Page 244 of 334 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 5002

John Morrison and Melina were reportedly in a domestic violence dispute over the weekend and the police were said to have been called. No more information is available at this time. The two have been dating for years
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    John Morrison and Melina were reportedly in a domestic violence dispute over the weekend and the police were said to have been called. No more information is available at this time. The two have been dating for years
    It was inevitable.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    It's probably an orange shirt.
    He's had orange; infact I think it was one of his longer lasting looks. He hasn't done camo in awhile and they have all the troop stuff coming up. That's my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Huthaifa View Post
    I have to say I wished they did a feast or famine match at SS. You take five guys, who are about to be cut, and take 5 FCW/NXT guys who want a "contract". If the vets lose, they get fired. I think its great way to introduce new talent plus add a little drama to SS every year.
    I wouldn't mind that but only promote the survivors and give the winning vet(s) a title shot (IC/US/TT). For example, if Rollins and Ambrose win, they both get promoted but Steamboat/Ohno/Johnson stay in NXT since they didn't last ... OR ... Co-Bro win and get a Tag Team title shot, the NXT team goes back down, and Zeke/JTG/Khali get released.
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

I just saw pictures of his new shirt, it says never give up with a horrible drawing of Cena and says 10 years strong on it.
    Really bad drawing of Cena, really sad to know it's been 10 years.

dont know why, but zack twitted: "ugh, watch it" and a link to this week's Z! true L show.
    also he twitted that his song is not about eve or anyone in particular.

Lilian Garcia was in an accident? she twitted on the main page of wwe.com that she wll be in the live chat with howard finkel since she is "still recovering from the accident."

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    Lilian Garcia was in an accident? she twitted on the main page of wwe.com that she wll be in the live chat with howard finkel since she is "still recovering from the accident."
    She got hit by a car.

minor car accident
    Support your local roller derby league

Some of the WWE NXT talents were tweeting about a "NXT invasion" when Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns made their debut at Survivor Series last night in the main event. We haven't heard any plans for a full-scale invasion but there has been talk of bringing some NXT Divas to the main roster soon. The fact that Michael Cole hyped Reigns, Ambrose and Rollins being from NXT had people talking backstage last night.

Regarding Ambrose and Rollins, it's said that they have been ready for the main roster since WWE signed them to developmental deals. They feel Rollins needs some promo work but he is great in the ring.

Reigns, who is now tweeting @WWEThoroughbred, wrote the following last night after Survivor Series:

"I think I made a name for myself tonight......#survivorseries #nxtinvasion"

It's interesting that WWE profiled Reigns on their website late last night and did not mention his wrestling history. Reigns is the son of WWE Hall of Famer Sika and brother to Matt "Rosey" Anoa'i. His cousin is The Rock. It's said that out of the three, Reigns was the least ready for the main roster. It's also said that out of all the guys in developmental, Triple H has been the highest on Reigns overall.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...MXXxwfEwbFx.99

Some of the WWE NXT talents were tweeting about a "NXT invasion" when Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns made their debut at Survivor Series last night in the main event. We haven't heard any plans for a full-scale invasion but there has been talk of bringing some NXT Divas to the main roster soon. The fact that Michael Cole hyped Reigns, Ambrose and Rollins being from NXT had people talking backstage last night.

Regarding Ambrose and Rollins, it's said that they have been ready for the main roster since WWE signed them to developmental deals. They feel Rollins needs some promo work but he is great in the ring.

Reigns, who is now tweeting @WWEThoroughbred, wrote the following last night after Survivor Series:

"I think I made a name for myself tonight......#survivorseries #nxtinvasion"

It's interesting that WWE profiled Reigns on their website late last night and did not mention his wrestling history. Reigns is the son of WWE Hall of Famer Sika and brother to Matt "Rosey" Anoa'i. His cousin is The Rock. It's said that out of the three, Reigns was the least ready for the main roster. It's also said that out of all the guys in developmental, Triple H has been the highest on Reigns overall.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...MXXxwfEwbFx.99
    Their copying from meltzer is slighty off, he didn't say HHH was highest on reigns, he said HHH was higher on reigns than anyone else in the company.
    So, quite a difference.

Veteran Member

Most people are assuming that she hit him right?

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I am assuming that , he got his ass kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Well it's been obvious she wears the pants in the relationship
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck