Page 247 of 334 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 5002

The WWE released the WWE Attitude Era DVD today, and here are some details on what is included and what is or is not censored from the presentation…

* The documentary runs about one hour long.

* Vince Russo, JBL, Mick Foley, and Mark Henry are interviewed on the documentary.

* The WWF scratch logo is not blurred out anywhere, and the letters "WWF" are not muted when spoken by wrestlers or announcers.

* Almost all of the Attitude Era theme music is included on the DVD, minus the Undertaker's Limp Bizkit theme and Mike Tyson's entrance music, which are dubbed over.

* The DVD contains blood, adult language and especially Steve Austin using the middle finger. The only censoring if for the vulgar language that was censored from the original TV broadcasts.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

According to Tampa Bay Online, the autopsy results for Mike Graham are in and they confirm that he committed suicide. The report states that Graham used a .22-caliber revolver to shoot himself in the left forehead. The report also stated that Graham was legally drunk when he committed suicide. Graham's blood-alcohol level was 0.259, which is more than three times the legal limit of 0.08.

According to Graham's wife, Diane Marie Hamilton, Graham had "threatened to commit suicide" over the past two years. Graham's son committed suicide two years ago during Biketoberfest, and his father committed suicide in January 1985.

-- Former ROH champion Nigel McGuiness is listed as "Nazi Soldier 1" in the new Puppet Master: Axis Rising film. Since ending his in ring career, McGuiness has been looking into getting into acting.

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

I'm sorry but I have to break my promise.

Did you know Linda is a Paul Heyman guy?
    Campaign workers for Linda McMahon have said that they got stiffed on pay for work they did for the campaign. According to WTNH, workers came forward and said that they weren’t paid which resulted in the campaign writing checks. However now M&M Check Cashing, who cashed McMahon’s checks throughout the campaign now say that the final payment checks have bounced.

“We already paid the money to the people and we were just looking to get our percentage which we charge two percent,” said Troy Stokes for M&M Check Cashing Co. “We’re out right now, $1,600.”

One employee, Evette Brown, said that “I waited for mine to come in the mail. It came in the mail and when I went to cash it, I couldn’t cash it.” She says she has not received any replacement check.

In addition, Twaine Don Gomes says that when he was given his check, the campaign said that they were angry that he was one of those who reported not getting paid. “Basically he handed me a check with a condom in it, told me I was screwed,” he said. “That’s the rudest gesture you can ever do to a person, it’s like spitting in a person’s face.”

According to a spokesperson for the campaign, it has been a misunderstanding and they have every intention of paying everybody who worked, promising to follow up on all people who say the checks bounced.
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

spoilers:
    The WWE NXT Invasion continued at tonight’s WWE Main Event TV tapings from Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Tyson Kidd and Santino Marella were wrestling a match for this week’s episode of Main Event when Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns interfered.

The three NXT stars beat Marella and Kidd down before exiting through the crowd.
    end of spoilers

Team Hell No should drop the tag titles at EC.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Team Hell No should drop the tag titles at EC.
    I'm looking at Punk dropping the WWE belt if it's a EC match
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Has there ever been a chairs match where the way to win was to sit in the chair in the middle of the ring for a 3 count?
    Last edited by Brandon Hanvey; 11-20-2012 at 07:31 PM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Hanvey View Post
    Has there ever been a chairs match where the way to win was to sit in the chair in the middle of the ring for a 3 count?
    That would be something to see
    Last edited by Brandon Hanvey; 11-20-2012 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Brandon's grammar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I'm sorry but I have to break my promise.

Did you know Linda is a Paul Heyman guy?
    It seems that Paul was handling her campaing finances.

Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar

Wow, WWE is being really quick about this.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/a...aping-26070598

For those who can watch videos at WWE.com, you get to see Santino and Tyson get jumped!
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post
    Wow, WWE is being really quick about this.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/a...aping-26070598

For those who can watch videos at WWE.com, you get to see Santino and Tyson get jumped!
    I can understand it being Ryback. He was apart of NXT then got tv time and a push to the main title so they are taking their frustrations out on him for not getting the shot that he got. But Santino and Tyson?

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I can understand it being Ryback. He was apart of NXT then got tv time and a push to the main title so they are taking their frustrations out on him for not getting the shot that he got. But Santino and Tyson?
    Tyson should probably join them, he can be rollins tag partner in their future team or really good workers who can't talk.
    Wait, no, Rollins should join him and gabriel to form a stable called the same.

-- Former ROH champion Nigel McGuiness is listed as "Nazi Soldier 1" in the new Puppet Master: Axis Rising film. Since ending his in ring career, McGuiness has been looking into getting into acting.
    They're making a new Puppet Master? That's great. His character not having a name probably isn't great for him though.
    My mom gave my computer cancer.

TMZ reports that WWE Diva Kaitlyn was arrested at the SmackDown tapings earlier today in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

TMZ reports that police appeared at the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, the site of tonight's WWE TV tapings, with a warrant and took her into custody due to an outstanding speeding ticket.

She was booked and released on a $315 bond. Kaitlyn told TMZ:

"During a previous visit to Michigan, I was cited for a traffic violation. I am fully cooperating with authorities to resolve the matter."
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...QH5ZfWWuQdt.99

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I mean a MMA guy who actually does something instead of standing around looking ridiculous in a crown. And I make a self correction and rephrase the last time someone made a transition from MMA to Pro Wrestling was Ken Shamrock and Dan Severn, the former did more than the latter. You also had Josh Barnett, who wrestled in japan then Tank Abbot's venture in WCW. Might be missing a few but these are who I can name at the top of my head
    the boss bobby lashley wasn't that long ago was it?? also sakuraba is doing it in japan, plus minoru suzuki and masakatsu funaki have been doing it for awhile.

speaking of nigel
    free download of best of nigel(teaming with doug williams most of the time) in japan
    http://new.ivpvideos2.com/product_in...oducts_id=9520

Doug Williams & Nigel McGuinness vs. Yoshinari Ogawa & Kentaro Shiga (11/27/2005)
    Doug Williams & Nigel McGuinness vs. Takeshi Rikio & Kishin Kawabata
    (12/4/2005)
    Mitsuharu Misawa, Yoshinari Ogawa & Takashi Sugiura vs. Bison Smith, Nigel McGuinness & Dakota (2/17/2006)
    Nigel McGuinness/Bison Smith/Doug Williams vs. Masao Inoue/Kishin Kawabata/Akitoshi Saito (3/5/2006)
    Mitsuharu Misawa, Yoshinari Ogawa & Ricky Marvin vs. Doug Williams, Nigel McGuinness & Eddie Edwards (4/2/2006)
    Naoki Sano/Takashi Sugiura/Akira Taue vs. Nigel McGuinness/Scorpio/Keith Walker (4/16/2006)
    Takeshi Morishima/Takeshi Rikio/Mohammed Yone vs. Nigel McGuinness/Keith Walker/Doug Williams (4/23/2006)
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order