Page 251 of 334 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 5002

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    No, the end of her 2016 camapaign was when she told people to vote for Obama and her, republican party isn't exactly going to forgive that.
    Wait, did she actually say that? Wow.
    Anyway, maybe we'll get another funny Dream Sequence sketch on Raw.

Eve is pretty good in this segment.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMafoCREHl0
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

Hasn't fired anyone yet.
    get ready for a purging....from both in front and behind the camera if the office gossip is to be believed from my end
    Support your local roller derby league

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

The problems with long term stories and sticking with them, is that when the crowd doesn't care and it isn't clicking, but you are dedicating to sticking with it, you get stuff like Aces and 8s.
    if A&E is long term planning they should just kill themselves. i'm not sure if anything in the history of TNA has felt more made up as they went, and that's saying a lot.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

My cousin met and spoke with Vine Russo recently and........He said he has been rehired by WWE.
    Last edited by Gryphon; 11-25-2012 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    .....thanks
    Bam Bam Bigelow Shoot Interview 3 Hours
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l1Bn...eature=related
    Last edited by steve2275; 11-25-2012 at 08:46 AM.
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

My cousin met and spoke with Vine Russo recently and........He said he has been rehired by WWE.
    Wouldn't surprise me if it were true.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

I've seen some out there gimmick matches but that match Dusty was involved in at WCW was....wow. This was before Russo BTW, if it involved Russo he'd have an object on a pole in that match

He was paid to appear on the dvds, he isn't on creative.

Ok...If the send off involving Vickie and AJ involves something on a pole then we know Russo had something to do with that angle

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Ok...If the send off involving Vickie and AJ involves something on a pole then we know Russo had something to do with that angle
    John Cena on a Pole.
    I have a theory that the entire vince being removed from power, HHH being put in power but HHH having no power over Raw until vince came back and fired johnny ace was written by Vince Russo, because none of it made sense.
    And this current storyline, where a woman who was a gm while married to Edge, and then GM while dating Dolph, got another GM fired for maybe sleeping with John Cena, and then continuing to talk about it after she got fired, and both people who are single in storyline are horribly upset about this.
    Seriously, Russo fits right in.

John Cena on a Pole.
    I have a theory that the entire vince being removed from power, HHH being put in power but HHH having no power over Raw until vince came back and fired johnny ace was written by Vince Russo, because none of it made sense.
    And this current storyline, where a woman who was a gm while married to Edge, and then GM while dating Dolph, got another GM fired for maybe sleeping with John Cena, and then continuing to talk about it after she got fired, and both people who are single in storyline are horribly upset about this.
    Seriously, Russo fits right in.
    Cena's WWE contract on a pole

And this is exactly why I wanted it to be Russo cause at least it would make some sense. He's the only one to write an angle as ridiculous as the AJ/Cena angle

Charles Wright, more famously known as The Godfather and Papa Shango, recently spoke to IMETAWrestler.com on a slew topics concerning his career. Highlights from the interview are as follows:

On the Papa Shango character: "I used to read books on voodoo, in fact I built an entire voodoo library. Everything I said in my promos was real and legit. All the props were from voodoo stores. It was totally authentic. The effects guys worked with the staffs and sticks so that they all did something different. I had a bunch of them - some would shoot sparks, others had smoke and lights that came out of them."

How Sid messed up the character: "Papa Shango was supposed to last much longer in the main event but Sid f---ed it up. It was supposed to be Sid and Warrior headlining SummerSlam [1992], but Sid didn't want to do it and he quit. He had his own issues, he said Vince had brought him in under the promise of replacing Hogan as the top babyface and it wasn't going the way it was supposed to. So Papa Shango was fed to Warrior instead. The problem was, with a character like Papa Shango, once the losses piled up, the character lost a lot of that mystique and invincibility, and it was all downhill fast from there."

Papa Shango returning in 1997 but replaced by Kane: "A lot of people don't know this, but Papa Shango was going to return in 1997. It was going to be a more gritty, realistic version with a mask instead of paint.They created the costume and the new entrance. But what happened was, the decision was then made to do Kane. I guess they felt there wasn’t enough room for two dark, supernatural characters, and so I became Kama Mustafa and they put me in The Nation. I've still got some 8x10 promos of me in the new mask and gear."

Why Vince put The Rock in The Nation: "The Rock was put into The Nation to protect him. Vince had big plans for The Rock from day one and was worried that he had been getting bad advice from the wrong people. Some jealous dudes had been getting into his ear. So Vince put Rock in the Nation so he could benefit from the guidance of Ron [Simmons] and myself. It was the same thing with Mark Henry. Mark was a big long term investment that was getting some bad advice, learning some bad habits, and so Vince put him under myself and Ron for guidance. Both those guys were struggling."

Vince's opinion of The Godfather: "Vince loved the gimmick. Loved it. He used to go to bat for me so many times – fighting the networks, fighting the executives. He did everything he could to keep the character as a central part of the show. Vince used to come to me and say, "Charles – he always called me Charles – you’re having too much fun out there. You should be paying me!" And that didn’t surprise me – Vince is the biggest pimp of them all!"

On the Attitude Era: "I got away with talking about weed so openly on TV because the network executives had no idea what I was saying. They didn’t understand the slang. They had no idea what a "fatty" or a "blunt" was, so I was able to say all this stuff and they had no clue. My friend in Cypress Hill said he was amazed at the shit I got away with."

On almost joining WCW and the nWo: "I almost went to WCW to be Hogan’s enforcer in the nWo. I named my price, the contract was being drawn up, and then at the last minute, I got a call saying the contract was being retracted and there was no longer an offer for me. I was stunned, man, just stunned. I asked why, and it turned out that Virgil offered to do it for a third of the price because he wanted to be back on TV so bad. That dumb motherf---er cost us both."

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/The_...DdHKjgdL205.99

I said that but my cousin said that Russo was hired as a creative writer.

I said that but my cousin said that Russo was hired as a creative writer.
    What any Russo shoot interview and try to count the lies, they will make you lose count in short order.
    Nothing the man says can be trusted.