Page 253 of 334 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 5002

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Nooooooo, he sucks, put chris hero on roids and move him up, he's good on the mic and in the ring.
    Big E cut that horrific number 5 promo, and then had a bad match, every week.
    I'm going to have to go with Bronson. Least he has technical skills. Also can provide a nice technical wrestling match with Danielson
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I'm going to have to go with Bronson. Least he has technical skills. Also can provide a nice technical wrestling match with Danielson
    He had a really good submission match in FCW with Dean Ambrose and apparently at an nxt house show, the two had what was called by seth rollins, the most brutal and violent match in nxt/fcw ever.

Plus he uses a figure four heel hook. Thats freaking awesome!
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Or Chris Hero, because he's better.

and ohno is more bronson's size(i purposely used their wwe names)

Posted in: WWE
    Vince & WWE Stars Visit Aircraft Carrier, JR Comments on Sammartino and WWE's Hall of Fame
    By Marc Middleton
    Nov 26, 2012 - 1:13:19 AM

- Jim Ross wrote the following on Twitter about Bruno Sammartino and the WWE Hall of Fame:

"Don't know any dirt but #WWE has long wanted Bruno Sammartino in the #WWE HOF. His fans deserve it, Bruno deserves it. It's Bruno's call."

- The Miz, R-Truth, Layla, Eve Torres and Vince McMahon visited troops on the USS John C. Stennis aircraft carrier on Sunday afternoon. The carrier is currently stationed somewhere in the Arabian Sea.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...C5GzKeo0m3H.99

Foley Working on Santa Documentary, Jericho on Not Having a Match on WWE DVD, Angelina & Velvet
    By Marc Middleton
    Nov 26, 2012 - 7:08:37 AM

- Velvet Sky and Angelina Love are on the cover of the new issue of Models Mania magazine:
    http://wrestleshare.com/?pt=C14U
    - A fan on Twitter expressed his frustration with WWE not including a Chris Jericho match on their new Best PPV Matches of 2012 DVD set. Jericho replied:

"I agree. LAME."

- Mick Foley mentioned on Twitter that he has been working on a Santa Claus documentary. Filmmakers of the documentary will be filming on December 1st at Santa's Village in Jefferson, New Hampshire as Foley appears for fans and signs copies of his new book "A Most Mizerable Christmas."
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...DIeFjHTG6tf.99

News for WWE's Troops Tribute, Band Not Doing Theme for NXT 3, Kaitlyn Taks to The Day Stars
    By Marc Middleton
    Nov 26, 2012 - 7:13:08 AM

- WWE released the following video of Kaitlyn interviewing the stars of WWE Studios' The Day, which hits DVD and Blu-ray this week:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=56VX5vxOfaE

- It was reported earlier that the band "Damn It To Hell" would be doing the theme song for WWE's new NXT group of Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. Terry sent word that the band announced via Facebook that they won't be doing the song after all:

"Just to clear up any rumors, we are not doing a theme song for WWE. Although that would be cool, it is not true."

- To promote the Tribute to the Troops tapings, WWE has several events planned for the Norfolk, Virginia area from December 6th through the 9th including a "be a STAR" anti-bullying rally, Superstars touring local bases and more. Free tickets to the December 9th tapings at Scope Arena will be available to sailors and their families beginning December 1st. The Flagship Newspaper will be revealing information on how to obtain those free tickets when details are finalized.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...XCQIcKX3eIe.99

Kofi Kingston Reaches WWE TV Milestone, New Jake Roberts Video from DDP, WWE on Forbes List
    By Marc Middleton
    Nov 26, 2012 - 7:18:34 AM

- The latest video from Diamond Dallas Page and Jake Roberts shows The Snake as he prepared to head to Las Vegas over Thanksgiving weekend:
    - Forbes.com has ranked WWE #14, tied with Kraft Foods, in their Social Business Power Rankings.

- Aaron sent word that Kofi Kingston's win over Damien Sandow on the November 23rd episode of WWE SmackDown was his 100th televised singles win with WWE and that only 6 other Superstars have ever reached this milestone: Jeff Hardy, Kane, Randy Orton, Sheamus, CM Punk and John Cena.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...1e3C4HyKbdv.99

Damien Sandow on Being Trained by Kowalski, Comparisons to Lanny Poffo, His Cartwheel
    By Marc Middleton
    Nov 26, 2012 - 7:23:25 AM

- WWE Superstar Damien Sandow was interviewed by Scott Fishman of The Miami Herald earlier this month. Here are some highlights:

Being trained by Killer Kowalski:
    "That was tremendous. The knowledge that he gave me as far as foundation goes and an outlook on how you approach things in this industry is something that still serves me very well today. I apply it on a daily basis."

The cartwheel that he does:
    "It’s simply a physical display of how well-rounded I am inside and outside the ring. It is intelligence meets balance meets physical fitness. It is simply the only thing that can truly display how well rounded a competitor I am."

Comparisons to “The Genius” Lanny Poffo:
    "I simply have to deal with the crusade at hand and enlightenment of everyone. The Genius Lanny Poffo as we know him, is someone who recites poetry. I do not recite poetry. I simply recite statements. My verbiage is geared more toward people enriching their lives. So I do what I do for the people."
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...pvDhLEy9ytA.99

Ryback Teaming with Kidd & Marella?, Photo of WWE Stars on Aircraft Carrier, John Morrison
    By Marc Middleton
    Nov 26, 2012 - 7:51:20 AM

- In a correction from earlier, John Morrison will not be a regular cast member for "A Christmas Carol" at the Kirk Douglas Theater in Los Angeles. Morrison was one of many celebrity guests making one day appearances in the play and his was this past weekend.

