View Poll Results: what series are you most excited for?

Voters
281. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Uncanny Avengers (Remender & Cassady)

42 14.95%
  • Avengers (Hickman & Opena)

65 23.13%
  • New Avengers (Hickman & Epting)

13 4.63%
  • All New X-Men (Bendis & Immonen)

29 10.32%
  • Ironman (Gillen & Land)

8 2.85%
  • Hulk (Waid & Yu)

24 8.54%
  • Thor (Aaron & Ribic)

24 8.54%
  • Captain America (Remender & JRJR)

8 2.85%
  • Deadpool (posehn/duggan & Moore)

10 3.56%
  • Fantastic Four (Fraction & Bagley)

13 4.63%
  • Red She Hulk (Parker & Paygulan/Alves)

9 3.20%
  • Shanna [Rumored] (Frank Cho)

4 1.42%
  • OTHER

32 11.39%
Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    for me
    VERY EXCITED FOR
    Thor
    Avengers
    punisher war zone
    EXCITED FOR
    redshehulk
    shanna
    uncanny avengers
    ALMOST GIVING A DAMN ABOUT
    new x-men
    new avengers
    captain america (stupid Jrjr)
    NOT GIVING A REMOTE DAMN ABOUT
    hulk
    ironman
    deadpool
    fantastic four
    ff
    Interesting list:

for me, it's just F4.

While Aaron's Thor sounds like a really good premise after finding a lot of Esad's Thor art online today, I changed my mind. Esad's art does look like it would fit what Jason is doing, it's just not my taste and for a $3.99 book, there's no way I'd splurge for that.

If Defenders goes bye-bye (please no... :( ), then I might take a peek at Hickman's Avengers or New Avengers depending on the characters involved.

While I can get discounts pre-ordering $3.99 hard copies, if I'm not in love with a current title, I buy digital only so it's a bigger hit on my wallet. F4 will make 2 $3.99 books and I'm realizing I have to put that money elsewhere.
    This signature will self-destruct in five seconds...

Just Endless

I voted 'OTHER.'

While the only two of these that really thrill me are Hulk and FF (Allred is my third favorite comics artist, so, um, victory), what really excites me is this:

There HAVE to be more. For instance, Gillen is leaving two books. On his twitter he's hinted there's something else. Hickman's a tank, and I really hope he runs another ongoing (he was doing like 5 or 6 for a while there).
    It's the books that have nothing to do with Avengers or X-Men that I'm pumped for, and naturally those will be the later announcements. I am counting on it.
    Batman Inc.
    New/Uncanny/Young Avengers, Cap, Daredevil, FF, Hawkeye, Thor, Uncanny X-Force, Uncanny X-Men, WatXM
    Saga, Unwritten

BANNED

#1: Avengers (Hickman & Opena)
    #2: Uncanny Avengers (Remender & Cassaday)
    #3: New Avengers (Hickman & Epting)
    #4: Thor (Aaron & Ribic)

Hickman helming Avengers and New Avengers is intriguing for the simple fact that Hickman is helming Avengers and New Avengers. It has nothing else to do but the writer.

BUT, I'm not really excited about the idea of having so many Avengers teams. The whole Avengers deal is the teaming of "Earth's Mightiest Heroes". But with Avengers announced to have an 18-man roster, then Uncanny Avengers, and New Avengers, it's become more "Earth's Every Single Hero". The screening process for member recruitment is non-existant. To me, the Avengers has lost its appeal.

And why is there a need for a "New" Avengers? This concept was "new" back in '05 when a "new" team got together. Now, being around for several years, they can't be "new" anymore.

So, nothing Avengers has me interested aside from Hickman writing two of the Avengers books.

I'm also weary of All New X-Men. 1) because Bendis is writing it and 2) I don't know how this will affect the 50 year X-Men continuity.

Now, onto what I am looking forward to:
    after reading some interviews, I am interested in all three Iron Man, Thor: God of Thunder, and Indestructible Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by coldwarmyth View Post
    While I can get discounts pre-ordering $3.99 hard copies, if I'm not in love with a current title, I buy digital only so it's a bigger hit on my wallet. F4 will make 2 $3.99 books and I'm realizing I have to put that money elsewhere.
    Were FF and Fantastic Four confirmed to be $3.99 too?

Quote Originally Posted by Evolution;15665721BUT, I'm not really excited about the idea of having so many Avengers teams. The whole Avengers deal is the teaming of [U
    "Earth's Mightiest Heroes"[/U]. But with Avengers announced to have an 18-man roster, then Uncanny Avengers, and New Avengers, it's become more "Earth's Every Single Hero". The screening process for member recruitment is non-existant. To me, the Avengers has lost its appeal.
    While it hasn't totally lost its appeal to me, it is becoming kind of a nagging issue that everyone (even X-Men) are ncluded in the select group.
    "That's the thing about the Phoenix. There always has to be destruction... Before rebirth. " - Scott Summers

Hulk is the only one I'm really looking forward to.

I plan on giving Iron-Man and Hickmans Avengers a chance though.
    Be of service to all Comic Book readers and sign: http://www.petitionspot.com/petition...tBlackPanther/

Quote Originally Posted by Shingen View Post
    While it hasn't totally lost its appeal to me, it is becoming kind of a nagging issue that everyone (even X-Men) are ncluded in the select group.
    Yes! I will reserve my judgment. But I really loved how the X-Men had their own little corner of the world with their own issues to deal with. Because whenever I'd see them guest appear in events of other Marvel titles, it would have that "Aw-yeah!" effect.

My biggest issue with the Avengers franchise in comics is that just about any hero you name can or already is or will eventually become a member. For example, I love Moon Knight, but he's no Earth's Mightiest Heroes calbre. So keep him away from the team.

Personally, I would understand three titles for Avengers: 1) Avengers with Earth's TRUE Mightiest Heroes like Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Spidey, Captain Marvel and another one or two. 2) Secret Avengers because having a covert team tackling more sensivite missions sets them apart from the public team. And 3) Avengers Academy because having a training facility with young Avengers-aspiring heroes is an interesting concept and again, differs from the other Avengers titles.

I can do without Uncanny or New Avengers.

Most excited to find out what's next for Uncanny X-Force and Cable. Besides that Hickman's Avengers I guess. And I'll check out Uncanny Avengers too.

I want to see what Mark Waid does with the Hulk.

BANNED

Are there going to be any actual new books in this whole promotion?

I am really looking forward to Red She-Hulk. I like everything I have heard and seen about the title.

To me it's:

Waid's Hulk
    Aaron's Thor
    Parker's Red She-Hulk
    the rest.

Very Excited:
    Avengers
    New Avengers
    FF
    Iron Man

Excited:
    Uncanny Avengers
    All New X-Men
    Fantastic Four
    Possible Shanna book

Interested:
    Cap
    Thor
    Red She-Hulk

Don't Care:
    Hulk
    Deadpool
    Pull List: ASM AvSM Daredevil Cap Winter Soldier Hawkeye Avengers NA SA Defenders WatXM UXM X-Force Action Comics Batman Inc. Animal Man Swamp Thing JLD Fatale

Uncanny Avengers by far! I'm stoked Wanda is going to be in a team book again, finally! Add Steve and Alex and you have three of my Marvel favorites in the book.

This book could be nothing but those three reciting thier grocery lists for twenty pages, drawn by a kindergarten art class, and I would still love it. There is no possible way I can be dissapointed with that one. :D

Second most exciting would be New Avengers, if it turns out to be what I'm expecting (essentially Marvel's "Teen Titans" featuring a cross section of Marvel's next gen heroes).