 of 334 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 5002
  1. #4696
    Senior Member SephirothDZX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    These guys are probably my favorite tag team right now.
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...

  2. #4697
    2x Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    26,013

    Default

    wrestling-news.net's awards reminded me of how good extreme rules was overll

    Maybe that deserves best major show?
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

  3. #4698
    The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    WEST COAST, USA
    Posts
    6,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    wrestling-news.net's awards reminded me of how good extreme rules was overll

    Maybe that deserves best major show?
    TLC was more "extreme" ... but Brock/Cena was a very, very good match. It was a really good PPV but I often find myself forgetting all the matches on the card other than Brock/Cena. I really can't think of one without googling.

    I do have to say that WWE's PPVs overall this year have been the best they've been in years.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 12-19-2012 at 10:21 AM.
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

  4. #4699
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    unlike you alex
    this was awesome
    Thirded and YES!!!
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  5. #4700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Zack Ryder just mentioned that his friend the Big O has a tryout with WWE soon.


    Hope it goes well, can always use another Jewish Broski in WWE.
    I'd rather have them hire good wrestlers.

  6. #4701
    2x Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    26,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    I'd rather have them hire good wrestlers.
    From what Ive seen of his matches, he is pretty good. For someone who is only in his first year in the buisness anyways.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

  7. #4702
    2x Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    26,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    TLC was more "extreme" ... but Brock/Cena was a very, very good match. It was a really good PPV but I often find myself forgetting all the matches on the card other than Brock/Cena. I really can't think of one without googling.

    I do have to say that WWE's PPVs overall this year have been the best they've been in years.
    Bryan/Sheamus 2/3 falls was good and Punk/Jericho chicago street fight.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

  8. #4703
    Senior Member Huthaifa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    From what Ive seen of his matches, he is pretty good. For someone who is only in his first year in the buisness anyways.
    Nobody should be hired in their first year of the business.Thats like the Lakers drafting a high school freshman.

  9. #4704
    Rargh! Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Woo!
    Posts
    28,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    unlike you alex
    this was awesome
    I didn't say it was bad, i linked it because a kid wanted someone other than cena.

  10. #4705
    Rargh! Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Woo!
    Posts
    28,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Bryan/Sheamus 2/3 falls was good and Punk/Jericho chicago street fight.
    That was Sheamus best match, ever.

  11. #4706
    2x Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    26,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huthaifa View Post
    Nobody should be hired in their first year of the business.Thats like the Lakers drafting a high school freshman.
    Cena was hired straight out of a wrestling school.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

  12. #4707
    Observer Vibranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    19,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I didn't say it was bad, i linked it because a kid wanted someone other than cena.
    I know a few kids in the school I volunteer in that like DB because he's a short guy
    Support your local roller derby league

  13. #4708
    Observer Vibranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    19,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huthaifa View Post
    Nobody should be hired in their first year of the business.Thats like the Lakers drafting a high school freshman.
    why not?

    if they show capable skills and can do the job..not saying that is Big O, just a general question
    Support your local roller derby league

  14. #4709
    Senior Member SephirothDZX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Cena was hired straight out of a wrestling school.
    Obligatory "and he only knows five moves" joke here.
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...

  15. #4710
    Observer Vibranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    19,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothDZX View Post
    Obligatory "and he only knows five moves" joke here.
    and is the face of the company, and moves merch like crack laced pancakes


    your point?

    when you are in the WWE, its not all about wrestling "ability"

    otherwise we wouldn't give a s**t about Andre The Giant or Hulk Hogan
    Support your local roller derby league

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •