Default Blazblue Sequel: Chrono phantasma

This is said to end story of Blazblue....(Which I am glad, but they need to focus on Gulity Gear...That story is all messed up.)

Already I love Bullet!!!!
    Last edited by Vivica Kang; 08-05-2012 at 11:53 AM.
    TEAM TEEN JEAN 2013!!

*2,000,000th X-Books Forum post goes to...Yours truly Vivica Kang*

about time they ended the story... but what the hell is Noel like jealous of Makoto and decided to go into the fight all naked now O__o
    Last edited by ceroxide; 08-06-2012 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivica Kang View Post
    This is said to end story of Blazblue....(Which I am glad, but they need to focus on Gulity Gear...That story is all messed up.)

Already I love Bullet!!!!
    Unless things have changed since they made the announcement, I'm pretty sure it's a four-game series. Of course, Mori also said that it would be "difficult" at the time to conclude the rest of the story in the next game, not unfeasible. Since it's been well over a year since that interview, he may have managed to expand the length of the game to accommodate the plot. Who knows?

As for Guilty Gear, Mori and Ishiwari have stated that Arc Systems will work on a new game after the Blazblue series is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Unless things have changed since they made the announcement, I'm pretty sure it's a four-game series. Of course, Mori also said that it would be "difficult" at the time to conclude the rest of the story in the next game, not unfeasible. Since it's been well over a year since that interview, he may have managed to expand the length of the game to accommodate the plot. Who knows?

As for Guilty Gear, Mori and Ishiwari have stated that Arc Systems will work on a new game after the Blazblue series is done.
    Yes, I remember that statement perfectly well and now they're stating it is going to close the series...I shouldn't hold my breath it they're halfway done. But I am very upset that they aren't going to finish Guilty Gear as they ran that story into the ground with all of this confusion it's just plain sad.
    TEAM TEEN JEAN 2013!!

*2,000,000th X-Books Forum post goes to...Yours truly Vivica Kang*

Quote Originally Posted by Vivica Kang View Post
    Yes, I remember that statement perfectly well and now they're stating it is going to close the series...I shouldn't hold my breath it they're halfway done. But I am very upset that they aren't going to finish Guilty Gear as they ran that story into the ground with all of this confusion it's just plain sad.
    Um, by "new game", I was referring to a new Guilty Gear. Ishiwari stated that he's going to work on it after BB concludes. Hell, after the build-up of events in Overture, I wouldn't be surprised if the new GG ends the series right after Blazblue.

They're also talking about a crossover game, though that isn't the main priority right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Um, by "new game", I was referring to a new Guilty Gear. Ishiwari stated that he's going to work on it after BB concludes. Hell, after the build-up of events in Overture, I wouldn't be surprised if the new GG ends the series right after Blazblue.

They're also talking about a crossover game, though that isn't the main priority right now.
    so the next Guilty Gear will close the story? about time I don't even remember it anymore!
    a crossover though, I dunno but for me it wouldn't feel like a crossover, since the GG universe could just be part of the Continuum Shift that Hazama unlocks. It just be Hazama unlocks a gate and all the continuum mix together to form one new reality