Page 276 of 334 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286326 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 5002

Sunday on Twitter, Gabe Tuft, who appeared as Tyler Reks in WWE, dished some dirt on his former employer including a story regarding his one-time finishing maneuver, the Burning Hammer, and how John Cena took issue with him over it.

"Anyone want to know what top guy forced me to stop using the burning hammer - even after it appeared on SD/RAW and PPV's?," Tuft wrote. "1st house show loop, Cena asks pulls me aside, degrades me like I'm 10 years & tells me if I use it again I'd me fired. He yelled at me & said, 'Who gave u permission to use that'? Apparently he hadn't been watching the product 4 the last 8 months... Or perhaps how he stole our idea to get fired, use social media to get over, & run in from the crowd (Given to Miz & Truth)... I still have the promo DVD our idea was burned onto when Cena supposedly helped us with the idea - then lied & said it wasn't stolen later."

When asked by a Twitter user on why he feels Cena did not want him using Burning Hammer, the former WWE Superstar said "it looks better than the [Attitude Adjustment]" and that Cena is "insecure."

Former WWE wrestler Kenn Doane (a/k/a Kenny Dykstra), who has called the Cenation leader's personal character into question numerous times in recent months over the micro-blogging outlet, concurred with Tuft's remarks Monday.

"Uh oh! @GabeTuft spoke truth, now cenation gonna cry lol," wrote Doane.

He continued, "@GabeTuft was a threat [to Cena], he looks impressive and has talent."

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...2c6GM4ajeeR.99
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Who gives a shit what spot he has? If it's the main event or the first match on the card his match is taking the time.
    And why would you put Rock/Cena, the thing the show was sold on, anywhere but last? Thats how you burn out a crowd.
    Vince learned his lesson after X8 when he putt HHH/Jericho on after rock/hogan despite hhh and jericho trying to make him see that was a bad idea.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Kenny dykstra, a known bitter loser, joining in.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Kenny dykstra, a known bitter loser, joining in.
    and I liked him too...thought he had a ton of talent

he left wrestling all together apparently
    Support your local roller derby league

Nicky's the only one left.
    And the smarks love him, call that one during the spirit squad.

Of course, Ziggler will probably be retired in 5 years because his neck will be broken.

Wouldn't blame Ziggler if The Spirit Squad is the only thing Ziggler would look back on with disgust.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Wouldn't blame Ziggler if The Spirit Squad is the only thing Ziggler would look back on with disgust.
    But...I kinda liked the Spirit Squad.
    My mom gave my computer cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    is it really? you're giving a barely part time performer a spot in a match in the biggest PPV of the year that should go to a talent who is there every week busting his ass night in and night out

if you want to give Dwayne a main event in a RAW or even one of the smaller PPVS im fine with it...Mania should be reserved for guys that need the bump
    You must be joking. Vince doesn't give the main event spot to talent who is there every week busting their ass night in and night out. Vince gives the main event spot to talent (whether it be part time or full time) that makes him the most money. Let's not pretend that the "barely part time performer" headlining Wrestlemania is not financially beneficial to the full time talent that's on the card (regardless of where) because it is. What makes you think the Rock is going to come back and settle for just a main event on RAW or on one of the smaller pay per vies when he knows and pretty much everyone else knows (whether it be lovers or haters) that he's the biggest star they have on the entire roster? The Rock probably sees it like this, he's taking time away from the kind of work that's making him more money than he can make with the WWE, he's putting his body on the line for the WWE despite the fact that's he's already paid his dues in that regard and he's not getting any younger and he's in a position now where he no longer needs them for anything because he's already established so essentially him doing all of this is more of a favor on his end to them therefore he's going to want the top spot. Now if this is such a problem then the WWE needs to start making new stars as opposed to relying on the old ones, it's that simple.

Also, Rock isn't some outside celebrity who never did wrestling, he was a main eventer in the company for a few years. When the company was much more popular than it is now.

