Page 234 of 334 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 5002

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    That was on his twitter and now he took it down. Weird but tna is taping tonight. Maybe they want to wait till he is unmasked?
    Did you see it on his twitter, or did wrestlezone or lords of pain say they saw it on his twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Did you see it on his twitter, or did wrestlezone or lords of pain say they saw it on his twitter.
    He tweeted "Time to make an impact in orlando with melina this week"
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

He tweeted "Time to make an impact in orlando with melina this week"
    Again, did you see that on his twitter or did you read that it was there.

His twitter

I just read that Apparently he tweeted it as a joke to work the fans.

His twitter

I just read that Apparently he tweeted it as a joke to work the fans.
    What a dick.
    I wonder if he knows they won't take melina back at WWE.

BTW, TNA news can no longer be trusted, Devon being gone was a work, Morgan being gone was a work, friggen eric young being gone was a work, Meltzer said he's convinced they are personaly leaking fake contract info so TNA gets press since business is down.
    But the only ones who report this stuff is wrestling sites, which are only read by hardcore fans.
    Russo tactics!

What a dick.

BTW, TNA news can no longer be trusted, Devon being gone was a work, Morgan being gone was a work, friggen eric young being gone was a work, Meltzer said he's convinced they are personaly leaking fake contract info so TNA gets press since business is down.
    But the only ones who report this stuff is wrestling sites, which are only read by hardcore fans.
    Russo tactics!
    1. Yes that is a dick move.

2. Russo lives in TNA again. Check the spoilers to see what I mean.
    Last edited by Gryphon; 11-13-2012 at 08:43 AM.

The Blue Meanie joined Inside The Ropes Radio on Thursday to promote Extreme Rising's Upcoming iPPV. Here are the highlights:

The ECW invasion on RAW in 1997 with Jerry Lawler and if King really hated ECW: "The mentality going in there was ‘lets go in there and show the rest of the country what we can do, this is going to be our sales pitch, of why they should buy our PPV’ The boys there were cool. As far as Jerry Lawler calling ECW, Extremely Crappy Wrestling, I don't how much of that is legit feelings or him just working it because he’s a traditional wrestler but anytime I was around Lawler, like at the ECW arena he’d always be like ‘Hey guys, how ya doing?’ and was a genuinely nice guy. I always got along with Jerry. If he did indeed hate ECW, I’d never have known it because he never shit on us to our faces or nothing."

During his WWF run when Bradshaw worked stiff with him, was anything ever said backstage?: "I figured, when you go to a new place, company I should say, they would try to test you and see if you wanted to be there. In the beginning I thought I was getting tested and as an ECW guy it would’ve been stupid of me to be like “Hey, you hit too hard!” I just came from ECW where a lot of guys are doing crazy shit. It was a case of being new to the company and me just thinking, I’m new to the company ‘I’ll take my lumps’ Nothing was ever said backstage. Then there became a period of time where I was like ‘Alright man, I’ve been here a couple of months now and there’s things that were done in the ring or done backstage or things said or done on flights’ where you go sometimes I can take a rib but then someone crosses the line to being something more than that. It sucks, but it happened."

People’s opinions on ECW tribute shows like Extreme Rising: "Some people shit on these reunion shows, they give them a hard time. I’m not trying to re-live a Bruce Springsteen song, My Glory Days. It’s me, getting an opportunity to work with people I love to work with and an opportunity to see friends that god knows when I’ll see them again."

Did he have any idea the JBL incident was going to happen?: "No not until we got in the ring. We were around each other all day, we were next to each other getting coffee, ya know. When you do these pay per view things, you need to be there at like one in the afternoon so you’re there all fucking day so I was around him all day. It wasn’t until we got in the ring for the Tazz and Angle, angle and I looked over and noticed he was staring at me like I was a matador wearing a pair of red pajamas. I thought “uh-oh, this doesn’t look good” and the fight breaks out, and I get a punch in the back of the head."

Meanie also talks about how he got into ECW, who came up with the bWo, why he left the WWF, His weight loss causing him trouble getting bookings, his favorite road story with Mick Foley and Al Snow and more.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/The_...411Sbmtt9ZQ.99

What a dick.

Russo tactics!
    Too bad about Melina. From what I understand she was sort of a pain backstage, but as far as diva's go I felt she was one of the more entertaining ones both in the ring and on the mic. I think her and Morrison actually made a nice package.

1. Yes that is a dick move.

2. Russo lives in TNA again. Check the spoilers to see what I mean.
    Nah, ill skip spoilers, while i enjoyed some of the wrestling on the ppv, i haven't found a reason to watch the show and have literaly been sapped of all interest in the product.
    From Hardy getting the title to RVD getting the xdivision title, too Styles being banned from the title for a year too Aces and 8s being horrible, it's all push the ex WWE guys in TNA land.
    And honestly, with the brief upsurge in 2 ppv buys followed by a decline and then declining or stagnant ratings, i can't really blame TNA. It isn't working, won't work, but they had to try since pushing home grown talent wasn't working.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Too bad about Melina. From what I understand she was sort of a pain backstage, but as far as diva's go I felt she was one of the more entertaining ones both in the ring and on the mic. I think her and Morrison actually made a nice package.
    They should kill the division, just use them as valets.

