Page 271 of 334 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281321 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 5002
    Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    The official WWE website has published an article examining the state of the Divas division following multiple talent departures over the past year.

"Some of the WWE Universe might say the Divas division has been diminished, having lost a whole half-dozen of its best and brightest over the past twelve months. And it’s true: at least in terms of depth, fate carved quite the swath through WWE’s women’s division in 2012, but the depletion has also initiated a new era of opportunity for the remaining Divas. In one turn around the sun, Kelly Kelly, Beth Phoenix, Maxine, Kharma and The Bella Twins have all left WWE, with no small amount of shock," author Anthony Benigno writes.
    i wonder how many people were thinking "who the fuck is maxine" when reading that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    right...but things like assault/battery and more "serious" offenses are a big no no I think
    not like back in the day, when Afa and Sika would get into bar fights repeatedly and promoters had to "take care of it"
    didn't heath slater get busted for sexual assault or something like that not too long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    For me I look in Japan or some independents that has good women's wrestling. WWE and TNA's women's division are only used if I wanted to take a bathroom break or something.
    what joshi do you follow??

ummm a trainer is usually someone who knows the nuts and bolts of the game, usually not a star talent because they don't know the nuts and bolts of things

and its developmental, you're supposed to get your ass kicked
    so much for "times are a changing" "the old ways of doing things don't work anymore" and all that. anyways kicking ass is one thing, injuring people helps nobody, can't train when injured and they have to pick up the medical bills.

Last Friday, Nikki and her sister Brie attended their ten-year high school reunion in Scottsdale, Arizona, with Brie being accompanied by her boyfriend, WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan, and Nikki bringing the Cenation leader as her date

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/...#ixzz2Dk364bdl
    i bet brie hates her sister, talk about getting shown up.

Sakamoto, who appeared as Tensai's servant, has been officially demoted to WWE's developmental promotion, NXT. His WWE.com profile has been deleted and he is once again listed on the NXT website's roster page.
    but i thought they "loved" him??

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Also, shocked bryan is dating the better looking bella.
    i find the "fat" one more attractive.

One of the bellas got implants and got fatter.
    Bryan is dating the one who didn't. They don't really have a body type to be able to carry extra weight well.
    LOL "fatter". for fucks sake how is either of these girls fat??

Quote Originally Posted by Huthaifa View Post
    Now, I want to search for a current picture of the bellas. I did not notice either one being more curvier than the other.Its weird that you have two women right now dating the two biggest faces in the WWE, and neither one of them is employed. I dont know if that says something good about the WWE or something bad.
    i think it says more about the twins than anything about the WWE
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex L View Post
    But then it'd be fake MMA (like Lbo alluded to). And why would one watch fake MMA when one could just as easily watch real MMA instead?
    well it can be pretty awesome, especially back in the day when it was a lot of style vs style stuff. i enjoy shoot style/fake MMA stuff in moderation. a show here and there.

man those fuckers could sell. sadly there's no audience for this type of promotion, and a WWE attempt at doing that style would be FUKT anyways.
    Last edited by lboinyamouf4sho; 12-01-2012 at 06:02 AM.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    so much for "times are a changing" "the old ways of doing things don't work anymore" and all that. anyways kicking ass is one thing, injuring people helps nobody, can't train when injured and they have to pick up the medical bills.
    I meant as it relates to selling the product on TV to a wider audience....when starting in any sport, you get your ass kicked as a rookie, that is how it works

well it can be pretty awesome, especially back in the day when it was a lot of style vs style stuff. i enjoy shoot style/fake MMA stuff in moderation. a show here and there.

man those fuckers could sell. sadly there's no audience for this type of promotion, and a WWE attempt at doing that style would be FUKT anyways.
    agreed....the WWE audience would be so dead, it might actually collapse in on itself
    Support your local roller derby league

I meant as it relates to selling the product on TV to a wider audience....when starting in any sport, you get your ass kicked as a rookie, that is how it works
    but it's not a sport, and even if it was "kicking ass" an injuring people are completely different. you don't see NFL trainers injuring the rookies in practice to "toughen them up" for the big leagues, and if they did they'd lose their jobs pretty quickly.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

but it's not a sport, and even if it was "kicking ass" an injuring people are completely different. you don't see NFL trainers injuring the rookies in practice to "toughen them up" for the big leagues, and if they did they'd lose their jobs pretty quickly.
    is he really injuring people? or is this guy just complaining and exaggerating?

hell if i know.

hell if i know.
    exactly....and why would I believe some no name rando over Bill DeMott....maybe this guy can't hack it, or maybe developmental isn't what he thought it would be?

if people are getting hurt or injured and it's a trend, usually some site grabs that sort of news

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So in reading TNA has dropped to 10 PPVs a year now. They have dropped Against All Odds and will not have a PPV in Feb. They are gonna spend the time building to Lockdown , which was moved up to March. They also dropped No Surrender in September and will spend that time building to Bound for Glory.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Smart, they don't make money off the b ppvs apprently.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Smart, they don't make money off the b ppvs apprently.
    Yep that and the fact they wanna spend TV time building to their prime PPV's. I can see the reasoning behind it. They may eventually drop the May PPV , and try to make Destination X the next big one. Because they already seem to have plans to do that.

Ultimate X Match for X-Division title.
    World title match for former X-Division champ.

So they could move Slammiversery or just do away with it.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

I think slammiversry is one of the ones that does 15k or more, doesn't it?
    Probably shouldn't drop that one.
    They should go back to the old WWE model, 4 ppvs, they can't support more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So in reading TNA has dropped to 10 PPVs a year now. They have dropped Against All Odds and will not have a PPV in Feb. They are gonna spend the time building to Lockdown , which was moved up to March. They also dropped No Surrender in September and will spend that time building to Bound for Glory.
    WWE could stand to drop some of their PPV's
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

I think slammiversry is one of the ones that does 15k or more, doesn't it?
    Probably shouldn't drop that one.
    They should go back to the old WWE model, 4 ppvs, they can't support more than that.
    I think 6 is a happy medium. Two months of build is good enough time. O f course, that means that you have to have a show capable of building up a fued, and not giving away PPV matches for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Huthaifa View Post
    I think 6 is a happy medium. Two months of build is good enough time. O f course, that means that you have to have a show capable of building up a fued, and not giving away PPV matches for free.
    agreed 6 maybe 7 max

We know that DeMott was one of the trainers on "Tough Enough" and we didn't see injuries caused by him. So if there is anything going on, he's either gotten sloppy or this guy is just complaining.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!