Page 205 of 334 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 5002

But lbo, if they don't react to his matches, how long does it last?
    His matches aren't as good as goldbergs, and goldberg wasn't going 20 minutes at this point, and that was in a company where people were getting used to shitty main events.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    But lbo, if they don't react to his matches, how long does it last?
    His matches aren't as good as goldbergs, and goldberg wasn't going 20 minutes at this point, and that was in a company where people were getting used to shitty main events.
    This is true. I haven't seen all of Goldberg's matches, but his matches were a bit more entertaining. He at least added more of an arsenal to his bag of tricks. Ryback just has a limited set of moves that he pulls off and this is a guy who spent more years trying to break into the biz than Goldberg did. I don't think Ryback is bad per say, but he's just not keeping the audience's attention. Goldberg, for all his faults, did. So did Sid Vicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat001 View Post
    This is true. I haven't seen all of Goldberg's matches, but his matches were a bit more entertaining. He at least added more of an arsenal to his bag of tricks. Ryback just has a limited set of moves that he pulls off and this is a guy who spent more years trying to break into the biz than Goldberg did. I don't think Ryback is bad per say, but he's just not keeping the audience's attention. Goldberg, for all his faults, did. So did Sid Vicious.
    Also, Goldberg was put on tv with that, 6 months, a year of experience?
    Ryback has been wrestling for 8 years.

Goldberg is simply more charismatic than Ryback. Goldberg just has this aura about him. I think SkipBack is doing really well with his gimmick. Its not the first time the WWE has tried to push a monster big man, the fans are gravitating to him without one interesting storyline or fued attach to him. The WWE is just going to have decide is this guy the future or just a one year ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Huthaifa View Post
    Goldberg is simply more charismatic than Ryback. Goldberg just has this aura about him. I think SkipBack is doing really well with his gimmick. Its not the first time the WWE has tried to push a monster big man, the fans are gravitating to him without one interesting storyline or fued attach to him. The WWE is just going to have decide is this guy the future or just a one year ride.
    Goldberg could do this

Ryback tripped doing a knee.

Sin Cara did an asston of flipping in his match with ricardo on the kiddy show today, fun stuff.

Goldberg could do this

Ryback tripped doing a knee.
    Ok. Goldberg doing a backflip made me inwardly mark out
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

Two things:

1). I'll dust off and start rebuilding my e-fed database. If I can get enough people, I think it'd be pretty cool.
    2).
    Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer

Though The Big Show defeated Sheamus to win the World Heavyweight title at Hell in a Cell, there is talk that Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler will dominate the World Title picture in 2013. WWE Survivor Series is the scheduled blow off to The Big Show vs. Sheamus feud. This will open the door for Ziggler, who is still holding the Money in the Bank briefcase and waiting to cash it in at the event or shortly after.

Orton and Ziggler had a short feud earlier this year before Orton was suspended for 60 days. WWE officials are high on this program carrying the SmackDown brand into WrestleMania 29.
    I'd love to see the cash in at Survivor Series!
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

Shocked they aren't worried about more pro ziggler ppv crowds like that last time.

Shocked they aren't worried about more pro ziggler ppv crowds like that last time.
    I truly believe WWE's building on a Ziggler face run down the road

Doesnt Randy want to turn heel?
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    I like him better as a heel anyway. I wouldn't mind a double turn to be honest. Haven't had that since Bret vs Austin at WM

Quote Originally Posted by Huthaifa View Post
    Yeah, I don't necessarily think Skip has the "it" factor to the degree Goldberg did, but nonetheless I think what they're doing is working pretty well.

Ideally, he would have had more time and possibly gotten built up to the main event level a bit more slowly. Maybe win the IC or US title first. But with Cena injured, and Ryback still hot they took a bit of a gamble and I think it worked out fine. The "monster" push doesn't always work... I don't think fans ever really bought Big Zeke and Mason Ryan IMO. But I think they're buying into Ryback well enough at least.

That's what he said, but i don't think mr one wellness away from being canned has a lot of say in his character.

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I truly believe WWE's building on a Ziggler face run down the road
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I like him better as a heel anyway. I wouldn't mind a double turn to be honest. Haven't had that since Bret vs Austin at WM
    Could even have them switch teams as part of it. But then you'd have to deal with the whole del Rio feud oddly.
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur