Page 269 of 334 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 5002

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothDZX View Post
    I think Vince just keeps the Divas division a garbage division so that fans can have a natural bathroom break and don't have to miss the rest of the show.
    and I'm ok with that....I don't like it, but if I want legit womens wrestling, Im not going to get it in the WWE so I have to go elsewhere
    Support your local roller derby league

He can do that without divas, Zack Ryder vs Tensai or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    was that proven or was she charged for that?
    I never saw the police report, didn't it get broken by TMZ or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I never saw the police report, didn't it get broken by TMZ or something?
    from what I recall, TMZ reported it, but I don't think she was actually charged for it

I think that is where the WWE draws the line, if you are officially booked for something, they will most likely can you

from what I recall, TMZ reported it, but I don't think she was actually charged for it

I think that is where the WWE draws the line, if you are officially booked for something, they will most likely can you
    Well, she got a dui, so she was charged with something, but they can't fire you for dui's because 90% of developmental has been there.

Well, she got a dui, so she was charged with something, but they can't fire you for dui's because 90% of developmental has been there.
    right...but things like assault/battery and more "serious" offenses are a big no no I think

not like back in the day, when Afa and Sika would get into bar fights repeatedly and promoters had to "take care of it"

right...but things like assault/battery and more "serious" offenses are a big no no I think

not like back in the day, when Afa and Sika would get into bar fights repeatedly and promoters had to "take care of it"
    Orback in the day when the promoter told them to get into bar fights and would fire them if they lost.

Orback in the day when the promoter told them to get into bar fights and would fire them if they lost.
    Times they are a changin'

and I'm ok with that....I don't like it, but if I want legit womens wrestling, Im not going to get it in the WWE so I have to go elsewhere
    For me I look in Japan or some independents that has good women's wrestling. WWE and TNA's women's division are only used if I wanted to take a bathroom break or something.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

"Former WWE developmental wrestler Kevin Matthews took to Twitter late last night to bury NXT head trainer Bill DeMott (while posting in character as DeMott). https://twitter.com/2CockyKM

Some of his more interesting claims were:

"WWE pays me $85,000 a yr to cripple talent they pay $750 a week to which I then cost them $25g per talent in surgery bills. #DeMottcracy"

"There is a positive to me working for WWE and NOT TNA. WWE covers their talents medical bills I cause for them, TNA does not. #DeMottcracy"

"I injured 24 FCW students and WWE is blaming me! Its the kids fault for not quitting when they announced I was the new trainer! #DeMottcracy"

"I have no idea how to train talent but I felt the need to undermine a great trainer like Dr.Tom to HHH to steal his job. #DeMottcracy"

"Dr.Andrews should give me a % of all the money I've made him from 05-07 and 2012-13. I work hard to injury these kids! #DeMottcracy"

"I once threw MVP under the bus for no reason & he came in my office about to kill me and I backed down like a bitch. TrueStory #DeMottcracy"

"I tried to break Nick Mitchells ankle (Spirit Squad Mitch) for no reason! Which is why he got switched to OVW. #DeMottcracy"

"John Cenas trainer Rob spoke out against me 3weeks ago on how I was training the kids too hard. I got him fired 24hrs later. #DeMottcracy"

"I make students do hindu squats on all 4 topturnbuckles whiles 2 guys are crisscrossing and hitting the ropes. COMPLETELY SAFE. #DeMottcracy"

"Any1 uc get released in the next few weeks is solely because they didn't tell me how great I am and come out drinking with me. #DeMottcracy"

"I put Big Vito in the ring with Shantelle Taylor in Training at Deep South and he got a hardon and everyone laughed. TrueStory #DeMottcracy"

"I told Kenny Omega if he can slam a heavy bag 40x in 8mins there would b no practice today.He did it in 3mins. I looked stupid. #DeMottcracy"

"I told Kenny Omega 2b more serious in his Promos so his next Promo was "I guess Im too total non stop action 4 wwe". TrueStory #DeMottcracy"

"I put in my book KM threatened his ex but its actually me who threatened Lacy everyday. #shoot #DeMottcracy"

"As ridiculous as some of my DeMott tweets were they were ALL truthful! Scary I know! See everyone next week KM vs Matt Hardy #PWS""

Funny stuff.
    So, anyone remember how HHH buried ovw as a developmental territory (even though it produced more stars than FCW has, by far) and said it doesn't make sense to have people who never drew teaching guys how to draw?

HE MADE HUGH MORRIS, the noted giant draw, his head trainer. Just saying.

ummm a trainer is usually someone who knows the nuts and bolts of the game, usually not a star talent because they don't know the nuts and bolts of things

and its developmental, you're supposed to get your ass kicked

Photo: Evan Hoffman

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
    - MTV cameras will be on hand for next Thursday's Bombshell Ladies of Wrestling event in Metcuhen, New Jersey at SMG SportsPlex. One of the promotion's wrestlers, Miss Adiva, will be the subject of an episode of the documentary series True Life.
    - Michael Rhodes of Epworth, Georgia, who competed on the Georgia independent circuit for twenty-seven years and later became a gospel singer, passed way on November 7 at the age of fifty-four.

- John Cena and former WWE Diva Nikki Bella are apparently now an item.

Last Friday, Nikki and her sister Brie attended their ten-year high school reunion in Scottsdale, Arizona, with Brie being accompanied by her boyfriend, WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan, and Nikki bringing the Cenation leader as her date

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/...#ixzz2Dk364bdl
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Sakamoto, who appeared as Tensai's servant, has been officially demoted to WWE's developmental promotion, NXT. His WWE.com profile has been deleted and he is once again listed on the NXT website's roster page.

Despite being physically abused when Tensai became frustrated, Sakamoto still continued to be loyal to his master. The partnership, however, quietly ended over the summer when the Tokyo, Japan native stopped accompanying Tensai for his matches. He has not appeared for WWE since.

- WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Hart stated on Twitter Friday that he has a "big announcement coming soon."

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...jV6xKeyvXCQ.99
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

I thought Cena and his wife had gotten back together? Guess I'm wrong
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothDZX View Post
    I thought Cena and his wife had gotten back together? Guess I'm wrong
    Huh. So if things work out Cena and Danielson could be in-laws
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck