Page 304 of 334 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 5002
  1. #4546
    Observer Vibranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    19,267

    Default

    Indies Wrestler ‏@IndiesWrestler
    I'm thinking I should no-sell the 4 chair shots & have him pin me with a school-boy. They'll never see that coming & I still look strong
    Support your local roller derby league

  2. #4547
    2x Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    26,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    If you need a new face, turn a heel who has run his course into a face.
    Jack swagger is perfect for this given the current us champion.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

  3. #4548
    Rargh! Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Woo!
    Posts
    29,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    Indies Wrestler ‏@IndiesWrestler
    I'm thinking I should no-sell the 4 chair shots & have him pin me with a school-boy. They'll never see that coming & I still look strong
    Someone should do a @WWEBooker
    "We need to get this guy ready for the belt, 4 losses to Cena followed by a dq win on ppv should do it."

  4. #4549
    The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    WEST COAST, USA
    Posts
    6,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Dean Ambrose is the next top guy one day.
    Everyone is saying that but I'm going to go out on a limb and say Reigns will be the guy.

    I think a Cena heel run would work with Miz, Punk, Orton, & Del Rio as his face feuds. Del Rio & Miz could carry the company but I think the next guy is in FCW or NXT, not on the main roster. I don't think anybody is going to pop that isn't already on the roster. Maybe MVP if they brought him back but I think it will be another 3-5 years before we see the next Mega Star.
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

  5. #4550
    Rargh! Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Woo!
    Posts
    29,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Everyone is saying that but I'm going to go out on a limb and say Reigns will be the guy.
    Reigns isn't a wrestler yet.
    He's not very good in ring, but not his fault, he's really new, he's also never cut an awesome promo, so all he really has now is a look.
    And tons and tons and tons of guys have had the right like and gone nowhere.
    Quite a few in the last year.

  6. #4551
    Observer Vibranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    19,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Someone should do a @WWEBooker
    "We need to get this guy ready for the belt, 4 losses to Cena followed by a dq win on ppv should do it."
    sounds awesome, Id do it

    but Im guessing that twitter handle is taken already
    Support your local roller derby league

  7. #4552
    2x Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    26,015

    Default

    - WWE has signed California women's wrestler Davina Rose to a developmental deal. She will likely be reporting to NXT in Tampa, Florida soon.

    Davina is a regular in SHIMMER and is the protegee of former WWE Diva Serena Deeb. The SHIMMER Facebook page wrote the following:

    "Congrats to Davina Rose as she moves on to the next stage of her career. Best wishes from all of us!"

    SHIMMER's Dave Prazak tweeted the following:

    "Congrats to @itsdavinarose & legit best wishes in all of your future endeavors! The sky is the limit."

    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...ofetO2Gjd0M.99
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

  8. #4553
    2x Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    26,015

    Default

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

  9. #4554
    The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    WEST COAST, USA
    Posts
    6,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Reigns isn't a wrestler yet.
    He's not very good in ring, but not his fault, he's really new, he's also never cut an awesome promo, so all he really has now is a look.
    And tons and tons and tons of guys have had the right like and gone nowhere.
    Quite a few in the last year.
    All his promos on NXT reminded me of young Rocky.
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

  10. #4555
    Observer Vibranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    19,267

    Default

    is he from Middle Earth?

    No, but I think he's from Middle Card....

    awesome
    Support your local roller derby league

  11. #4556
    The Sure Shot. C-Cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Normal, IL
    Posts
    3,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    - WWE has signed California women's wrestler Davina Rose to a developmental deal. She will likely be reporting to NXT in Tampa, Florida soon.

    Davina is a regular in SHIMMER and is the protegee of former WWE Diva Serena Deeb. The SHIMMER Facebook page wrote the following:

    "Congrats to Davina Rose as she moves on to the next stage of her career. Best wishes from all of us!"

    SHIMMER's Dave Prazak tweeted the following:

    "Congrats to @itsdavinarose & legit best wishes in all of your future endeavors! The sky is the limit."

    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...ofetO2Gjd0M.99
    Hopefully, unlike her trainer, she doesn't let drinks ruin her future.

    And yes, she does have a bright future.
    You just have to be cool about it...


  12. #4557
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,468

    Default

    If theres one good thing that came out of Hornswaggle being Vince's son it was JBL beating the crap out of him. That and it gave Finlay some screen time. So thats two things.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  13. #4558
    Observer Vibranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    19,267

    Default

    Indies Wrestler ‏@IndiesWrestler
    I've never worked for @WWE but I know exactly how to book the product out of any problems they may face.
    Support your local roller derby league

  14. #4559
    Rargh! Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Woo!
    Posts
    29,007

    Default

    Speaking of indie wrestler, i wanted to order the roh ippv cuz i wanted to see Generico vs steen, and i didn't realize it started at like noon here.
    So i already missed most of the show, fuck that noise, they should go back to doing shows on weeks WWE doesn't run.

  15. #4560
    Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    13,771

    Default

    You haven't missed much.

    Decent show so far.
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."


    - Stanisław Jerzy Lec

    http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •