Page 295 of 334 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 5002

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    it's not even that...I would just like a fair representation of everything in pro wrestling, from the indies to the WWE, if there is going to be "awards"
    Then theres nothing wrong with these awards.
    From memory, last years won awards, wwe had winners in most improved wrestler, best feud, best draw, best match, best interviews, best technical wrestler, and im sure a lot of other awards, i just remember those.

It just happens that they are voted on by people who subscribe to the observer, so it's going to be an audience that on the whole watches more wrestling than WWE, so(again, from memory) Richochet won the best high flyer vote...who the fuck in WWE was better than him?
    I looked it up, last year, out of 23 postive categories (not counting worst promotion stuff, or worst match, just postive stuff) and ignoring MMA stuff, WWE won 14, that's over half.
    How is that not fair representation?
    And 1 of the ones they lost was best promoter, and that's because Dana White won, who was a better promoter last year.

BTW has anyone else noticed Jinder has dropped his fake Indian accent since hooking up with 3MB and now speaks with his actual Canadian accent?
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Gryphon, you are probably the only person who has ever noticed anything about jinder.

I was actually digging his initial gimmick with the nice suits and yelling at everyone in Punjabi, before he started rocking that turban
    Support your local roller derby league

I was actually digging his initial gimmick with the nice suits and yelling at everyone in Punjabi, before he started rocking that turban
    Turban means he's foreign, and possibly a terrorist. Dunno why he never got over.

He was also improving greatly during his NXT run.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Wait, it's because he was shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Turban means he's foreign, and possibly a terrorist. Dunno why he never got over.
    The only one who managed to get the indian terrorist gimmick over was Muhammed Hassan

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    The only one who managed to get the indian terrorist gimmick over was Muhammed Hassan
    Terrorism isn't cool anymore.

Terrorism isn't cool anymore.
    Someone should tell that to Nolan

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Whats insane about the WWE news is...Randy Savage still can't inducted into the Hall. The way its going if TNA ever gets bought by the WWE , they would induct all the TNA stars before him. I told a semi-wrestling fan that Macho Man isn't in the Hall of Fame as we were discussing the 80's wrestling he liked. In his words... "What a crock of shit."
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Whats insane about the WWE news is...Randy Savage still can't inducted into the Hall. The way its going if TNA ever gets bought by the WWE , they would induct all the TNA stars before him. I told a semi-wrestling fan that Macho Man isn't in the Hall of Fame as we were discussing the 80's wrestling he liked. In his words... "What a crock of shit."
    Randy Savage isn't being inducted because they like to get family permission and lanny said he wouldn't say yes unless they put him and his dad in.
    Has nothing to do with WWE anymore aside from not wanting to dimish savage by putting his brother who was a mid level heel for a brief period of time and his dad who no one knows in at the same time.

So now Jinder's a canadian of east indian descent whose ina rock band instead of a rich punjabi.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Randy Savage isn't being inducted because they like to get family permission and lanny said he wouldn't say yes unless they put him and his dad in.
    Has nothing to do with WWE anymore aside from not wanting to dimish savage by putting his brother who was a mid level heel for a brief period of time and his dad who no one knows in at the same time
    that's selfish and BS....maybe they want to save Randy for one of the anniversary HoF?
    Support your local roller derby league

that's selfish and BS....maybe they want to save Randy for one of the anniversary HoF?
    His brother says it's randys wish.
    Which sounds like bullshit to me, but i didn't know the guy.
    The issue is, you can't induct a star with 2 not stars, because when you have someone come out to induct them, who the hell do you can that can reasonably talk about his dad and brother and not just make it about the much more famous, more popular macho man?
    Savage was already making up with WWE before he died, because i remember when that legends game came out and he had to talk to WWE people and even did a commercial, which they filmed, not the game company.
    It's also no secret wwe is running out of big names, its why Warrior keeps getting talked about after years of them shitting on him, or Bruno even though he's been trashing vince for 20 years.