Page 204 of 334 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 5002

Basically a professional wrestling RPG, that was pretty popular in the 90's
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

I remember E-FEDs....back when I was on AOL

wearing my Neon Green Body Glove shirt
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Basically a professional wrestling RPG, that was pretty popular in the 90's
    Like chrono trigger?!?!?
    I'm in!

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    I remember E-FEDs....back when I was on AOL

wearing my Neon Green Body Glove shirt
    I was in high school when I was doing E-Feds. Won a uppercard championship and was in the middle of an intense feud, before the site shutdown and my interest turned elsewhere

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    Hey superE, will you do more fantasy booking?

If you do, maybe make one change in that dont use guys who cant be used i.e. morgan and possibly shelley ( you can swap shelley for PAC who is signed)
    I am waaaay too far behind with it now. My hand swelled up and I never could finish the week I was one due to the pain. After it I just never went back to it. Thanks for asking about it.

and will you put it in another thread...fan scribblings should not be mixed in with actual conversation
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    We don't really have a fantasy wrestling booking thread, this one is our catch all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    You could always not read his stuff.
    That is too easy... its better to read it , and complain about it being here. Which it was 1 day a week basically. I haven't posted any of it since September.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, I always liked Armstrong as a worker. He sort of reminded me of Tito Santana in the WWE back in the day... a solid mid-card worker that essentially was able to put over anyone with a good match.
    The guy was a good worker as you posted. I remember meeting him and his brothers at a Smokey Mountain card back in the mid 90's as a kid. He was very nice as was his brothers.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

The fuck is an e fed?
    This begs my to ask the question: How old are you?
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    This begs my to ask the question: How old are you?
    ...Ten blah blah

Anyone post this yet

because LOL LOL

Braden Walker! LOL!

I got a house show report, which i sometimes copy, but it was so friggen long, the guy broke everything down and every reaction to every guy, and even went over the bits where justin roberts tried to sell things and the makeup of the crowd, so i will gives the short version of the most recent house show in france.
    Nowhere near a full arena, very few children, pointed out wwe is now on at 12 am in france so it's popular has died something fierce either because of the move or something else. Most merch sold and worn was cm punk and john cena ,no sheamus gear being bought or worn, but he added he wasn't on the show.
    Biggest face reactions were Punk and Bryan/Kane,though Punk did get the crowd to boo him after trashing france for 5 minutes, unfortunetly they cheered him during the match.
    ...This guy wrote like 5 pages on a house show.
    There was a divas match the crowd didn't react too, but they actually did react too Michael McGillicuty beating Tensai, guy said the match wasn't very good but the crowd did react to it.
    Cena/Ziggler had the lets go cena/cena sucks, said it was no different than a normal wwe crowd but they weren't one of those dead crowds or anything.
    Main event wasn't very good, but i still haven't read anyone say these ryback/punk amtches are horrible, just not good, and it doesn't matter anyway because his big match is a 10 man.

Anyone noticed that the Ryder Show now has a small WWE transparent logo? and

sorry but me too. what is and E-fed?

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

both are well past their prime, still working because they HAVE to, because they have no other options

when was the last time either of them was involved with a national wrestling promotion or ANY promotion of note
    do you realize how many wrestlers fit that bill?? you might as well just say they're both male and used to wrestle for a major fed.

1 is almost 60, and a crack addict whom people have been xpecting to die anyday for about a decade. the other is just over 40, not a crack addict, or on deathwatch. before buff was in an accident he was working the bigger indys in GA. far as i can see he's got a wife, a house , a car. the dude isn't out on the streets begging for money or something. he was doing pretty well physically too before the accident.

A heel that actually has heet like....cm punk?
    Because the crowd didn't react to that match, and i can't think of him wrestling anyone with more heat than punk.
    they reacted when he signed to face punk, they reacted when he shell shocked punk after the match, they reacted when he was announced on team foley, they reacted when he chased off punk at the end of RAW. if the crowd died during the match that just means the match sucked, not that he's not over and the fact that they still reacted to him after the match that sucked proves it.

They don't react to his matches, so again, he is as over as Brodus Clay.

a few things jericho said about the rybread and why he thought he should go over punk clean
    "One thing about Vince McMahon is his motto is to take a negative and turn it into a positive. Vince knows how rare it is for someone to get over so quickly. Vince knows Ryback is not a money making star right now. But if he goes into Hell In A Cell and he destroys Punk and beats him, a hundred percent those fans are going to go bananas for Ryback."

"There are guys for whatever reason, get over, even when they are not supposed to get over. If you take advantage of that and push it over the cliff, people will get behind it especially a guy like Ryback because we haven’t seen anyone like that in a long time."

he's over, not as over as he could be but he is over and is the 3rd most over face in the company currently. i don't care for him but it's true.

then make one

if I want fan scribblings, Ill go over to Topless Robot and let Fan Fiction Friday scar my brain
    oh this reminds me did everybody read my pre BFG booking?? it needs to be read by all
    so here's how i'd handle the A&E/hogan angle. have bully turn on sting, not because he is with A&E but because he's just a dick. then have all the A&E guys come out dragging hogan to the ring, the A&E guys unmask and turn out to be stevie ray, scott norton, wrestling superstar vincent the former NWO black & white members plus samoa joe(who they kidnapped many moons ago and has been their mole) plus ron & don harris.
    then the leader(duke swallows) unmasks and says "remember me uncle hulk?? little borris hogan??
    you ruined my big brother horace life when you decided he and all these other guys wreren't elite enough to run with your pack". "you ruined a lot of live hulk" and then hits hogan over the head with the ball peen hammer. A&E leave on their bikes as joe park and sting crawl to hogans aide, joe park declares "HE'S DEAD!!" it somehow begins to rain indoors and the show closes with sting dramatically yelling "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" in a darth vader-esque moment.

the next impact is a "funeral" special. percy pringle is brought in to host the which begins in the funeral home. various people speak, some hijinks ensue, after all you can't have a funeral without the letters F U N. an impromptu graveyard match or 2 is booked when certain wrestlers take xception with other wrestlers comments. a video hogan made before his death is aired(hulk does need his TV time after all) where he says something along the lines of "if your watching this video brother that means the mean and nasty aces & eights got me before i got them dude, but remember the hulkster might be dead but hulkamania is immortal brothers *rips shirt*". the show then moves to the graveyard, a couple of matches but mostly just hogan ego stroking until near the end when a black veiled leva bates peppersprays sting & percy, suddenly A&E ransack the funeral on their bikes. they beat up a few people, maybe break a tombstone over stings head and split when abyss shows up. the show closes when abyss xtends his hand to joe park and shows the hall of fame ring. joe park really sends it home with the facial xpressions only he can make and the 2 walk off hand in hand and that's the end of that episode.

next episode abyss & joe park go to see abyss secret friend, they arrive to some seedy looking dive and joe park is introduced to the "boogie man"(WWE can't possibly own that can they) who is actually glen gilberti(disco inferno) now a disco dancing voodoo priest. he claims using the power of the hall of fame ring he can resurrect the immortal one. joe park can barely contain his glee until he ponders the possible legal ramifications of an unlicensed resurrection. he decides against his better judgement that some things are bigger than the laws of man and gives boogie a big wad of cash. they arrive at the graveyard and set up a disco/crystal ball, cue up some lights & music, unleash a few live chickens and while abyss & joe chant "PRAYERS TRAINING VITAMINS, PRAYERS TRAINING VITAMINS, PRAYERS TRAINING VITAMINS" boogie does some of his hot moves over hogans fresh grave until disco yells "SHAZAM!!" and hits the grooviest disco pose you ever saw as lightening strikes. the show closes as disco, abyss & joe are laying around as the smoke is clearing, close up on joe parks face and he says wide eyed "HE'S ALIVE!!"

at the next PPV zombie hogan debuts(zombies are so hot right now).

*special note for the smarks* the beauty of zombie hogan is it allows him to perform in the ring again, but he's not barely moving around because he's broken down and old, it's actually master psychology because he's selling the rigor mortis.

anyways at the end of the PPV zombie hogan, hogan cleans house of a completely in disbelief A&E, wrestling superstar vincent is the 1st to fall victim to zombie hogans new finisher(since he can't drop the leg anymore) the deadmans hand!! which is a version of the claw that turns the victims into zombie hulk-a-maniacs.

over weeks zombie hogan builds his zombie stable and the endgam is an eventual secluded island death match where the zombie hulk-a-maniacs face the whoever is left of A&E in a wargames match(for you superE) on a deserted island. however the match was all a ruse by dixie carter who has to make the heartwrenching decision to nuke the island as the only way to rid the world of both the A&E and zombie hogan epidemic. hogans last moments are tragic as he gives us one last 5minutes of post match flexing but understand that he must die so the rest of the world may live. samoa joe will be the only survivor because he uses his island smarts to endure the nuclear xplosion

after that we've written both hogan & A&E off of the show, and we can have a fresh start.

ahhhhh, it felt mighty good to release that much fantasy booking in one big load. i think i need a cigarette.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

anybody ever see?
    Silent Library - WWE Superstars
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuA6...eature=related
    just got done watching
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    do you realize how many wrestlers fit that bill?? you might as well just say they're both male and used to wrestle for a major fed.

1 is almost 60, and a crack addict whom people have been xpecting to die anyday for about a decade. the other is just over 40, not a crack addict, or on deathwatch. before buff was in an accident he was working the bigger indys in GA. far as i can see he's got a wife, a house , a car. the dude isn't out on the streets begging for money or something. he was doing pretty well physically too before the accident.

they reacted when he signed to face punk, they reacted when he shell shocked punk after the match, they reacted when he was announced on team foley, they reacted when he chased off punk at the end of RAW. if the crowd died during the match that just means the match sucked, not that he's not over and the fact that they still reacted to him after the match that sucked proves it.

a few things jericho said about the rybread and why he thought he should go over punk clean
    "One thing about Vince McMahon is his motto is to take a negative and turn it into a positive. Vince knows how rare it is for someone to get over so quickly. Vince knows Ryback is not a money making star right now. But if he goes into Hell In A Cell and he destroys Punk and beats him, a hundred percent those fans are going to go bananas for Ryback."

"There are guys for whatever reason, get over, even when they are not supposed to get over. If you take advantage of that and push it over the cliff, people will get behind it especially a guy like Ryback because we haven’t seen anyone like that in a long time."

he's over, not as over as he could be but he is over and is the 3rd most over face in the company currently. i don't care for him but it's true.

oh this reminds me did everybody read my pre BFG booking?? it needs to be read by all
    Your booking actually sounds better than how TNA handled it

Wrestling in some dips**t indie fed at that age is begging....hell, Id sooner beg for money then go wrestle in the Beaver Trap Falls, Wyoming VFW
    Support your local roller derby league