Page 210 of 334 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 5002
    From Parts Unknown... clayholio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Sin Cara did an asston of flipping in his match with ricardo on the kiddy show today, fun stuff.
    That was a fun match. Credit where credit is due - Sin Cara seems to finally have found his footing in WWE. There's also a lot less of guys standing around so that Sin Cara can flip onto them in his matches. Well done, Sin Cara! And also, Ricardo Rodriguez wasn't bad, either. I wouldn't mind watching him wrestle more often.

The Saturday Morning Slam matches are pretty fun. I'm enjoying seeing wrestlers putting on different kinds of matches than they usually do.

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    In the overeager dirtsheet news

Some sites are posting this

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...lent-suspended

Rumor: A WWE Talent Suspended

Sam Norris sent in this report to us:

On the 10/24 edition of WWE NXT, William Regal made an interesting comment regarding the absence of Hunico during a bout between Brodus Clay and Camacho. The following is what was said by Regal, and you can hear it in the video clip below (the quote comes in during Camacho's entrance):

"Camacho is usually out here with his partner Hunico, but Hunico's not here and I'm not allowed to say why. He's in a little trouble, and he got into a little extra curricular activities and causing a bit of grief to people, and he's not gonna be with us for awhile let's put it that way."

And some have taken it to mean Hunico is suspended.

He's not.

He tore his ACL and needed surgery. Regal was writing him out while putting over his street thug gimmick at the same time. He's that awesome.
    Today, in dirtsheet news, William Regal is awesome. "Mr. Nanny" at eleven.

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    agreed, because Wrestling Is Serious(no fancy stuff) http://wrestlingisserious.com/

Fay Bucanero~!

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

My son will be really pleased to have Morrison back. I'll play WWE12 and he'll come running around the corner and dance when his theme hits. Then he sees I'm only playing a game. I wonder if there is a Morrison DVD ...

Morrison, Macho Man, CM Punk, MVP, Justin Gabriel (they share a name, that's why) and Daniel Bryan are his favorites at the moment.
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    My son will be really pleased to have Morrison back. I'll play WWE12 and he'll come running around the corner and dance when his theme hits. Then he sees I'm only playing a game. I wonder if there is a Morrison DVD ...

Morrison, Macho Man, CM Punk, MVP, Justin Gabriel (they share a name, that's why) and Daniel Bryan are his favorites at the moment.
    God, your son is a goddamn smark.

Is that the ring gear and mask he wore on the indies?
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

so is Swagger being released or just off TV for now?
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    so is Swagger being released or just off TV for now?
    The rumor is he asked for his release, but no one has reported that except crankyvince.
    The truth is he asked for time off and no one knows why, they did an angle, assumed he would be repackaged.
    The thing with Swagger is, he's a pretty good worker, they just haven't had shit for him to do.

The rumor is he asked for his release, but no one has reported that except crankyvince.
    The truth is he asked for time off and no one knows why, they did an angle, assumed he would be repackaged.
    The thing with Swagger is, he's a pretty good worker, they just haven't had shit for him to do.
    It's sort of sucky that he went from World Champion to jobber in a relatively short amount of time.

I don't think he was the greatest world champion of all time or anything... but to fall so far so fast is pretty bad. Hopefully he can recover. Maybe they should try and give him a face run or something.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It's sort of sucky that he went from World Champion to jobber in a relatively short amount of time.

I don't think he was the greatest world champion of all time or anything... but to fall so far so fast is pretty bad. Hopefully he can recover. Maybe they should try and give him a face run or something.
    He didn't fall that far, he wasn't booked as a serious champ, his run was about as impressive as miz.

I wonder if there is a Morrison DVD ...
    yep, there is one and is only $6:
    http://www.amazon.com/WWE-John-Morri...=john+morrison

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I don't know where the story of morrison, who didn't leave on bad terms, who is young, who has never worked anywhere but WWE, was going to tna came from.
    Fanboys........
    It was actually a news story last year that Pritchard there was trying to get them to sign both Morrison and Melina as a couple. That Morrison would have liked to get his gf a spot there with him as a drawing card. Since the WWE likely will never bring her back if he wanted to sign.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Is that the ring gear and mask he wore on the indies?
    as Chimera yes

From Parts Unknown... clayholio's Avatar

To add, Best Buy had some two-packs recently, and the Morrison DVD was in one of them. The packs were cheap, I think under $10 for two DVD sets...

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post

I thought he was solid, his fall down the card has been baffling (until the story about him pulling a Brian Kendrick popped up a little bit ago). I still think with an make-over he could be pretty good in the long term. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Quote Originally Posted by MrMancha View Post
    as Chimera yes
    I liked Ricardo's costume - it didn't look slapped together. He looks like a real luchador!

I still think Swagger's situation is still wwe rush-push's fault. I mean when they have a new wrestler they do squash matches and suddently they go into the main title picture. and if they dont get over (like they would like) they go to the bottom. Only Sheamus has been able to come back from there. Kozlov, Mcytire, Khali, Swaggers, Marella, all of them are jobbers or without a job now.

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    I still think Swagger's situation is still wwe rush-push's fault. I mean when they have a new wrestler they do squash matches and suddently they go into the main title picture. and if they dont get over (like they would like) they go to the bottom. Only Sheamus has been able to come back from there. Kozlov, Mcytire, Khali, Swaggers, Marella, all of them are jobbers or without a job now.
    That is sort of the tough situation wrestlers are in now.

In a lot of cases they have maybe a couple years of training before entering in the WWE. It's not like the old days where everyone took years to enter into the WWE. A guy like Austin or Foley had over half a decades worth of experience when they finally made it to the big show, so when they finally got their shot they were ready. And in a lot of cases you only get one shot.

For what it's worth, Barret seems to be fairing pretty well after his initial uber push. I won't say he's quite a main event, but he still comes off as a credible player.

Not really on topic with the current Swagger discussions... but man, WWE 13 has gone and reminded me how much I really don't like modern WWE
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...