Page 1 of 334 123451151101 ... LastLast

Default Postmania XVIII: Big Zeke ain't got no cuts!

Tom Arnold was "touting" during this week's RAW telecast. Expect more on this is the coming weeks as WWE is looking to get more celebrities to tout during their live RAW televised events.

-- During commercial breaks at Monday's RAW at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas, Shawn Michaels career highlights were shown as part of his Appreciation Night. WWE also sold a commemorative Shawn Michaels Appreciation Night T-Shirt at the venue.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Good enough to be posted twice!!
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Darren Young stole Percy Watson's finger rain.

#GiveUsDivasWWE is trending on Twitter as I type this.

...To be honest, I don't know if this is something I want unless every single match involves Natalya, Beth, or Eve.

Twitter also seemed to light up with people comparing Daniel Bryan to Chris Benoit because of the flying headbutt that Bryan did during his match with Cena. I'm curious why people are thinking that Benoit invented the flying headbutt and was the first to use it as a trademark move (picture relevant)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	98520
    Last edited by SephirothDZX; 08-06-2012 at 09:16 PM.
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...

I wish the story of Lesnar and Ryback fighting was true, because his history of no fight training or experience his entire life prepared him for former UFC champ brock lesnar.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothDZX View Post

...To be honest, I don't know if this is something I want unless every single match involves Natalya, Beth, or Eve.
    Paige, sofia cortez and raquel diaz

I was glad to see Kelly hadn't lost her touch in her absense.
    And by that i mean she still can't run the fucking ropes and has the worst offense of anyone on wrestling tv.

Twitter also seemed to light up with people comparing Daniel Bryan to Chris Benoit because of the flying headbutt that Bryan did during his match with Cena. I'm curious why people are thinking that Benoit invented the flying headbutt and was the first to use it as a trademark move (picture relevant)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	98520
    Actually the diving headbutt was created by this guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Harley_race.jpg

Made popular by this guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Dy...h_Bulldogs.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I was glad to see Kelly hadn't lost her touch in her absense.
    And by that i mean she still can't run the fucking ropes and has the worst offense of anyone on wrestling tv.
    And Lawler acting like a horny teenager whenever she's in the ring

Yes. I win again.

That entrance theme isn't bad either.
    Last edited by KiFF86; 08-06-2012 at 09:34 PM.
    I AM FOREVER- Master Shake

I mean I liked Face-Off, but I didn't go to college either.

WWE announced Monday night that DJ Pauly D will be the Social Media Ambassador on the August 13 episode of Raw. The world-renowned DJ, Jersey Shore star and creator of the new "REMIX" cocktail line also headlines the SummerSlam VIP party on Thursday, August 16 in Los Angeles, California.

- It was announced at Monday's Raw at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas that WWE will return to venue for a SmackDown taping on Tuesday, January 15, 2013.

- The official Twitter feed of WWE reached a milestone on Monday: "Thank you @WWEUniverse, as @WWE hits 1.5 MILLION followers on @Twitter! We couldn't do it without you! #StandingO!"

- Monday on Raw, Ryback defeated Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks in a Handicap Match. Afterwards, Hawkins stated on Twitter, "For the record that wasn't a handicap match on #Raw tonight... It was officially listed as: Hawkins & Reks vs @Ryback22 & his pink eye."

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    And Lawler acting like a horny teenager whenever she's in the ring
    mmm vintage Lawyer..LOL, he used to be like that during the attitude era. :)

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...Are_Upset.html

As seen last night, WWE Superstar JTG spoke out about being unhappy with his role in the company and how he was tired of being taken advantage of.

F4Wonline.com reports that there have been some payoffs come out in the past few weeks, mainly the WrestleMania 28 payoff, and that is part of why JTG is upset. Word is that JTG isn't the only midcard talent upset about the WrestleMania payoffs. Apparently with WWE touting the success of the WrestleMania buyrate, the talents expected the payoffs to be more than what they actually were.

Word going around is that many talents are upset about it and lots of are talking privately about it but everyone is afraid to speak out because of fear for losing their jobs.

It's always possible that JTG may be released soon but the feeling backstage was that he was not trying to get released. Talents were keeping their distance from him before RAW went on the air last night but after the show, officials were coming up to him asking if he was okay and what the problem was.

The report isn't entirely accurate, that news comes from the meltzer podcast, and the story is indeed he was pissed that WWE was touting how much money they made on mania, but all the guys on JTG's level made less money than they did the year before....i don't recall him being on the show so i'm not sure why he's upset about the payoff. But this wasn't suddenly brought on by him being upset of the position he's been in for the last 2 years.
    He also noted that WWE people, agents and such, were all making sure he was ok and being overly concerned, which doesn't mean he won't be fired, but he's been noticed for the first time in years.