- As noted earlier, Vince McMahon, R-Truth, The Miz, Layla and Eve Torres visited sailors on the USS John C. Stennis on Sunday. Here's a photo of the group:
    http://wrestleshare.com/?pt=G87V
    - WWE is teasing that Ryback could team with Santino Marella and Tyson Kidd to face Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. Ryback, Kidd and Marella have all been attacked by the group from NXT.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...HICm0CvE1TQ.99
    One Reason Why Dolph Ziggler Hasn't Cashed In, The Rock Wraps Movie Work, Beth Phoenix
    By Marc Middleton
    Nov 26, 2012 - 7:58:37 AM

- The Rock noted on Twitter that filming for Fast 6 in London has finally wrapped. He posted the following:

"THANK YOU to our UK #Fast6 film crew - long hours, dedicated work & dirty jokes. #ItsAWrap #TeamBringItUK"

"On jet leavin' London.. months of shooting #Fast6 & intense training/dieting/mat work for my @WWE Championship match. #TBI #PushThePace"

- Former WWE Diva Beth Phoenix says she's ready for the next big thing. She tweeted:

"I loved my career, but life is bigger than work. I am enjoying living very much and ready for the next big thing"

- One of the reasons Dolph Ziggler hasn't cashed in his Money in the Bank contract yet is because his feud with John Cena was pushed back from original plans, until now, and there's a feeling that Ziggler needed to feud with Cena first before having a run with the World Heavyweight Title.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...aIvQHdHLrls.99

Update on Plans for the Orton vs. Del Rio Feud, HBK on Flair Wrestling Again, Dustin Rhodes
    By Marc Middleton
    Nov 26, 2012 - 7:36:04 AM

- Dustin "Goldust" Rhodes is now taking bookings for seminars with local independent wrestling groups. For more information e-mail drhodesinc@gmail.com.

- Shawn Michaels took fan questions on Twitter this weekend and was asked if he was "even slightly" annoyed at Ric Flair wrestling again after their WrestleMania 24 Career Threatening Match. HBK replied:

"Not even slightly."

Shawn also confirmed that Flair asked him permission to wrestle again.

- We noted before that the Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio feud may end at WWE's TLC pay-per-view but word is that their 2 of 3 Falls Match at last week's RAW may have been the end.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...3hC6eM0uIoy.99
    Last edited by steve2275; 11-26-2012 at 06:52 AM.
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

For Jericho's info, he didn't have any of the best ppv matches last year, he didn't even have one of Punk's best matches, so...

Bronson vs Danielson would be the closest we will ever get to Taz vs Danielson.

Also both have MMA training from Randy Couture.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Bronson vs Danielson would be the closest we will ever get to Taz vs Danielson.

Also both have MMA training from Randy Couture.
    I don't get how you have all this confidence in Bronson when i've never seen the dude have a match longer than 10 minutes, even when he was in FCW.
    Might have been 5 minutes actually.

I don't get how you have all this confidence in Bronson when i've never seen the dude have a match longer than 10 minutes, even when he was in FCW.
    Might have been 5 minutes actually.
    Ive seen the house show matches before they got taken down
    he wreslted a 20 minute draw with ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Ive seen the house show matches before they got taken down
    he wreslted a 20 minute draw with ambrose.
    Well, i haven't seen that, and until i see more than 1 house show match that dissapeared, i see nothing in this guy that makes me think he has anything.
    I see negatives that i know WWE doesn't like.

I get the feeling WWE doesn't have any faith in Ziggler when it comes to being a main eventer

I get the feeling WWE doesn't have any faith in Ziggler when it comes to being a main eventer
    I don't think they're that off base

I like Ziggler solid upper midcarder, occasional main event matches, but Im not buying a PPV to watch him, nor would I buy a ticket to go see him

WWE knows how to play the long game and considering that the dynamics of professional wrestling are changing, they might have misgivings about his long term plans
    Support your local roller derby league

So thats why they gave him a completly clean win over Orton and might be giving him a win over Cena at the main event of the next ppv, while also giving him a lot of tv and mic time?
    Because they have no faith in him?

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post

I like Ziggler solid upper midcarder, occasional main event matches, but Im not buying a PPV to watch him, nor would I buy a ticket to go see him

WWE knows how to play the long game and considering that the dynamics of professional wrestling are changing, they might have misgivings about his long term plans
    Would you buy a ppv to see Ryback have his bad match and cut a food based promo?

So thats why they gave him a completly clean win over Orton and might be giving him a win over Cena at the main event of the next ppv, while also giving him a lot of tv and mic time?
    Because they have no faith in him?
    Yes a clean win over Cena by handicapping him.

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

For Jericho's info, he didn't have any of the best ppv matches last year, he didn't even have one of Punk's best matches, so...
    I'm a huge Jericho fan and his matches are always good. His last few years of matches though have been by the numbers. That's still better than most people but I'd say the last really good match he had was actually his heel sendoff with John Cena (prior to coming back).
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post

I think he's a WWE lifer. I don't think they should be wasting time with him, either give him the belt and run with it, or cut him loose.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 11-26-2012 at 12:54 PM.
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur