Page 302 of 334 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305306312 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 5002

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Ask the Heel returns!

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post

i only see a negative if billy has no xperience training wrestlers and is only being hired because he's HHH's buddy. does anybody know if billy has trained wrestlers before??

My guts says no.

As previously reported, WWE put the AJ Lee/John Cena romance storyline on hold after TMZ reported Cena showing up as Nikki Bella’s date for her high school graduation.

The plan is now to have Cena distance himself from AJ as first seen on RAW, with AJ portraying a psycho that Cena is trying to keep his distance from.

Cena was divorced earlier this year. TMZ.com reported the following in July:

John Cena’s divorce nightmare has come to an end … in fact, the two sides have agreed to bury the hatchet … TMZ has learned.

As we previously reported, Elizabeth Huberdeau felt like she was blindsided when Cena unexpectedly filed to end their 3-year marriage back in May.

Things got nasty … quickly … with Liz making moves to challenge the couple’s prenup. Liz also said she believed Cena was messing around with other women behind her back.

But now, Liz’s attorney, Raymond Rafool, tells TMZ the two have managed to work things out privately … saying, “All matters [in the divorce] have been settled and resolved amicably.”

The terms of the settlement are confidential.
    WAIT WHAT!? She just graduated High School!?!?!?
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    My guts says no.

WAIT WHAT!? She just graduated High School!?!?!?
    It was their reunion not graduation.

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    It was their reunion not graduation.
    I know. It's a typo and a grievous one at that.
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

BINGO!!

i only see a negative if billy has no xperience training wrestlers and is only being hired because he's HHH's buddy. does anybody know if billy has trained wrestlers before??
    He did quite a few of those seminars for indies, which is sort of trainer.
    And i don't beleve he was every great friends with HHH, and i know he spent a year in TNA burying him, and doing shoot interviews doing the same, and he never told the story as if they were great friends and then put in DX.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    but Cena, you could maybe make a few more dollars if you punted a Make A Wish kid live on RAW....just sayin'
    And he likely could. Because at some point Cena is gonna have to turn heel. His character is already showing signs of growing so stale . If they ever turn him , he needs to be radically different and do a Hoganesque turn where he mocked the fans for being suckers to believe in him. If he turns , he needs to rip the fans and claim he only did the Make a Wish so much because the WWE paid him good to do it.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    And he likely could. Because at some point Cena is gonna have to turn heel. His character is already showing signs of growing so stale . If they ever turn him , he needs to be radically different and do a Hoganesque turn where he mocked the fans for being suckers to believe in him. If he turns , he needs to rip the fans and claim he only did the Make a Wish so much because the WWE paid him good to do it.
    Heres the problem with that. If they turn him heel then the Cena haters will like him for doing something a little different and he'd still have his share of Cena fans also. Cena's a better heel as a face
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    He did quite a few of those seminars for indies, which is sort of trainer.
    And i don't beleve he was every great friends with HHH, and i know he spent a year in TNA burying him, and doing shoot interviews doing the same, and he never told the story as if they were great friends and then put in DX.
    a seminar is waaaaay different than training wrestlers. it's like the difference between helping a kid with his homework once in awhile and being a teacher.

as far as him and HHH not being friends, sorry but you got WERKT!! they admitted to it on TV, but i'll play along. what i meant to say was i only see a negative if he only got hired because he's road doggs buddy and doesn't have any xperience training wrestlers.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

as far as him and HHH not being friends, sorry but you got WERKT!! they admitted to it on TV, but i'll play along. what i meant to say was i only see a negative if he only got hired because he's road doggs buddy and doesn't have any xperience training wrestlers.
    Ohhh, that could be it then.
    I don't even think him never trainer is a negative, it's not like the guys in FCW have been learning a shitton the last 6 years, maybe it's time they get a guy to work with them who doesn't have a ton of experience in trainer, he might try to do something outrages like try to show different people different things.
    Instead of teaching everyone all the same things.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    IMO and speaking in a purely financial sense...Cena turning heel is a dead cat bounce
    Support your local roller derby league

To me it would only be worth turning Cena heel if they've got an incredibly good long term program for him. I'm talking nWo level good.

He's such a great draw for the goods, and may just well be the best media ambassador the company has ever had. Turning him heel costs them a lot, so they better have something dam good in the works to make it worth it. Giving that up for a shocking swerve in the long run would be too much of a waste.

And I'd frankly only consider if if they had a good long term person to take his spot firmply in place. Maybe Ryback's that guy... but it's probably a bit too soon to tell.

right

you can't turn Cena without having someone to plug into that spot

he does sooooo much for the WWE outside of the ring that would go away if he was turned
    Support your local roller derby league

I like the reports that I am hearing about Del Rio going face.His in ring style is good enough to get face wins. Sin Cara and Mysterio lack the promo skills to be a real star. Del Rio honoring his legacy and being rich playboy that enjoys his life like Tony Strak would be fun. Plus, tons of new fueds.

I also hope the same with Swagger and the continued face push of Miz. Its hard to create a face that people care about, so since the WWE isnt going to rehire any new established talent that is going to get the fans to believe in. Its better to clean out the clusterbleep of heels, who cant move forward,because they have been Cena and Shemus fodder.