Page 218 of 334 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228268318 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 5002

Quote Originally Posted by Mat001 View Post
    Because they want Goldberg 2.0.
    Yeah I'm pretty sure when they first debuted him Goldberg clone wasn't what they had in mind.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Which is true....Hogan pulled political bullshit a lot. Every champion has who has been on top. Nearly everyone does political bs . That is how the game is played. Because its about keeping your spot at all costs and making $$$$.

I may hate how HHH fucked over Benoit , Jericho , RVD and Booker T. But I know he did it because he realized they were threats. In that video I linked where Austin claimed everyone in the Attitude era was biting and clawing to be #1. HHH saw he had Undertaker , Foley , Kane , Austin , Rock , Big Show , ....add Jericho and Benoit and it was about staying #1 at all costs. I can see why he did it.

A pro wrestler only has so long to make X amount of money and its about that.
    In all fairness I think Triple H ended up putting Benoit over clean for the world title, didn't he? I think he did an alight job putting him over.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    In all fairness I think Triple H ended up putting Benoit over clean for the world title, didn't he? I think he did an alight job putting him over.
    Yup...it was a triple threat at Wrestlemania for the title and HHH took that pin clean

for all the crap HHH gets, doing that cancels a lot out IMO

I remember when people threw a crapfit because he didn't take the pin when Jeff Hardy won the belt at first
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    Yup...it was a triple threat at Wrestlemania for the title and HHH took that pin clean

for all the crap HHH gets, doing that cancels a lot out IMO

I remember when people threw a crapfit because he didn't take the pin when Jeff Hardy won the belt at first
    Considering what happened down the road I don't think that many people are too upset he didn't put Hardy over now

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Considering what happened down the road I don't think that many people are too upset he didn't put Hardy over now
    Hindsight being 20/20 and all that...a friend of mine was really raw about it, but when it happened I knew that the WWE didn't think Hardy was going to be a long term plan for them...why give him the pin over one of your longest tenured performers when he's going to be gone inside of two years anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    Hindsight being 20/20 and all that...a friend of mine was really raw about it, but when it happened I knew that the WWE didn't think Hardy was going to be a long term plan for them...why give him the pin over one of your longest tenured performers when he's going to be gone inside of two years anyway
    Worst case scenario. Remember when he came at Victory Road completly wasted? Imagine if Hardy had did that during one of WWE's big PPV's as WWE champ. Pissed would be a understatement on how Vince would have felt

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

Why isn't this Ryback in the WWE?
    That's the direction it appears they're going in. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ryback go nuts and the Rock become our "savior" or the unholy alliance of Punk/Cena. Outside chance goes to Brock or a newbie.

Worst case scenario. Remember when he came at Victory Road completly wasted? Imagine if Hardy had did that during one of WWE's big PPV's as WWE champ. Pissed would be a understatement on how Vince would have felt
    Major difference: WWE wouldn't let him in the building, much less the Gorrilla position like that.
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

Major difference: WWE wouldn't let him in the building, much less the Gorrilla position like that.
    Oh yeah. WWE's not as stupid as TNA when it comes to letting Hardy pull crap like that

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

Oh yeah. WWE's not as stupid as TNA when it comes to letting Hardy pull crap like that
    Sarcasm?

"Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

HHH undid any good he did in the past when he inserted himself into the hottest angle they had since the start of Nexus and beat Punk, then made Punk team with him like his little buddy, totaly killing punks character, and also making him job there.
    Fuck hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Sarcasm?

No. More like complementing WWE

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    HHH undid any good he did in the past when he inserted himself into the hottest angle they had since the start of Nexus and beat Punk, then made Punk team with him like his little buddy, totaly killing punks character, and also making him job there.
    Fuck hunter.
    no one forced Punk to re-sign

I think if you run your mouth and then take the money of the people you are crapping on, you lose the right to complain about anything they might have you do

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Fuck hunter.
    Yes, Punk's career went on a complete downward spiral since then

Many major news outlets are reporting that Linda McMahon is going to loss her senate race.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Hanvey View Post
    Many major news outlets are reporting that Linda McMahon is going to loss her senate race.
    Dark days loom ahead for the employed staff at Titan Towers, and the WWE Superstars