Pretty much what Alex said.

I'll add in that considering how fit Rock is, he'd probably last longer in a main event than say.... Ryback
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothDZX View Post
    Pretty much what Alex said.

I'll add in that considering how fit Rock is, he'd probably last longer in a main event than say.... Ryback
    Well, he did.
    He went about 20 minutes at mania in a straight match before he got blown up.
    Ryback had a 10 minute HIAC match with every gimmick on earth and he ran out of shit to do in about 2 minutes.

I guess that's the other thing, Rock's a part timer but his match (in my opinion) was still more entertaining than most of the remaining Mania card that year.
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...

Posted in: WWE
    Shawn Michaels Talks About Retirement, Kelly Kelly Talks About Her Life After WWE and More
    By Marc Middleton
    Dec 4, 2012 - 7:30:44 AM

- WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels recently spoke with Phil Strum of The Poughkeepsie Journal and talked about his retirements:

Phil Strum: First of all, how are you enjoying retirement?

Shawn Michaels: I’m enjoying it immensely. It works for me. I’m a lazy person by nature, so retirement is right up my alley. I would have done it sooner, obviously, but apparently you have to work before you retire, so it would have been in my best interest to get that out of the way. I’m enjoying it very much.

PS: You sort of retired twice, in a way, because you stopped wrestling for four years. I went to the show where you wrestled Triple H at SummerSlam at Nassau Coliseum. At that point, everyone thought this was the last time we’re going to see Shawn Michaels. Then, you went on almost a decade-long run of amazing matches and amazing performances. What was that like to have that come back?

SM: It was a gift. The first — I never said I retired the first time. I guess, in my mind, retirement is when you leave on your own terms. The first one, being told I was never going to wrestle again as the result of a back injury, obviously that’s not the way you envision your career ending. Having dealt with that and gone through it and having the opportunity for a second chance, and that the second chance, as you say, being almost a decade, was at first, honestly as much of a shock to me as it was to everybody else. The genuine intention was to come back for one match and sort of see how everything did. To honestly feel like, holy cow, I feel like I can do what I used to do. I went with that until I felt that the peace within me that I could walk away again and it would be on my terms, my timing and all those things you wish and you envision being like. I got the opportunity to do that.

- Former WWE Diva Kelly Kelly also spoke with Phil Strum of The Poughkeepsie Journal. Here are a few highlights:
    Phil Strum: Life after WWE, how’s it going for you so far?
    Barbie Blank: It’s going good. I’m just relaxing at home. It’s nice to take a break and just be able to live a normal life and being able to do whatever I want to do.
    PS: Any desire to get back in the ring now?
    BB: You never know. Right now, I’m kind of healing my neck that was kind of a problem for a while. Just resting up and you never know.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...Htvhy1yrKOM.99

Ric Flair's Wife Files for Separation, Says Flair Cheated on Her Numerous Times and More
    By Marc Middleton
    Dec 4, 2012 - 7:37:47 AM
    - TMZ reports that Ric Flair's fourth wife, Jacqueline Fliehr, has filed for legal separation and claims that Flair has cheated on her since they were married. Jacqueline filed in North Carolina earlier this month and cited "acts of illicit sexual behavior."
    In the documents obtained by TMZ, Jackie explains, "Husband has had numerous intimate relationships with other women during the parties' marriage, to the embarrassment and humiliation of wife."
    She also alleges that Ric hasn't paid her tens of thousands of dollars in spouse support that he agreed to pay back when they agreed on a separation agreement in October. According to the documents, Flair agreed to pay her $4,000 per month in spousal support in addition to a one-time payment of $15,000 to cover legal fees. Flair also allegedly agreed to pay $14,000 in back payments from the time they split up in July.
    Jacqueline claims that Flair still makes more than $1 million per year.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...Ap1rzxIKx45.99

Steve Austin Talks About Bruno & WWE's Hall of Fame, His Recent Sitdown with CM Punk
    By Marc Middleton
    Dec 4, 2012 - 7:44:46 AM

- WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin spoke with Inside The Ropes recently. The video is embedded below. Here are a few highlights:

His WWE ‘13 sit down promo with CM Punk and Jim Ross:
    "It was a lot of fun going back and being a part of WWE 13 the video game, hang out with my good buddy Jim Ross and CM Punk, a young guy in the business I really like, I really like what he’s bringing to the table and what he’s doing. To go back and play The Rattlesnake character was a lot of fun. You know we pushed the envelope a little bit there but we played it straight down the middle, but I would’ve loved to ramp it up and go full bore Stone Cold on him, but it just wasn’t that time. Who knows if there will be a time down the road, but I enjoyed being that guy. It’s a dynamic part of my personality. I enjoy the adrenaline."

Bruno Sammartino’s criticisms of The Attitude Era:
    "Bruno is a legend in the business and his opinion is his opinion. I think he’s very closed minded about the Attitude Era. One thing I think he’s missing out on is the fact that it’s the entertainment business. Speaking from a Stone Cold standpoint, I went out there and I entertained and I pushed the envelope but when it came time to ring that bell in that 20 by 20 ring, I wrestled my ass off. I brawled and I fought and I gave the fans every bit of their moneys worth. Bruno’s opinion is what it is. When you look back at where the business was, it was a little slow. I can appreciate that, but you fast forward all these years and it’s a little faster and either you like it or you don’t."
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...gkj8p4fgKXt.99

Bobby Lashley Shoots on Time In WWE, AJ Says Tamina Should've Been Smarter, ECW Matches on PPV
    By Marc Middleton
    Dec 4, 2012 - 9:09:58 AM
    - Highspots.com has released a new shoot interview with former WWE Champion Bobby Lashley. Here is the synopsis:
    "I'm a Pro Wrestler That Fights: Bobby Lashley Interview
    Bobby Lashley is a guy who has all the ability in the world to become a big money draw MMA fighter but, in his heart of hearts he would rather call himself a, Pro Wrestler. To some wrestling fans Lashley was a guy who was handed the world of pro wrestling and threw it away for whatever reason.

Well, nothing could be further from the truth. Even before the cameras started rolling at the Highspots.com interview set Bobby saw and picked up a Junkyard Dog action figure and smile like a young child. Then when the cameras started rolling his passion for wrestling became self evident. Although, his love was almost unfulfilled when Lashley got caught in the crossfire of a bank robbery.

His injuries from that robbery may have kept him from the Olympic trials but it did not keep him from his WWE try out. Bobby was positioned to be a major player for the WWE in a very short time. From his Wrestlemania match involving Donald Trump to being one of the few wrestlers to ever feud with Vince McMahon.
    Then one day Bobby was gone and the rumor mill started churning. Well, Lashley is speaking up and tell his side of the story on his release. We also tried to touched on Bobby's MMA career but he quickly brought it wrestling because Bobby Lashley is a Pro Wrestler That Fights."
    - Beginning January 7th, 2013, WWE will air a two-hour special on pay-per-view called, "WWE Presents: ECW's Biggest Matches."
    - As seen on last night's RAW, AJ Lee defeated Tamina Snuka. AJ commented on Twitter:
    "I may have gotten lucky tonight @TaminaSnuka , but you should’ve been smarter. Never turn your back on a crazy chick."
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...D6bZ26FoyZk.99
    Last edited by steve2275; 12-04-2012 at 09:06 AM.
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

Sounds like Punk is out of TLC. He had knee surgery which most reports say is a real injury.

I wonder what will replace the Ryback/Punk match?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Hanvey View Post
    Sounds like Punk is out of TLC. He had knee surgery which most reports say is a real injury.

I wonder what will replace the Ryback/Punk match?
    I predict last nights ending will result in Ryback keyfabe injuring Punk. That was the perfect out for him. As far as replacement goes. The Shield vs Ryback?
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck