Page 263 of 334 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 5002

Lbo, you quote too much bro, makes it hard to respond on my slow work puter.
    But Ziggler beat Orton clean at the ppv with a semi superkick.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Lbo, you quote too much bro, makes it hard to respond on my slow work puter.
    But Ziggler beat Orton clean at the ppv with a semi superkick.
    i agree, i'm just surprised you consider it clean, you're usually pretty picky about what you consider clean, at least when cena's involved anyways.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestling...-for-a-return/

Former WWE star John Morrison recently reached out to company officials about possibly making a return there, according to a source. As everything, it will come down to what Vince McMahon wants.

The source said: He was brought up and I think at least got some consideration from Vince. Id say a return is possible but dont expect them to push him to the moon.
    Just bumping this so it will get seen.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Actually liked Taker better during his American Badass gimmick. Especially when he's a heel
    indeed...I remember that ladder match he had with Jeff Hardy on a RAW years ago
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Actually liked Taker better during his American Badass gimmick. Especially when he's a heel
    I didn't mind the biker gimmick but I'm glad it didn't stick around for too long. Right around the time they reverted him back to Deadman Undertaker I thought the biker gimmick was over staying its welcome a bit.

I prefer supernatural Undertaker more or less just because he's the last holdover from the late 80's/early 90's comic book era of characters.
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothDZX View Post
    I prefer supernatural Undertaker more or less just because he's the last holdover from the late 80's/early 90's comic book era of characters.
    let go of the past...those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it

time for wrestling to move in a new direction, I think....no more goofy gimmicks, no more face paint

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    let go of the past...those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it

time for wrestling to move in a new direction, I think....no more goofy gimmicks, no more face paint
    I think that's what they tried with the PG-era though. Everybody in basic wrestling trunks and almost nobody has any kind of hyper theatrical gimmick besides Kane and Taker, two holdovers from a different era.

Say what you want about the old 80s/90's comic book gimmick era, but it seems like that era had more memorable characters than this era does.

I think that's what they tried with the PG-era though. Everybody in basic wrestling trunks and almost nobody has any kind of hyper theatrical gimmick besides Kane and Taker, two holdovers from a different era.

Say what you want about the old 80s/90's comic book gimmick era, but it seems like that era had more memorable characters than this era does.
    the Attitude Era managed with more "down to earth" characters...I think it can work but you have to balance it out with your content...but I know the PG thing is more about sponsorship and marketing than anything else...its the reason why they have been stuck with the spinner belt for so long, because of the deal with Mattel (I think)

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    the Attitude Era managed with more "down to earth" characters...I think it can work but you have to balance it out with your content...but I know the PG thing is more about sponsorship and marketing than anything else...its the reason why they have been stuck with the spinner belt for so long, because of the deal with Mattel (I think)
    I dont know if I'd call the Attitude Era characters more down to earth. They were certainly less theatrical than the previous era, but they were just a different kind of "out there" compared to the Hogan era stuff.

I dont know if I'd call the Attitude Era characters more down to earth. They were certainly less theatrical than the previous era, but they were just a different kind of "out there" compared to the Hogan era stuff.
    that's probably a better term

WWE Champion CM Punk, who noted on Twitter Tuesday that he was undergoing X-rays, pulled one over on wrestling websites reporting on his remark. He wrote in a subsequent message, "Suckers. Was a chest X-ray for a physical so I can go up in an F-18. Remember who pulls the strings. #BITW."

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    WWE Champion CM Punk, who noted on Twitter Tuesday that he was undergoing X-rays, pulled one over on wrestling websites reporting on his remark. He wrote in a subsequent message, "Suckers. Was a chest X-ray for a physical so I can go up in an F-18. Remember who pulls the strings. #BITW."
    nice...he even messed around with some people on Twitter, confirming that he was in a hospital

its not even pulling one over, its that most sites on there aren't run by professionals, they are run by mouth breathing fans, so voracious for any news, they wouldn't know how to verify a source if Bob Woodward himself appeared and showed them how

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    i agree, i'm just surprised you consider it clean, you're usually pretty picky about what you consider clean, at least when cena's involved anyways.
    He kicked him directly in the face with no distraction, no one can say that wasn't clean.

BTW, on the Punk thing, he actually listed Meltzer's twitter mocking him, meltzer's response was
    "That was never reported anywhere on anything i worked on, i have no control over many websites using me as a source for things they put up."
    And it wasn't, the board had a good lol at punk.

Promoting his appearance this Friday for WOH Wrestling at Whitehall Athletic Club in Whitehall, New York, this Friday, Matt Hardy appeared on Passing The Torch Radio. During the interview, Hardy was asked about the possibility of a Hardy Boys reunion in WWE next year, with him being a free agent and Jeff's contract with TNA Wrestling expiring in February.

He responded, "Very likely!"
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...RiFjgmUqxP4.99