The Blue Meanie joined Inside The Ropes Radio on Thursday to promote Extreme Rising's Upcoming iPPV. Here are the highlights:

The ECW invasion on RAW in 1997 with Jerry Lawler and if King really hated ECW: "The mentality going in there was ‘lets go in there and show the rest of the country what we can do, this is going to be our sales pitch, of why they should buy our PPV’ The boys there were cool. As far as Jerry Lawler calling ECW, Extremely Crappy Wrestling, I don't how much of that is legit feelings or him just working it because he’s a traditional wrestler but anytime I was around Lawler, like at the ECW arena he’d always be like ‘Hey guys, how ya doing?’ and was a genuinely nice guy. I always got along with Jerry. If he did indeed hate ECW, I’d never have known it because he never shit on us to our faces or nothing."

During his WWF run when Bradshaw worked stiff with him, was anything ever said backstage?: "I figured, when you go to a new place, company I should say, they would try to test you and see if you wanted to be there. In the beginning I thought I was getting tested and as an ECW guy it would’ve been stupid of me to be like “Hey, you hit too hard!” I just came from ECW where a lot of guys are doing crazy shit. It was a case of being new to the company and me just thinking, I’m new to the company ‘I’ll take my lumps’ Nothing was ever said backstage. Then there became a period of time where I was like ‘Alright man, I’ve been here a couple of months now and there’s things that were done in the ring or done backstage or things said or done on flights’ where you go sometimes I can take a rib but then someone crosses the line to being something more than that. It sucks, but it happened."

People’s opinions on ECW tribute shows like Extreme Rising: "Some people shit on these reunion shows, they give them a hard time. I’m not trying to re-live a Bruce Springsteen song, My Glory Days. It’s me, getting an opportunity to work with people I love to work with and an opportunity to see friends that god knows when I’ll see them again."

Did he have any idea the JBL incident was going to happen?: "No not until we got in the ring. We were around each other all day, we were next to each other getting coffee, ya know. When you do these pay per view things, you need to be there at like one in the afternoon so you’re there all fucking day so I was around him all day. It wasn’t until we got in the ring for the Tazz and Angle, angle and I looked over and noticed he was staring at me like I was a matador wearing a pair of red pajamas. I thought “uh-oh, this doesn’t look good” and the fight breaks out, and I get a punch in the back of the head."

Meanie also talks about how he got into ECW, who came up with the bWo, why he left the WWF, His weight loss causing him trouble getting bookings, his favorite road story with Mick Foley and Al Snow and more.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/The_...411Sbmtt9ZQ.99
    What meanie needs to understand is, theres a difference between what dreamer is doing and what shane did.
    Shane was saying he was starting a new group, that would be revolutionary like ECW was.
    Then he put on a show with a bunch of old guys who in some cases couldn't work anymore.

Concerning the attitude era. Is the footage of the original ECW Invasion on there?
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

WWE officials have shown interest in recent weeks in acquiring El Generico, a Canadian independent wrestler who uses the gimmick of a luchador from Mexico.
    - Retired wrestler Black Bart is undergoing surgery this week to remove his gall bladder, reports SLAM! Wrestling. The 64-year-old appeared for numerous organizations throughout his 27-year career, including the World Wrestling Federation in the late 1980s as a "jobber to the stars."

- The late Eddie Guerrero is featured in today's "Superstar Spotlight" on WWE.com. He passed away seven years ago today after being found unconscious in his hotel room in Minneapolis, Minnesota, by his nephew, Chavo. Chavo attempted CPR, but Eddie Guerrero was pronounced dead when paramedics arrived at the scene. He was 38 years old. An autopsy revealed that Guerrero died as a result of Acute Cardiac failure due to underlying Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular disease.

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/...#ixzz2C7oFN1Lp

Today, November 13th, marks seven years since the untimely passing of WWE legend Eddie Guerrero. The wrestling world is reacting to the anniversary of his passing, with the following messages posted on Twitter:

Vickie Guerrero: "I will love you Eddie....always and forever"

"[To Chavo Guerrero] I love you Vito. Thinking of you today. Xxoo. Eddie is so proud of the husband, father, and performer you have become"

Chavo Guerrero: "[To Vickie] I love u too Vickie! U and the girls are heavy on my mind today. Eddie is smiling at the strong women u are!"

"7 yrs ago,I lost my uncle,brother friend.The whole world lost a hero, but heaven gained a returning son. Eddie Guerrero, gone not forgotten"

JBL: "Two guys have meant the world to me, my pal Ron and the great Eddie who passed away 7 years today. Love u and miss u Esse! #cherishUrTime"

“@SMARKRAGE: How much blood did you and Eddie lose in your judgment day match? it was so freaking bloody.”--Eddie went to hospital after."

"For those whining about Dr Punk last night, I once gave Eddies mom a heart attack on Mothers Day-then set attendance record in LA! #heat"

Jim Ross: "Complex & talented Eddie Guerrero died 7 yrs ago today. 1 of my greatest signees. Challenging man. Was his own worst critic. A star. RIP"

"When we signed Eddie Guerrero, Vickie was a wife & mom. Now she's got more antagonist angst than virtually anyone. Step it up #WWE men."

William Regal: "It's seven years ago today that my friend Eddie Guerrero passed away.My favourite all round performer in the Wrestling.I still miss him."

Dave Lagana: "Felt lucky to have seen Eddie Guerrero wrestle in ECW and honored to worked with on Smackdown. You are missed Eddie and never forgotten."

Gabe Sapolsky: "We all miss you Eddie Guerrero. More and more every year."

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...vUoLegjrxuh.99